SexLab Inflation Framework SE

7 minutes ago, Connector196 said:

I'll try it out now. I'll update soon.

UPDATE: Still nothing. The only errors I'm getting now are from SLIF_Scale.psc when I try to compile.

The two errors I get are 'variable NiOverride is undefined' and 'none is not a known user-defined type' in SLIF_Scale.psc.

Idk why this is happening, I have all the prereqs installed as well.

NiOverride is a global script. So if you have it I don't see why it would be giving you issues. :/
The NULL issue is prob caused by the NiOverride issue.

26 minutes ago, Connector196 said:

I'll try it out now. I'll update soon.

UPDATE: Still nothing. The only errors I'm getting now are from SLIF_Scale.psc when I try to compile.

The two errors I get are 'variable NiOverride is undefined' and 'none is not a known user-defined type' in SLIF_Scale.psc.

Idk why this is happening, I have all the prereqs installed as well.

So turns out I was missing the NiOverride.pex file that was included in RaceMenu because it was packed in the .bsa file. I unpacked the bsa and took out only the scripts and now everything is compiling as it should. I never knew that scripts in .bsa files don't show up in your virtual mo2 folder and are pretty much invisible... no wonder the scripts weren't compiling.

Edited by Connector196

I've noticed now with the new scripts that there only seems to be one list and one bodymorph file instead of choosing which ones you want to use. Will this be a problem if I have both 3BA and a male body with belly node support? Can I just merge the male one into the list and bodymorph files? If all the morphs are merged, will having Actor A (male) with certain sliders affect Actor B (female) if those same sliders from Actor A are active on Actor B but Actor B doesn't have those sliders? This is a bit confusing, lol.

2 hours ago, Connector196 said:

I've noticed now with the new scripts that there only seems to be one list and one bodymorph file instead of choosing which ones you want to use. Will this be a problem if I have both 3BA and a male body with belly node support? Can I just merge the male one into the list and bodymorph files? If all the morphs are merged, will having Actor A (male) with certain sliders affect Actor B (female) if those same sliders from Actor A are active on Actor B but Actor B doesn't have those sliders? This is a bit confusing, lol.

The scripts aren't 'new' they are 1.2.2s decompiled scripts. So recompiling them should result in the exact same behavior.

6 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

The scripts aren't 'new' they are 1.2.2s decompiled scripts. So recompiling them should result in the exact same behavior.

It's odd then how I don't have the option to choose between different lists.json and bodymorphs.json files when I used the framework straight out of the box and now I can't. If the scripts result in the same behavior, I don't know why such I can't change such a thing. Nothing is overwriting SLIF's files, and there was nothing wrong with the compilation... I didn't tamper the scripts in any way. This is really weird.

6 hours ago, Connector196 said:

It's odd then how I don't have the option to choose between different lists.json and bodymorphs.json files when I used the framework straight out of the box and now I can't. If the scripts result in the same behavior, I don't know why such I can't change such a thing. Nothing is overwriting SLIF's files, and there was nothing wrong with the compilation... I didn't tamper the scripts in any way. This is really weird.

I am using the recompiled scripts and I can switch between them. 

Hello. I've been having an issue with SLIF(this mod), JContainers, skyui and papyrus utility. Having all four active CTDs my Skyrim build. Running Special edition latest- so SSE V1_6_353. on MO2.

This issue apparently was mentioned twice before in the 2020s. around page 6 and 10 of this topic. I've narrowed down the issue to these 4 mods.

Edit: so... I fixed it. For some reason my file dump mods were the problems. you know, that fnis/meshes mod you dump whatever fnis/bodyslide generates in the overwrite folder? I had to purge them of files and it fixed the CTD. 

Edited by mcnv
found a fix.

I set NiOverride bodymorphs to 0 in favor of turning up Percentages, but nothing is happening! I've tried everything that yall keep echoing on this forum to no avail, and I'm about ready to throw my keyboard at the wall! The only thing yielding visible results is NiOverride, and MME is still not registering on SLIF despite installing 3 patches.

Guys, I have a strange problem. I use SLIF with FHU, parasites and EggFactory. When it work with FHU, it looks good. But when parasite and EggFactory work, the belly looks strange.

20220212182830.png.4152b6a9adb07f48580731f0e564a4ed.png

I use 3BA and also set SLIF to use Current Bodymorph List with TulliusVER.json.

19 hours ago, WorfHolo said:

Guys, I have a strange problem. I use SLIF with FHU, parasites and EggFactory. When it work with FHU, it looks good. But when parasite and EggFactory work, the belly looks strange.

Go to the Bodymorph menu in the SLIF MCM and set your NiOverride values to 0. Then, go to Percentages and set values next to your preferred morph (PregnantBelly, BigBelly, Belly, etc.). I don't know if it'll actually work properly, as I'm having that problem, but it will certainly get rid of the plateau belly. You can also set the values in the .json file located in your SKSE folder (in data for manual installation, or overwrite for MO2).

Edited by buttonpop
5 hours ago, buttonpop said:

Go to the Bodymorph menu in the SLIF MCM and set your NiOverride values to 0. Then, go to Percentages and set values next to your preferred morph (PregnantBelly, BigBelly, Belly, etc.). I don't know if it'll actually work properly, as I'm having that problem, but it will certainly get rid of the plateau belly. You can also set the values in the .json file located in your SKSE folder (in data for manual installation, or overwrite for MO2).

Thank you, but I've tried to set NiOverride value to 0 and use Percentages before. But the plateau belly also happened. And I found that the Values Name of Percentages mode are different from Racemenu or Bodyslide —— like the Racemenu and BS dont have a slider named "Bigbelly".

