Myra the Taffy Dragon

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

one picture instead of a thousand words

Hide contents

Clipboard01.jpg.7556b3dc349e1acc9fc2bdf905bd16b8.jpg

Welp, I try to install other version and the problem solved instantly. I Installed the ver 9 yesterday, so maybe there's some problem in that ver? Thanks tho, I'll use the knowledge to fix my Credo Medieval armor overhaul

6 hours ago, WarAcez said:

Can someone help me? Everytime I made an attemp to go to her via command or in Yngol barrow, I get CTD. I havent meet her since i download her. How to fix this? Im in SE version and I download vanilla animation

Where did you download the mod?

Found two rather inconsistent, and possibly a game breaking, bugs. After the whole mess of getting the custom animation to work (seriously though, this shit is nasty. Followed the instructions to the letter, and yet somehow my Myra kept doing the T-pose. I don't know how you can call it simple to use), now I found that Myra... likes to disappear, I guess? Like, the moment I stepped out of Yngol Barrow, she immediately faded to the Aether right in front of my eyes. I was like, "Girl, if you find me so nasty then just say so! No need to pull that One Ring shit on me not five minutes after we met! I'm a big man, I can handle rejection, as long you say it to my face!"

Ahem, I digress.

Like I said above, the bug's inconsistent. I reloaded a save (did it ten times, just to be sure), and in some cases she stayed, while in others she disappeared (and if she did, it always happened right afterI exited Yngol Barrow). Now I know you might think it's her Shadow Step ability triggering, especially since there's some snow bears outside the barrow's back door. Unfortunately, it also happened whenever I tried to exit through the front door, and again, it's pretty inconsistent. 

Also, the second bug. I found that if, mid-battle, Myra uses Shadow Step to disappear, and the battle is concluded before she reappears again, then she becomes permanently invisible. I've tried enable-disable; didn't work. Entered another fight just to see if it'd fix the problem, but nope. Recycleactor? Not working either. Tried dismissing her (which is rather hard, mind you, because she's friggin' invisible!), went to another place, sleep/wait for 24 hours, and tried recruiting her again, aaannnd she's still invisible. 

Edit: Found a new bug (goddammit!). No fading to the aether this time (thank the Lord in Heaven!), it's just that, she did that Shadow Step again (I'm beginning to think this skill of hers do more harm than good) and, well, not five seconds after everyone's began T-posing. Me. Lydia. Inigo. Even the freaking bear was T-posing! It's like the moment she disappeared from view, everyone in the vicinity began to think, "Must assert dominance! Commence T-pose!!"

Can someone please help? I'm seriously at my wit's end. 

2 hours ago, Lore223 said:

Found two rather inconsistent, and possibly a game breaking, bugs. After the whole mess of getting the custom animation to work (seriously though, this shit is nasty. Followed the instructions to the letter, and yet somehow my Myra kept doing the T-pose. I don't know how you can call it simple to use), now I found that Myra... likes to disappear, I guess? Like, the moment I stepped out of Yngol Barrow, she immediately faded to the Aether right in front of my eyes. I was like, "Girl, if you find me so nasty then just say so! No need to pull that One Ring shit on me not five minutes after we met! I'm a big man, I can handle rejection, as long you say it to my face!"

The disappearing bug is more likely due to the HDT equipment she has on. The necklace and the belt. Try removing that on her person. Only way not to get this bug is to have a better PC. This happens because every time you leave, the items with HDT somehow stretches to infinity once a cell changes making the NPC invisible. You can either wait for it turn back to normal or unequip the item. As for the T-Pose, well just use Vanilla animations I guess.

5 hours ago, expertgamer said:

The disappearing bug is more likely due to the HDT equipment she has on. The necklace and the belt. Try removing that on her person. Only way not to get this bug is to have a better PC. This happens because every time you leave, the items with HDT somehow stretches to infinity once a cell changes making the NPC invisible. You can either wait for it turn back to normal or unequip the item. As for the T-Pose, well just use Vanilla animations I guess.

Yes, indeed, this is the reason of disappearing bug

8 hours ago, Lore223 said:

Found two rather inconsistent, and possibly a game breaking, bugs. After the whole mess of getting the custom animation to work (seriously though, this shit is nasty. Followed the instructions to the letter, and yet somehow my Myra kept doing the T-pose. I don't know how you can call it simple to use).

Also, the second bug. I found that if, mid-battle, Myra uses Shadow Step to disappear, and the battle is concluded before she reappears again, then she becomes permanently invisible. I've tried enable-disable; didn't work. Entered another fight just to see if it'd fix the problem, but nope. Recycleactor? Not working either. Tried dismissing her (which is rather hard, mind you, because she's friggin' invisible!), went to another place, sleep/wait for 24 hours, and tried recruiting her again, aaannnd she's still invisible. 

Edit: Found a new bug (goddammit!). No fading to the aether this time (thank the Lord in Heaven!), it's just that, she did that Shadow Step again (I'm beginning to think this skill of hers do more harm than good) and, well, not five seconds after everyone's began T-posing. Me. Lydia. Inigo. Even the freaking bear was T-posing! It's like the moment she disappeared from view, everyone in the vicinity began to think, "Must assert dominance! Commence T-pose!!"

