A quick question on the number of overlays supported with slavetats. How many is the optimal number?

I have this problem of the bathing script cleaning away all my unrelated tats. Like overlays from Apropos2 and Rapetats. I am beginning to think it has something to do with me having a too high overlay number set.

I am running most of your mods aside from the cumoverlays.

56 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

Ahh and another question: Is there a way to limit Rapetats? I haven't found one as of yet.

I don't believe there is a limit with rape tats but if you use the slavetats tweak it should at least be limited to 12 (minus whatever number of slots other mods use up - immersive fashion, blush when aroused, existing race menu overlays etc)

Maybe that's something I can add an option for but I'd have to look into it.

The bathing in skyrim tweaked 2.2 seems to ignore the soap effects, all of them.

You get cleaner, but you don't get the soap effects if you use one (they should appear in the magical effects page, "red flower scent" for example).

If I revert to the original 1.11 from the nexus it works again.

12 minutes ago, zelurker said:

The bathing in skyrim tweaked 2.2 seems to ignore the soap effects, all of them.

You get cleaner, but you don't get the soap effects if you use one (they should appear in the magical effects page, "red flower scent" for example).

If I revert to the original 1.11 from the nexus it works again.

Good spot. The effect actually does get applied but it is removed or expires quickly. I'll have to look into it. 

4 minutes ago, Durante said:

Yes I have, and the  iNumOverlays is increased to 12 and iSpellOverlays to 6 for the face, just in case it's not enough.

Hmm, try changing the number of overlays to 14. There must be a problem with the slot finding function.

Hey guys. How are your nipples?

I only ask because I'm working on a tweak for Aroused Nips that will react to frostfall exposure (in the spirit on RDR2 horse balls) and MME milk capacity. And I need suggestions for Npc 'Hello' comments (optional ofc). I've only a few so far:

"Careful with those. Don't want to poke someone's eye out."

"It *is* getting cold."

"*Mutters* I swear that girl is always horny."

So post some suggestions but try to keep it er... "immersive-ish." 

And if you have suggestions for other mods that might influence nipple size let me know. 

Some stuff I found: 

- Bathing does not seem to remove cum textures for me. I virtually have all mods and all your fixes installed, hehe. 

- Also, cum is not vanishing after the set time in Sexlab. It stays permanently. Both with or without soap. 

I use Cum Overlays and have 5 full sets of cum to chose from, all correctly filled with textures and all of them applied correctly.

Just not removed, neither from sexlab nor bathing. 

- I also get the impression that dirt is not removed gradually while bathing, but still kinda instantly. have to observe that further tho, maybe settings are wrong?! 

- Rape Tattoos seems to chose tattoos kinda strange. it appears it always chooses the higher up tattoos in the list first, so it never gets to the lower tattoos. In other words: can it be, that rape tattoos does not apply tattoos randomly?! 
Example: atm I have both scars and some hand prints activated. hand print textures and scar textures are both around a dozen each. But scar textures are further up in the list and since I added them to the "Unassigned" list I only get scar textures applied, no more handprints. I have all textures assigned to "unassigned" group.

10 hours ago, NeebNeebSkyrim said:

any chance of the overlays for cum to work with "SexLab Cum on Clothes"?

Probably not. It's not a mod I use. Plus I really need to get back working on my own mods for a while. Sorry.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Bathing does not seem to remove cum textures for me.

Can't say I've had this problem. Does it always happen? Try remove all overlays and try again. Check showracemenu, there should only be one overlay per area. If it keeps happening make a log of bathing and send it to me.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Also, cum is not vanishing after the set time in Sexlab. It stays permanently. Both with or without soap.

Again I've not had this problem but I set the timer to maximum and use BiS to remove it. Good news is there's a separate slider for the player in the version I have. I'll post it soon-ish. Need to do some things first.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

I also get the impression that dirt is not removed gradually while bathing, but still kinda instantly. have to observe that further tho, maybe settings are wrong?! 

I've noticed it fades a certain amount but kind of pops out at the end alright. I think the problem is that the script that triggers cleaning and he magic effect that changes your dirtiness don't directly communicate but kind of just 'signal' each other. So basically I think it's a timing thing. Hasn't bothered me that much tbh. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Rape Tattoos seems to chose tattoos kinda strange. it appears it always chooses the higher up tattoos in the list first, so it never gets to the lower tattoos.

Not something I've noticed but then I have a shit-ton of tats and rarely go into the Mcm and I've never assigned groups. That said, I don't think it's something the tweak changed. But now you've mentioned it I'll keep it in mind while playing.

Wow, and the hits just keep coming! Great patch today. ?

I don't suppose you'd interested in adding the ability to BIS to bath when it is raining and/or to be able to use water you are carrying to wash up with? 

