Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

50 minutes ago, shar181 said:

So far, my little patch seems to be working! ... Either that, or RNG is just lulling me into a false sense of security. :v

Congratz. :)

By the way, you modified something, that means you're now a mod creator. Get out while you can. :P

I know you already know this, but just remember that you can't publish this patch without permission.

24 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Congratz. :)

By the way, you modified something, that means you're now a mod creator. Get out while you can. :P

I know you already know this, but just remember that you can't publish this patch without permission.

Technically, I was already a mod creator! x3 Back in Oldrim I made an absurdly popular mod on the Nexus called "Shar's Deadly Torches". Changed like 4 values in the CK and added a new perk for torch bashing damage, and it got like 300 endorsements.

I think I'll probably get more use out of this DCL patch. xD

2 hours ago, shar181 said:

Technically, I was already a mod creator! x3 Back in Oldrim I made an absurdly popular mod on the Nexus called "Shar's Deadly Torches". Changed like 4 values in the CK and added a new perk for torch bashing damage, and it got like 300 endorsements.

I think I'll probably get more use out of this DCL patch. xD

11,7k downloads. People really liked your torches. :) 

From 2012 too, I didn't play Skyrim till around 2015. You're like a modding veteran. :D

The "Seeking the Curse" active message has "This quest quest" in it.

Tried doing a delivery, using the "Undress" and she said she'd go over it and then she went and sat down...

It only worked if I used the "Undress but no bra", then at the end she went on to say she'd go over it and then she did.

GuruSR.

Regarding the reward amounts I think the gold you get from "Seeking the Curse" is fine. Considering the locations you may get sent to the reward amounts seem fine, you can get up to 500 gold for searching three locations and the devices didn't have to be cut.

However 350 gold for a successful (on-time) delivery does feel rather high when deliveries are rather simple. Add the potential for an extra 100 gold from the NPC you're delivering to and now you have may receive 450 gold. Perhaps drop the full-pay gold to 150, late-pay to 50 and the potential bonus gold from an NPC to 50.

Anyways thanks for continuing to work on this mod. Even though you just released the recent update I'm already looking forward to to next major update, particularly if it continues the main story.

14 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Tried doing a delivery, using the "Undress" and she said she'd go over it and then she went and sat down...

It only worked if I used the "Undress but no bra", then at the end she went on to say she'd go over it and then she did.

GuruSR.

It should start a scene there. Please share the papyrus log from when it fails and I'll take a look at it.

14 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I don't get it... Get package, teleport to Dawnstar, go straight to buyer. Fast delivery failed. How it can be done faster?

Like Naps-On-Dirt said, fast travel takes more time than walking there yourself.

I don't suggest using the mod he linked though. That makes it too easy and that's not fun.

13 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Regarding the reward amounts I think the gold you get from "Seeking the Curse" is fine. Considering the locations you may get sent to the reward amounts seem fine, you can get up to 500 gold for searching three locations and the devices didn't have to be cut.

However 350 gold for a successful (on-time) delivery does feel rather high when deliveries are rather simple. Add the potential for an extra 100 gold from the NPC you're delivering to and now you have may receive 450 gold. Perhaps drop the full-pay gold to 150, late-pay to 50 and the potential bonus gold from an NPC to 50.

Anyways thanks for continuing to work on this mod. Even though you just released the recent update I'm already looking forward to to next major update, particularly if it continues the main story.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll change it. :)

9 hours ago, GuruSR said:

With respect to the deliveries, instead of unequipping and asking for another delivery, then reequipping, any thoughts on adding a dialogue, "Since you're all suited up, I have another delivery, want to do it?"

GuruSR.

That's a good one.

I'm just intrigued: what's so bad in chastity bra if you ask specially question about wear it?