Can someone please help? I'm seriously at my wit's end. 

For me applying Add Animation tool was very simple. You must keep missing something, I suppose... 

Diappearing is one of usual HT bugs.

The shadow step works almost in 2 seconds how do you manage to end battles in 2 seconds? I guess it doesn't happen too often.

The last bug is new and you are the only person who reported it. Must be some onetime bug that is unlikely to happen again. Reload the previous save. 

21 hours ago, expertgamer said:

15 hours ago, Sursed said:

Yes, indeed, this is the reason of disappearing bug

15 hours ago, Sursed said:

For me applying Add Animation tool was very simple. You must keep missing something, I suppose... 

Diappearing is one of usual HT bugs.

The shadow step works almost in 2 seconds how do you manage to end battles in 2 seconds? I guess it doesn't happen too often.

The last bug is new and you are the only person who reported it. Must be some onetime bug that is unlikely to happen again. Reload the previous save. 

Okay, sorry for the late reply, just got back from work. 

It seems like the HDT equipment really is what causing the disappearing problem. After swapping everything she has on. she no longer fades to the aether. Thank God, and thank you for helping.

Oh, and the 'battle in 2 seconds' thing? That's the result of me upgrading Lydia's and Inigo's bow using 8 pieces of equipment with fortify smithing (as well as fortify smithing potion made after putting on other 8 equipment with fortify alchemy enchantment). Let's just say anything below a dragon is pretty much a one hit kill for those two, even at Master difficulty.

Also... the T-posing problem? Yeaaahh, still happening on my end. It's not as bad as before, now it seems only Myra and I are T-posing. And I don't know what's causing it. I just played thirty minutes straight without problem, then it suddenly happened when we were fighting some frost trolls. It's weird though, because my character only T-poses when attempting to do left attack, while Myra's case looked permanent. I reloaded a save, everything went back to normal, then it happened again. And it wasn't even in battle, she just started T-posing as soon as we entered a cave.

11 hours ago, aja039 said:

I need help with the body textures. I don't know anymore what to do i opened up .nif files and all the paths were correct and still it appears as blue/purple ingame.

ScreenShot2.jpg

If all the paths are correct then the only reason that I can think of is that your PC can't handle HD textures. You can try to use Texture Optimiser tool 

Magic Item (020028AF) 'NIOVHHApplySpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
Armor 'AMiraShortsA' (05001847) used invalid Biped Object slot 52 for race 'DefaultRace'.
Armor 'AMiraTightsA' (05001848) used invalid Biped Object slot 54 for race 'DefaultRace'.
Armor 'AMiraBeltA' (05001849) used invalid Biped Object slot 47 for race 'DefaultRace'.
Armor 'AMiraTightStrapA' (05004E28) used invalid Biped Object slot 53 for race 'DefaultRace'.
ArmorAddon 'AMiraShortsAA' (05001843) used invalid Biped Object slot 52 for race 'DefaultRace'.
ArmorAddon 'AMiraTightsAA' (05001844) used invalid Biped Object slot 54 for race 'DefaultRace'.
ArmorAddon 'AMiraBeltAA' (05001845) used invalid Biped Object slot 47 for race 'DefaultRace'.
ArmorAddon 'AMiraTightStrapAA' (05004E27) used invalid Biped Object slot 53 for race 'DefaultRace'.
Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00015E1D) [324 units] in cell 'YngolBarrowExterior' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
Cell contains more than one water current marker:
'Wilderness' (0000954C) (-12, 3) in WorldSpace 'Tamriel' (0000003C)
Automatic door 'WRShackDoorMinUse01' (0006767F) [48 units] in cell 'WhiterunExterior10' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (0001779F) [125 units] in cell 'KarthwastenExterior03' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
Automatic door 'ShipTrapdoor01MinUseHidden' (00099315) [0 units] in cell 'Wilderness' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
Automatic door 'dunda14PortalDoor01' (0003DC3F) [287 units] in cell 'DA14Interior' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00015D12) [307 units] in cell 'WolfskullCave01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
Automatic door 'HelgenKeeptoExterior01REF' (0005DF95) [304 units] in cell 'HelgenKeep01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
Automatic door 'HelgenKeep01btoExteriorREF' (000909D2) [275 units] in cell 'HelgenKeep01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

This is a classic skyrim mod which causes CTD when used with Special Edition,

I ported the esp and meshes to sse and had to delete 2 incompatible texture files which seems not to be important.

It works now without any issue, if you give me premissions then I would share it on Nexus

11 hours ago, vegas1665 said:

This is a classic skyrim mod which causes CTD when used with Special Edition,

I ported the esp and meshes to sse and had to delete 2 incompatible texture files which seems not to be important.

It works now without any issue, if you give me premissions then I would share it on Nexus

You have my permission BUT if you want to upload it to Nexus you will need the permissions of a whole lot of other modders whose assets I used in this mod.