I like having the require water to bathe option on but I always wished those two options were available. 

11 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I don't suppose you'd interested in adding the ability to BIS to bath when it is raining and/or to be able to use water you are carrying to wash up with? 

Raining, possibly might be interesting. Water... eehhh... I can see 2 problems with that:

1. There's no water object in Skyrim and you're not going to wash yourself with 'Nord Ale' or 'Alto Wine' :D so you obviously have a needs mod in mind. And that needs mod will have 4 or 5 water objects. And someone else will be like 'But Monoman, what about xyz needs mod?' and they'll have 4 or 5 water objects each etc. It's a lot of work for a small feature which leads to point 2...

2. And the biggie in my mind. You'll either be in one of two situations. You'll either have access to water in which case why would you use bottled water. Or you won't have access to water (enslaved in a fort or something) in which case using what little water you might have to wash your toes would be a good way of earning a Darwin award...

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Raining, possibly might be interesting. Water... eehhh... I can see 2 problems with that:

That is about what I figured on the drinking water side. ?

(I did have a needs mod in mind, you predicted that accurately)

What if you made it key off a keyword that people could add themselves in CK? Basically, create a kind of framework and let the users make their own patch for their particular needs mods?

Like IF inventory item has KEYWORD "washme" then use 1 unit per tier dirty or something... (The juice is probably is not worth the squeeze through (so to speak) since i'd probably be the only one using it) ?

As for the 2nd issue, my character is clean freak irrationally so and she would, in fact, use her only water source to wash up even if it leads to negative consequences. ? We all have our little foibles. 

But ya raining huh... ?maybe?? 

38 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There's more problems. I don't know about other mods but RND has water bottles with portions. And these portions break down into items with smaller portions when used. Tricky...

Ya, iNeed makes the water skin into 4 separate items. Empty / 3/3 Waterskin / 2/3 Waterskin / (wait for it!...) 1/3 Waterskin ?

There are also water bottles which are not subdivided and 1 each = 1 use. 

So ya, the juice is not worth the squeeze. ?

Thanks for talkin with me about it though! ?

21 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Thanks for talkin with me about it though!

No problem. I'll keep it in mind and if I can think of a way of doing it. Sometimes ways of doing things just pop into my head. 

22 hours ago, Amrovich said:

There are full (body, face and hands) connected dirt textures provided with this mod 

I've had a look. These are separate textures for hands/body/face. So as of right now they're not compatible I'd say.

On 11/21/2018 at 6:04 AM, Nymra said:

Some stuff I found:

Actually you might be right about some of this:

Cum doesn't seem to remove gradually. Must have broke something.

Dirt seems to fade ok for the player but not Npcs. 

first, used the monoman1's tweak madness versions 1.3 and below

=> all worked \o/

(some little details like cum gets added to places the SL animation wasnt about, might be a tag thingy)

thx for updating a lot to 1.4, installation imminent =D

the nipple fomod for NMM doesnt work tho, at least for me

NMM refuses to install your zipped tweak, seems to be an issue with the FOMOD or the way folders are organized

guess the FOMOD should pop up, but doesnt

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

some little details like cum gets added to places the SL animation wasnt about, might be a tag thingy

There's a new option in the Mcm that should fix that - 'Limit Cum To Body/Face'

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

the nipple fomod for NMM doesnt work tho, at least for me

I downloaded the file from the site and it installed ok for me with MO. The other FoMods install ok for you? Anyone else have the same problems with it?

In any case you can install it manually if need be:

Copy the scripts and SKSE folder and the esp file

If you use frostfall copy the scripts folder from the 'Conditional\Active' folder. If you don't use frostfall copy the scripts folder from the 'Conditional\Inactive' folder

Suddenly bathing in skyrim  with latest tweak doesn't apply tattoos anymore (I don't use your slave tats tweak since you are saying it has a critical issue on the mod page)

I don't know what happened but I suspected multiple reasons and tried the following.

1- I thought I might have many applied tattoos from apropos and other stuff so I removed all tattoos and tried getting dirty but nothing. It tells me I am filthy but no tattoos are being applied.

2- I remember increasing the body overlays count in nioverride.ini to about 12 but not sure if that would cause the issue.

3- tried rolling back the BIS tweak to a previous one or two versions but still nothing worked.

4- created a new character as I suspected the save might be corrupt but no tattoos were applied to the new character also.

5- maybe last tweak update had something that caused it not to work ?! 

6- If I try and remove the BIS tweak the dirt is applied as effect and not as tattoo but it does get applied.

I loved the feature of the dirt being a tattoo and not a spell effect and that's why I have been using the tweak but I can't seem to get it to work lately. Any thoughts would be appreciated.