Try cursed loot quest: i'm so bad luck that in first package got armbinder. The another two was in unknown cave and i spent another half hour to explore this cave try not be hit by enemy and Sasha deal's with enemies. At least i success in it now will be reload a save to start with this cave because every hit in armbinder activates dcl combat surrender) And with tied arms you can't pick a chest lock)

Anyway i spent good day with your quests (at least got some bad feelings with dcl mod conflict but that not your problem - i solve this problem by set variable dcl active quests=true - that solve many problems) The good feelings end with sorry because all this end and story was uncompleted. But maybe one day i see a continue Laura's story) Funny - i stuck in last quest badly - use your forum to try found answers and even that stuck it. I found in last shrine (forgot shrine name) where in chest was note - i miss it - character what i think is from mod because it's was friendly and their name was familiar with your slave traders. But when i try to speak with him - it's attack me and quest not continue) I kill him and later in inn where i can't found girl i think that this kill destroyed a quest) But anyway at least accidentally i found girl where i not suspect to find even is quest character leads to there. I search all big vine barrels even if that nobody will be activated but with no success) That's my story) But all end good and i solve this mysteries) Hint - some empty barrels where you can look in from upside will be good spot for girl to hide in)

31 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I'm just intrigued: what's so bad in chastity bra if you ask specially question about wear it?

I personally don't like the chastity bras, so I made sure others get the choice to not wear it.

Try cursed loot quest: i'm so bad luck that in first package got armbinder. The another two was in unknown cave and i spent another half hour to explore this cave try not be hit by enemy and Sasha deal's with enemies. At least i success in it now will be reload a save to start with this cave because every hit in armbinder activates dcl combat surrender) And with tied arms you can't pick a chest lock)

You can pay a blacksmith to free you. That should be useful for when you find a wrist restraint in the first one.

It should display that as an objective, but I messed something up. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Anyway i spent good day with your quests (at least got some bad feelings with dcl mod conflict but that not your problem - i solve this problem by set variable dcl active quests=true - that solve many problems) The good feelings end with sorry because all this end and story was uncompleted. But maybe one day i see a continue Laura's story) Funny - i stuck in last quest badly - use your forum to try found answers and even that stuck it. I found in last shrine (forgot shrine name) where in chest was note - i miss it - character what i think is from mod because it's was friendly and their name was familiar with your slave traders. But when i try to speak with him - it's attack me and quest not continue) I kill him and later in inn where i can't found girl i think that this kill destroyed a quest) But anyway at least accidentally i found girl where i not suspect to find even is quest character leads to there. I search all big vine barrels even if that nobody will be activated but with no success) That's my story) But all end good and i solve this mysteries) Hint - some empty barrels where you can look in from upside will be good spot for girl to hide in)

Glad you found the issue. :)

8 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

It should start a scene there. Please share the papyrus log from when it fails and I'll take a look at it.

That's a good one.

I'll see about next time cutting the log, since you really don't want my log uploaded here (248+ mods and debug spam from a great deal of them).  But from what it looked like, her package to wander to the chair got in the way, as she did just that.  But she got back up and walked back, I may have just not been patient enough for it to happen.  Oh and having sex with Swain on a delivery, not sure, but with the belt on, there really is only one hole open, so he was basically "mashing his banana through a grader".

And I mentioned the delivery resume to the S.L.U.T.S. thread a while ago, wasn't well received.  Maybe offer a "bonus to keep working" or something if they do continue with more deliveries and at the end give them their funds for all the deliveries.

GuruSR.

Hello There.

Had a few ideas for a couple of quests I'd thought I'd share.

1) Abandoned House.

The player's character is tasked to check a old house.  To make sure its free from any bandits, or wild animals.   Once inside a strange noise comes from the basement, & after going down to investigate the noise, it turns out to be nothing more than a few skeevers.

After leaving the basement, the player's character decides rest for a while, before returning to the quest giver.  At some point the player's character is disturbed by yet more noises, now coming from downstairs.  Leading the character to investigate again, now there is a chest in the middle of the room.  So the player's character opens the chest to see its mostly empty apart from a few length of rope.  All of a sudden the ropes, as if they have a mind if there own tie the character up.  Once the character is fully restrained by the rope, the culprit reveals them self to be; a mischievous & rather kinky ghost.  Leading to a bit of dialogue exchange.  After leaving the house the player's character has to remove the rope either by struggling out of them, or by getting someone to help untie them.

Possible ways this could progress: 

A) Banish the ghost. 
Find a 'slightly' paranoid vigilant of Stendarr. 

