Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

21 minutes ago, natybs said:

for the quest where you rescue the hunterslavegirl where is the chest in the dwarven dungeon i cant find it the chest near the enterence didnt have anything in it just normal loot. the dungions name is Raldbthar/

Yeah, I know that I'm a grumpy old bugger. The search function in your LL is broken?

Spoiler

Go past the sleeping bandit in the antechamber, turn left at the flame-trap-spitroast. Head straight ahead, there's a boss-chest before you even encounter the next bandits.

Quick Q: Tried starting the test of a new set after completing the first quest and Laura tells me to wait on the rug. I go to the indicated spot and she follows but then just stands there doing nothing. I cant interact with her at all now. any suggestions?

3 minutes ago, ig88099 said:

Quick Q: Tried starting the test of a new set after completing the first quest and Laura tells me to wait on the rug. I go to the indicated spot and she follows but then just stands there doing nothing. I cant interact with her at all now. any suggestions?

I've had more reports about scenes stopping like that. It wasn't my mod that caused it, but I don't remember what did because I'm an idiot.

Are you playing on SSE?

10 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I've had more reports about scenes stopping like that. It wasn't my mod that caused it, but I don't remember what did because I'm an idiot.

Are you playing on SSE?

yeah im on SSE. I originally tried all the basic vanilla workarounds like entering combat then leaving, quicksave/loading, disabling and enabling her. I somehow got the custom collar equipped but she now wont do anything else

EDIT: I left after saving and it auto completed the quest. i just had to exit the building and reenter from the save i made.

SECONDARY EDIT: Now i was given the option in forced conversation for the bra, after saying yes i can no longer move or access any inventory. I also cant speak to anyone in the shop

4 minutes ago, ig88099 said:

yeah im on SSE. I originally tried all the basic vanilla workarounds like entering combat then leaving, quicksave/loading, disabling and enabling her. I somehow got the custom collar equipped but she now wont do anything else

EDIT: I left after saving and it auto completed the quest. i just had to exit the building and reenter from the save i made.

Glad it worked, but we don't want that to happen again.

Is your Fuz Ro D-oh up to date and for SSE? I think that can cause stuff like that.

3 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Glad it worked, but we don't want that to happen again.

Is your Fuz Ro D-oh up to date and for SSE? I think that can cause stuff like that.

It is the most up to date version. I found activating sexlab animations actually helped reset the npc's so enabling controls to do so made everything work

Thanks so much for the help!

3 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Are you playing on SSE?

You are not a idiot. It's normal forget some things. 

And whith your great work and time you can't remember of all things. ?

15 hours ago, ig88099 said:

It is the most up to date version. I found activating sexlab animations actually helped reset the npc's so enabling controls to do so made everything work

Thanks so much for the help!

I didn't really do much. But, you're welcome. :P

11 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

You are not a idiot. It's normal forget some things. 

I know, I'm always too hard on myself.

11 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

And whith your great work and time you can't remember of all things. ?

:blush:

Small bug report (using DD 5.1, maybe that is important):

In Blending In, when a guard was supposed to remove the legbinder the whole straitjacket was unequipped and my hands were free (no blocking problem, I just manually equipped the straitjacket again). I assume that this is technically a situation where a straitjacket with legbinder has to be swapped with a normal one, and that operation somehow failed. Are you already using the new SwapDevices DD function in this scene?

9 minutes ago, Kharos said:

Small bug report (using DD 5.1, maybe that is important):

In Blending In, when a guard was supposed to remove the legbinder the whole straitjacket was unequipped and my hands were free (no blocking problem, I just manually equipped the straitjacket again). I assume that this is technically a situation where a straitjacket with legbinder has to be swapped with a normal one, and that operation somehow failed. Are you already using the new SwapDevices in this scene?

The current version is still using the old DD. The function used there doesn't work anymore with DD5, but I'll update it in the next update.

4 minutes ago, forsakenbemon said:

i cant seem to find xaya does anyone know where to find her in the blue palace or a command to get her to spawn if she didn't 

also after starting again this is the second time i have been unable to find her

edit: playing on SE btw if that helps

One of the rooms on the left side when you just enter the palace on ground floor.

20 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

this mod is too good i can't wait for next story episode

:blush:

20 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

i like to have idea that tariner player , and make him moke addict to device or become perfect slave , you can't equipe weapon untill* you have some parts of devices on you

or break mind , it will be cool long slave play

I love seeing theories and stuff about the story. The story is planned till the end and I'm very excited to show it. It just takes a really long time to make it. ?

12 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

hi

the next update works just whith dd 5.0 or whith dd 4.3 too ?

thanks again for your great and amazing work.?

The next update will only work with DD5.

I'll update the code to DD5's new equipping and unequipping functions. Those didn't exist in DD 4.3 so it won't work with the older version.