Do I need to  start a new game or wait for a few days in game?

hello again, i seem to have a bit of an issue with the inflation updating. Everything works except for the visuals. My character's stomach would only grow when I switch armour. It's not that one armor shows the belly bulge and another dosen't. I just have to take an armor or clothes off or on to update the meshes before my character's stomach updates.

edit: Okay. um. I somehow fixed the issue by... clicking all the mcm buttons like a homer. i have no idea what allowed the stomach to update in real time but it's in the MCM.

Edited by mcnv
fixed?
On 2/12/2022 at 4:31 AM, WorfHolo said:

There are actually two different 3BA bodies. The TulliusVER requires the updated 3BAv2 body by Acron or Acro or something like that. And really make sure you do what WorfHolo says as well. Also, Devious Cursed Loot really messed up bodymorphs for me as well. I disabled it. Don't know if you use it. But that could also be the issue. 

On 2/8/2022 at 4:23 PM, mcnv said:

Hello. I've been having an issue with SLIF(this mod), JContainers, skyui and papyrus utility. Having all four active CTDs my Skyrim build. Running Special edition latest- so SSE V1_6_353. on MO2.

This issue apparently was mentioned twice before in the 2020s. around page 6 and 10 of this topic. I've narrowed down the issue to these 4 mods.

Edit: so... I fixed it. For some reason my file dump mods were the problems. you know, that fnis/meshes mod you dump whatever fnis/bodyslide generates in the overwrite folder? I had to purge them of files and it fixed the CTD. 

So I've been having the same issues with SLIF and JContainters also and am interested in your fix but I use Vortex which doesn't have an overwrite folder (at least not that I can find so far)..... any suggestions? (Besides the obvious switching to MO2..... more trouble then its worth just to get SLIF working)

On 2/17/2022 at 3:02 PM, Padawanjarjar said:

So I've been having the same issues with SLIF and JContainters also and am interested in your fix but I use Vortex which doesn't have an overwrite folder (at least not that I can find so far)..... any suggestions? (Besides the obvious switching to MO2..... more trouble then its worth just to get SLIF working)

I'm not sure, but if your installation is not too complex you could try reinstall everything in. I use Vortex to install Enderal SE. I'm guessing that the generated files overwrites the original files so reinstalling them would restore the changed files. do tell if it works.

I want to say a big thank you to the people posting solutions here otherwise I would never have managed to make this mod work. after a long time warming up the chick weight that serves as my brain and trying to understand the documentation which for me is a treatise on quantum physics written in hebrew, I managed to make it work with fillherup and a bhunp file found here, that works very well with JContainers, skyui and the papyrus utility no ctd, on the other hand Loot tells me that racemenu and bhunp are incompatible but if I deactivate one of the 2 my games direct ctd if anyone has an idea of the problem.
sorry for my bad english i am only a construction worker.

Hey, I just got started modding SE, and trying out MO2 for the first time, so I'm a bit of a noob with this. Reading the mod's description, it says:

place the files generated by SLIF in a different folder (example: SexLab Inflation Framework - Generated Files)

I'm not sure what this means, could someone try to explain it to me?

6 minutes ago, StripedWhite said:

I'm not sure what this means, could someone try to explain it to me?

Some mods, like SLIF, create new files in the Data folder as part of their operation. The author is recommending you keep those files in a separate mod folder from SLIF. You also want to keep your "Overwrite" folder clear, so that you can see when new files have been created so that they can be moved to the proper mod folder.

1 hour ago, chaimhewast said:

Some mods, like SLIF, create new files in the Data folder as part of their operation. The author is recommending you keep those files in a separate mod folder from SLIF. You also want to keep your "Overwrite" folder clear, so that you can see when new files have been created so that they can be moved to the proper mod folder.

So where should I move the SLIF files that are in the Overwrite folder? To my Skyrim Data folder? Or a separate folder in MO2's mod folder?

45 minutes ago, StripedWhite said:

So where should I move the SLIF files that are in the Overwrite folder? To my Skyrim Data folder? Or a separate folder in MO2's mod folder?

Separate folder in MO2's mods folder. I have something like a dozen different mod folders with various tool outputs, configs, and personal customizations.

On 2/13/2022 at 1:15 PM, WorfHolo said:

Thank you, but I've tried to set NiOverride value to 0 and use Percentages before. But the plateau belly also happened. And I found that the Values Name of Percentages mode are different from Racemenu or Bodyslide —— like the Racemenu and BS dont have a slider named "Bigbelly".

THX I finally know what was wrong.

I set hours to find out what was wrong.

On 2/27/2022 at 7:34 PM, chaimhewast said:

Separate folder in MO2's mods folder. I have something like a dozen different mod folders with various tool outputs, configs, and personal customizations.

Thank you!

17 hours ago, Geilofoxy said:

THX I finally know what was wrong.

I set hours to find out what was wrong.

What did you do to fix it, exactly? I'm also having the plateau belly issue, and can't seem to fix it.

On 2/13/2022 at 6:15 AM, WorfHolo said:

The mod you're using maybe incompatible with SLIF. That's the problem that I've been having. To be honest, they should really make it more obvious which mods are supported, as I went in expecting support for MME and had to jump through an insane amount of hoops to get that working. Also, Racemenu renames a lot of the slides. I'm pretty sure BigBelly is called Big or Bigger in Racemenu. I normally use PregnancyBelly anyways, since it does the same thing with more dramatic changes.

Also, I'm having issues with a lack of scaling in Diet Based Butt 2.0. The bodymorph only chooses between 0 and 100. When I disable the SLIF patch, DBB works perfectly, though it uses NiOverride, which is why I'm trying to use SLIF to control it. Help???