The vigilant, thinking it could be a daedra, agrees to help.  But; does not fully trust the character's motives, & will only help if the character agrees to wear cuffs, & ankle chains; until the task is complete.  The reason being; the cuffs will stop the character from stabbing the vigilant in the back. While the ankle chains will help keep the character in the vigilant sight, while they travel to the house.  Once at the house; the vigilant casts a spell that draws out the ghost, which the vigilant defeats before casting another spell that banishes it for good. 

The vigilant then has a quick look around, to make sure its safe.  This is where the vigilant adds a hood player's character, before removing the leg & arm restraints while saying; The key to the hood is on the table, by the time the character has the key the vigilant will be gone.  This is a way to insure the vigilant wont get stabbed in the back, once the characters hands are free.  After removing the hood; the character is to return to the quest giver.

B) Help the ghost cross over. 
Find a local priest.  

A old retired priest agrees to help.  But; only if the player's character wears a "special" dress for him, the key to which will stay at his home until the task is complete.  Before setting off to the house, the priest says; he will have to preform a rite in the house, that will allow the ghost to cross over. But; the rite will draw nearby evil spirits to the location.

Just before reaching the house, the priest approaches the character, & says; Once inside the house, only the words of the rite must be spoken. To guarantee that the player's character doesn't say anything, it would be wise to put a gag in before entering the house.  Luckly the priest just so happens to have a gag on him for the character to use, but; the key is back at his home.  After entering the house the rite is carried out, once complete the elderly priest dies. While the outside now has a number of hostile ghosts.

Before returning to the quest giver, the character goes to the priest's home to receive keys to the gag & dress.  Along with the keys is a small bag of gold, & a note saying something to the effect of; Thank you for giving a dying old man nice view, & that the dress really suited the character hips.  After reading the note, the character returns to the quest giver.   

Another option could be to have the ropes have a slight blue glow/tint, making them look more ghostly.  While after x amount of time after leaving the house they fade away, instead of needing to be untied or struggled out of.   A possible fit for the quest giver for this, could be Laura or Katarina . A story reason could be that; they brought the house to use for storage, to turn into a secondary shop, or to use as a get away home. But were just to busy to go check the house. 

2) Prison.

Laura asks the player's character to help with a delicate task. Laura would do it herself but the store requires her to sort something out, & goes on to explain that: A while ago one of the Jarls wanted to view the stores goods. But; because of their position, they couldn't risk being seen at the store.  So the store, & the Jarls came up with a idea. 

A representative of the store, (this time the player's character) enters the city with a package full of restraints where; they will meet a guard, & say a passphrase.  Once the passphrase is said the guard will arrest the representative for what ever reason, & will take them to a holding cell.  After some time in the cell, the Jarl or member of the court that requested the service of the store will arrive. 

From here, they may want to:
 1) Try some things on.
 2) Have the player's character model some of the items.
 3) Asks random questions about the devices, for the player's character to answer. Example - Why do some of the chastity belts have a opening at the back, yet others don't?  
 4) A mixture of the above. Example - The Jarl wants to try on a chastity belt, with a plug that the player's character could either pick for the Jarl, or leave to the Jarl to chose herself. While wanting to see the player's character wear a chastity harness, with a set of cuffs. While asking about the different types of gags.

After they have finished with the above they may:

1) Say goodbye, concluding there business.

2) Ask if they can dominate the player's character for a while.

3) Because its not the normal girl, they ask if the player's character would dominate the npc for a bit. 

Once the npc is finished the player's character receive payment, has any restraints added removed, & is freed from the cell. Where they are to return to the store to hand in the payment, & collect a reward. 

Trying so hard to play through Laura's Bondage Shop mod again now that I have the 311 build. Sadly, my build just refuses to stay stable. Really driving me nuts. I don't think it has anything to do with LBS as a whole, since my stream build has LBS in it, and it's stable. Anyway, rant over. As much as I'm able to see of the new update, between crashes, it looks great. Can't wait to see what you do next :)

Spoiler

ScreenShot88.jpg.abfe9691da1b94d9023c050585628744.jpg

12 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I'll see about next time cutting the log, since you really don't want my log uploaded here (248+ mods and debug spam from a great deal of them).  But from what it looked like, her package to wander to the chair got in the way, as she did just that.  But she got back up and walked back, I may have just not been patient enough for it to happen.  Oh and having sex with Swain on a delivery, not sure, but with the belt on, there really is only one hole open, so he was basically "mashing his banana through a grader".

