Myra the Taffy Dragon

2 hours ago, Sursed said:

А у тебя все необходимое для этого мода есть? Физика NiOverride? И еще ты его на какой Скайрим ставишь, на Легендарку или на Спешиал?  Какую версию мода ставишь - ванилную или с кастомными анимациями? 

Я пробовал установить ванильную версию на Легендарку (Хотя не уверен что это она, все таки пиратка но написано легендарка) и ловил вылет при появлении модельки Майры, нашёл в коментах версию для Спешиала, она вылеты починила, но при этом у Майры небыло модельки (Был красный ромб с воскл знаком)  Поставил NiOverride, вылеты прекратились, но у майры так и не появилась моделька

14 minutes ago, Tiranator said:

Я пробовал установить ванильную версию на Легендарку (Хотя не уверен что это она, все таки пиратка но написано легендарка) и ловил вылет при появлении модельки Майры, нашёл в коментах версию для Спешиала, она вылеты починила, но при этом у Майры небыло модельки (Был красный ромб с воскл знаком) На счет NiOverride не знаю даже что это такое,(В инструкции по установке такого не нашёл) так что было бы здорово если бы меня просветили)

В панике убил шрифты в игре, пойду переустанавливать)

7 hours ago, Tiranator said:

Я пробовал установить ванильную версию на Легендарку (Хотя не уверен что это она, все таки пиратка но написано легендарка) и ловил вылет при появлении модельки Майры, нашёл в коментах версию для Спешиала, она вылеты починила, но при этом у Майры небыло модельки (Был красный ромб с воскл знаком)  Поставил NiOverride, вылеты прекратились, но у майры так и не появилась моделька

На Легендарке мой мод должен работать нормально. Убедись, что у тебя установлена физика HDT PE для женских тел. Мод устанавливай вручную. Просто сбрось в папку Data все файлы из архива. 

14 hours ago, nattymatty said:

I've noted something odd about Myra, for whatever reason I attempted to use her with the sexlab animations and she t-poses and that's it. also her custom animation seems to break the other female sex animations when I have them set up. any insight on this would be most helpful

Choose another partner for her, maybe she just doesn't want the one you offer :) 

So I’ve read through previous comments and I am as well getting the teleportation bug and can confirm it’s due to the HDT parts (necklace and tight straps) but I completely removed everything from her inventory and she’ll just get a new set out of thin air is there a way to stop this??

note: I’m using the vanilla animations 

(also I noticed that the npc name is “Myra” but the armour is called “Mira’s...”)

other than that this is real well done, great job ???

• 2 weeks later...

Please help.

I've tried restarting a few times, running FNIS, taking any and all equipment off of her, and giving her my equipment.

My equipment will work on her but it will just be floating gear. It removes the red triangle and stuff but doesn't give me a Myra.

Also, every time I try to download from LL it just says failed - network error. I got my file from https://www.reddit.com/r/modpiracy/comments/ap3gxt/mod_request_for_skyrim_special_edition_myra_the/

I'm running SKSE not SSE

ScreenShot6.bmp

21 hours ago, benmiller10824 said:

Hello, I recently downloaded this follower, but whenever I look at her from a medium distance my frame rate tanks. I have a 1060 Nvidia Graphics Card, so does Myra require a beastly GPU? Please help me solve the frame rate issue. Thanks!

I have Nvideo GeForce GTX 970 and it is enough to run the game withmyra smoothly. So the problem is with some other stuff on your end

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

Found her 1 time, died in the dungeon (due to another mod adding a super powerful monster in the next room) it reloaded, so i ran through the dungeon and now she wont spawn.

Unistall Myra, save your game, reinstall Myra

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, G0ldSil3nce said:

any chance the rapier animation can be made available as a FNIS PCEA2 file?

I am not the author of the animations. So go to the animations original mod page and ask the modder who made the animations.

22 hours ago, Sursed said:

I am not the author of the animations. So go to the animations original mod page and ask the modder who made the animations.

I managed to repurpose the animation files into a file recognisable & usable for FNIS PCEA2, i can post it if you will allow me, regarding the author, i do not understand russian(or at least that is what i think the language is, sry for any offence) so i have no idea how to navigate/communicate with the author.

Myra Rapier Animation - FNIS PCEA2.zip

5 hours ago, G0ldSil3nce said:

I managed to repurpose the animation files into a file recognisable & usable for FNIS PCEA2, i can post it if you will allow me, regarding the author, i do not understand russian(or at least that is what i think the language is, sry for any offence) so i have no idea how to navigate/communicate with the author.

I do not mind

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Sursed

First of, thank you for taking the time to make this mod. 

I was hoping you could help me with a slight issue I am having with Myra.  For some reason, she occasionally leaves my service and I have to talk to her again to follow me.  (I am using ATF so I do have other followers as well)  Is she not compatible with ATF?

13 hours ago, Warriorwithen said:

Hey Sursed

I was hoping you could help me with a slight issue I am having with Myra.  For some reason, she occasionally leaves my service and I have to talk to her again to follow me.  (I am using ATF so I do have other followers as well)  Is she not compatible with ATF?

I don't know. I have never tested her with ATF.

On 5/18/2019 at 11:34 PM, Warriorwithen said:

Hey Sursed

It might be that you have too many followers already.  Once I have 5 followers, if I try to add another, one of the other 5 will leave my service (without notification).  This is assuming that by 'ATF' you mean 'AFT' Amazing Follower Tweaks.

• 3 weeks later...

This mod is fantastic but I've encountered some issues.

First, Myra seems unable to get into some buildings like Proudspire Manor in Solitude.

Second, I don't know where to find Myra again after I dismiss her. Do I have to go back to the place where I found her?

5 hours ago, Oldmonkey666 said:

First, Myra seems unable to get into some buildings like Proudspire Manor in Solitude.

Or she doesn't want to? :)

5 hours ago, Oldmonkey666 said:

Second, I don't know where to find Myra again after I dismiss her. Do I have to go back to the place where I found her?

Yes, if you haven't set another home location for her with a follower framework mod such as AFT or EFF or any other