Myra the Taffy Dragon

So i don't really know how to install mods from here. I try and come here as little as humanly possible, but I saw Myra on an MxR vid and was intrigued, installed it like I do all my other mods and this happens. The Requirements section of the mod description above said i needed HDT Physics Extensions and NiOverride (which I assumed meant NetImmerse Override), both of which I've had for years. Don't know what the problem is, I have the ESP checked (obviously) but I'm not sure what's causing this. I've tried everything I would normally try for something like this. Any ideas on a fix?

ScreenShot2.bmp

1 hour ago, NoSirIAmNotARobot said:

So i don't really know how to install mods from here. I try and come here as little as humanly possible, but I saw Myra on an MxR vid and was intrigued, installed it like I do all my other mods and this happens. The Requirements section of the mod description above said i needed HDT Physics Extensions and NiOverride (which I assumed meant NetImmerse Override), both of which I've had for years. Don't know what the problem is, I have the ESP checked (obviously) but I'm not sure what's causing this. I've tried everything I would normally try for something like this. Any ideas on a fix?

ScreenShot2.bmp

Diappearing is one of usual HT bugs. Remove her necklace from her equipement

5 hours ago, Gromilla said:

@Sursed has done an excellent job, you can do the rest, if you wish. Replace the body (it doesn’t have CBBE but COS:) ), copy the preset. There are tons of lessons on how to do this, spend an hour and look for what you need. I apologize for the sharpness. 

I don't have a problem with that, just that when I try to it creates a gap with her head mesh. Ah well, guess I'll try again. It's okay.

1 hour ago, Sursed said:

Diappearing is one of usual HT bugs. Remove her necklace from her equipement

Yeah, nothing I've tried yet works all I see is the floating teeth. Could i get some in depth instructions on how to install? Do I need anything other than NetImmerse Override and HDT Physics Extensions, where do I install the files, HOW do I install the files, etc.? Sorry if I seem a bit stupid but I don't really have an in depth understanding of how modding Skyrim, for both the Skyrim Nexus and LL.

20 hours ago, NoSirIAmNotARobot said:

Yeah, nothing I've tried yet works all I see is the floating teeth. Could i get some in depth instructions on how to install? Do I need anything other than NetImmerse Override and HDT Physics Extensions, where do I install the files, HOW do I install the files, etc.? Sorry if I seem a bit stupid but I don't really have an in depth understanding of how modding Skyrim, for both the Skyrim Nexus and LL.

Try vanilla animations version. Just drop everything from the archive into you Skyrim Data folder.

So, I ran into an issue with Myra- I downloaded the SSE version with no problems, found Myra, made her follow me, perfect! Only issue? I couldnt exit Yngol Barrow. No matter what I did - even if I disabled Myra in Mod Manager, even if I made Myra wait in Yngol Barrow for me. But I figured out a way to fix it- for some reason, you cant exit Yngol Barrow, but it's just Yngol Barrow that is glitched.  Not Myra herself (maybe the mod part of Myra influencing Yngol Barrow caused the glitch, but the character herself is fine). 

Open up the cheat prompt using the ` or ~ key, and type this in:

coc Windhelm or coc Whiterun

Teleports you out of Yngol Barrow ezpz, and Myra should be there! (if not, quick travel again and she will be)

Sharing this incase anyone else ran into the same issue I did!

5 hours ago, spacenerdy said:

So, I ran into an issue with Myra- I downloaded the SSE version with no problems, found Myra, made her follow me, perfect! Only issue? I couldnt exit Yngol Barrow. No matter what I did - even if I disabled Myra in Mod Manager, even if I made Myra wait in Yngol Barrow for me. But I figured out a way to fix it- for some reason, you cant exit Yngol Barrow, but it's just Yngol Barrow that is glitched.  Not Myra herself (maybe the mod part of Myra influencing Yngol Barrow caused the glitch, but the character herself is fine). 

Open up the cheat prompt using the ` or ~ key, and type this in:

coc Windhelm

Teleports you out of Yngol Barrow ezpz, and Myra should be there! (if not, quick travel again and she will be)

Sharing this incase anyone else ran into the same issue I did!

This thread is for the discussion, questions, issues report related to my original Myra the Taffy Dragon mod that is for Skyrim LE only. I can't give you answers on any questions about the SSE version of the mod. You'd better ask the person who made the conversion.  

10 hours ago, Sursed said:

This thread is for the discussion, questions, issues report related to my original Myra the Taffy Dragon mod that is for Skyrim LE only. I can't give you answers on any questions about the SSE version of the mod. You'd better ask the person who made the conversion.  

This wasn't a question, this was a solution to a bug so that if anyone else ran into the same issue I did they can fix it. If theres a forum for the SSE converted version, I'll happily move it there. Until then, your thread is the only thread people will be looking at for solutions to all bugs relating to Myra.

On 2/5/2019 at 4:39 PM, expertgamer said:

The disappearing bug is more likely due to the HDT equipment she has on. The necklace and the belt. Try removing that on her person. Only way not to get this bug is to have a better PC. This happens because every time you leave, the items with HDT somehow stretches to infinity once a cell changes making the NPC invisible. You can either wait for it turn back to normal or unequip the item. As for the T-Pose, well just use Vanilla animations I guess.

Actually just open necklace in nifskope and remove the HDT physics line and you are done, no need to remove any items on her.

On 2/11/2019 at 12:19 PM, vegas1665 said:

This is a classic skyrim mod which causes CTD when used with Special Edition,

I ported the esp and meshes to sse and had to delete 2 incompatible texture files which seems not to be important.

It works now without any issue, if you give me premissions then I would share it on Nexus

@vegas1665 mind sharing it with us? I'm on SSE and I've tried teaching myself how to port just for this mod, albeit unsuccessfully. I'm getting desperate and might get Oldrim just for this.

On 2/20/2019 at 3:43 AM, RawPotato said:

I still get a CTD when I try enter yngol barrow or try move myra to me with commands, do you possibly know why?

And once again I explain: everything works, if there are problems, look on your side. Dozens of mods can change something without your knowledge, and no one will know what was the root of everything ...

8 hours ago, Gromilla said:

And once again I explain: everything works, if there are problems, look on your side. Dozens of mods can change something without your knowledge, and no one will know what was the root of everything ...

I've tried disabling every single mod I have and leaving the ported Myra as the only one active. Still get a CTD when I enter Yngol or try to summon her with commands.

Выручайте братья славяне, не работает мод как бы не я не выкручивался, в первом случае игру крашит, во втором нет текстуры Майры (Красный ромб вместо нее) с постановкой модов я почти не знаком ставил через нексус(((

31 minutes ago, Tiranator said:

Выручайте братья славяне, не работает мод как бы не я не выкручивался, в первом случае игру крашит, во втором нет текстуры Майры (Красный ромб вместо нее) с постановкой модов я почти не знаком ставил через нексус(((

А у тебя все необходимое для этого мода есть? Физика NiOverride? И еще ты его на какой Скайрим ставишь, на Легендарку или на Спешиал?  Какую версию мода ставишь - ванилную или с кастомными анимациями?