And I mentioned the delivery resume to the S.L.U.T.S. thread a while ago, wasn't well received.  Maybe offer a "bonus to keep working" or something if they do continue with more deliveries and at the end give them their funds for all the deliveries.

GuruSR.

Please post the whole log as an attachment. There's not much I can do with a snippet.

10 hours ago, CrazyOne said:

Hello There.

Had a few ideas for a couple of quests I'd thought I'd share.

1) Abandoned House.

The player's character is tasked to check a old house.  To make sure its free from any bandits, or wild animals.   Once inside a strange noise comes from the basement, & after going down to investigate the noise, it turns out to be nothing more than a few skeevers.

After leaving the basement, the player's character decides rest for a while, before returning to the quest giver.  At some point the player's character is disturbed by yet more noises, now coming from downstairs.  Leading the character to investigate again, now there is a chest in the middle of the room.  So the player's character opens the chest to see its mostly empty apart from a few length of rope.  All of a sudden the ropes, as if they have a mind if there own tie the character up.  Once the character is fully restrained by the rope, the culprit reveals them self to be; a mischievous & rather kinky ghost.  Leading to a bit of dialogue exchange.  After leaving the house the player's character has to remove the rope either by struggling out of them, or by getting someone to help untie them.

Possible ways this could progress: 

A) Banish the ghost. 
Find a 'slightly' paranoid vigilant of Stendarr. 

The vigilant, thinking it could be a daedra, agrees to help.  But; does not fully trust the character's motives, & will only help if the character agrees to wear cuffs, & ankle chains; until the task is complete.  The reason being; the cuffs will stop the character from stabbing the vigilant in the back. While the ankle chains will help keep the character in the vigilant sight, while they travel to the house.  Once at the house; the vigilant casts a spell that draws out the ghost, which the vigilant defeats before casting another spell that banishes it for good. 

The vigilant then has a quick look around, to make sure its safe.  This is where the vigilant adds a hood player's character, before removing the leg & arm restraints while saying; The key to the hood is on the table, by the time the character has the key the vigilant will be gone.  This is a way to insure the vigilant wont get stabbed in the back, once the characters hands are free.  After removing the hood; the character is to return to the quest giver.

B) Help the ghost cross over. 
Find a local priest.  

A old retired priest agrees to help.  But; only if the player's character wears a "special" dress for him, the key to which will stay at his home until the task is complete.  Before setting off to the house, the priest says; he will have to preform a rite in the house, that will allow the ghost to cross over. But; the rite will draw nearby evil spirits to the location.

Just before reaching the house, the priest approaches the character, & says; Once inside the house, only the words of the rite must be spoken. To guarantee that the player's character doesn't say anything, it would be wise to put a gag in before entering the house.  Luckly the priest just so happens to have a gag on him for the character to use, but; the key is back at his home.  After entering the house the rite is carried out, once complete the elderly priest dies. While the outside now has a number of hostile ghosts.

Before returning to the quest giver, the character goes to the priest's home to receive keys to the gag & dress.  Along with the keys is a small bag of gold, & a note saying something to the effect of; Thank you for giving a dying old man nice view, & that the dress really suited the character hips.  After reading the note, the character returns to the quest giver.   

Another option could be to have the ropes have a slight blue glow/tint, making them look more ghostly.  While after x amount of time after leaving the house they fade away, instead of needing to be untied or struggled out of.   A possible fit for the quest giver for this, could be Laura or Katarina . A story reason could be that; they brought the house to use for storage, to turn into a secondary shop, or to use as a get away home. But were just to busy to go check the house. 

2) Prison.

Laura asks the player's character to help with a delicate task. Laura would do it herself but the store requires her to sort something out, & goes on to explain that: A while ago one of the Jarls wanted to view the stores goods. But; because of their position, they couldn't risk being seen at the store.  So the store, & the Jarls came up with a idea. 

A representative of the store, (this time the player's character) enters the city with a package full of restraints where; they will meet a guard, & say a passphrase.  Once the passphrase is said the guard will arrest the representative for what ever reason, & will take them to a holding cell.  After some time in the cell, the Jarl or member of the court that requested the service of the store will arrive. 

From here, they may want to:
 1) Try some things on.
 2) Have the player's character model some of the items.
 3) Asks random questions about the devices, for the player's character to answer. Example - Why do some of the chastity belts have a opening at the back, yet others don't?  
 4) A mixture of the above. Example - The Jarl wants to try on a chastity belt, with a plug that the player's character could either pick for the Jarl, or leave to the Jarl to chose herself. While wanting to see the player's character wear a chastity harness, with a set of cuffs. While asking about the different types of gags.

After they have finished with the above they may:

1) Say goodbye, concluding there business.

2) Ask if they can dominate the player's character for a while.

3) Because its not the normal girl, they ask if the player's character would dominate the npc for a bit. 

Once the npc is finished the player's character receive payment, has any restraints added removed, & is freed from the cell. Where they are to return to the store to hand in the payment, & collect a reward. 

There are things in there that I could use. Thank you. :)

9 hours ago, griffinpyros said:

Trying so hard to play through Laura's Bondage Shop mod again now that I have the 311 build. Sadly, my build just refuses to stay stable. Really driving me nuts. I don't think it has anything to do with LBS as a whole, since my stream build has LBS in it, and it's stable. Anyway, rant over. As much as I'm able to see of the new update, between crashes, it looks great. Can't wait to see what you do next :)

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot88.jpg.abfe9691da1b94d9023c050585628744.jpg

Thank you. :blush:

I hope you get your game up and running again.

v3.12 is up!

This update fixes and tweaks a bunch of things. Some things still weren't functioning like they should.
Warning: A bunch of quests have been changed, please load a save where A Good Fit, Seeking The Curse and On The Clock are not active.

Change log for V3.12:

Added: [A Good Fit] The quest lacked interaction, so you now get the chance to comment on things.
Thanks to yougmen for the feedback.

Changed: [Seeking The Curse] The chance that the restraint are in 2 or 3 locations is now 66% instead of 50%.
Getting only 1 location was a bit underwhelming and it can be unfun when you get the underwhelming branch too often.

Changed: Some item descriptions and messages from older items were still in first person. I changed them to third person like to match the rest.
Thanks to sextynine for pointing it out.

Changed: I lowered the gold rewards for [On The Clock] and [Seeking The Curse]. The rewards were too generous and I want it to be more inline with the rest of the game.
Thanks to UnEvenSteven for the feedback.

Fixed: [Seeking The Curse] Sometimes when you got 3 different locations, picking up the sack didn't complete the objective. That should now be fixed.
Thanks to Zaflis and UnEvenSteven for finding it.

Fixed: [Seeking The Curse] When finding restraints, the objective for letting a blacksmith help often wasn't shown.

Fixed: [On The Clock] I added more filter conditions to exclude more non-working customers.
Excluded NPCs:
The wounded NPCs in Whiterun's Temple Of Kynareth.
Found by Naps-On-Dirt and their faction was found by worik.
All NPCs in The Mind Of The Madman.
Found by Nicoya.
All NPCs in Bthardamz.
Found by slicksly.

Fixed: A few text and dialogue mistakes.

12 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Fixed: [On The Clock] I added more filter conditions to exclude more non-working customers.

All radiant quests in mods should have this annoying issue to filter impossible NPC out. ?

Note to myself: make a list, look into other mods

Brainstorming:

Didn't CDS have a random delivery quest too? Anyone has an idea how that was filtered? Radiant Prostitution is another mod with random NPC and can end up in silly groupings.

4 minutes ago, worik said:

All radiant quests in mods should have this annoying issue to filter impossible NPC out. ?

Note to myself: make a list, look into other mods

Brainstorming:

Didn't CDS have a random delivery quest too? Anyone has an idea how that was filtered? Radiant Prostitution is another mod with random NPC and can end up in silly groupings.

I pretty much used CDS' quest as a basis for mine. With Vel's permission ofcourse. So I have every filter condition he used plus the ones I found. It's still not perfect, Skyrim is still a weird mess.

I'm not really stealing it though, some of those conditions were found by me when I was a tester for him. :)