2 hours ago, Slorm said:

I had a days leave from work so have been using the latest update all day and it works absolutely brilliantly :classic_smile:

Going back to an earlier conversation we had about Touring Carriages, it seems to work without problems. Twice now I've had Ash Hoppers chasing me and as the carriage stops their mock attacks (they can't actually reach the pc) and you get the "you escape pursuit". The second time was also interesting as I didn't escape coming into Whiterun, once the animation disembarked me the Ash Hoppers got straight to work and we had a session under the carriage. I was a bit concerned about getting stuck under the carriage but there wasn't a problem as it looks like the clipping is removed so the pc can walk away afterwards.

Good to hear that it's working with Touring Carriages, I honestly wasn't sure how that would turn out...

Glad you like the Mod, with the new endless pheromones and combat options your Char should be making a lot of creatures happy. :cool:

Now we just need to pray to the animation Gods (or Billyy) for some more creature / multi creature anims. :classic_wink:

11 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Good to hear that it's working with Touring Carriages, I honestly wasn't sure how that would turn out...

Glad you like the Mod, with the new endless pheromones and combat options your Char should be making a lot of creatures happy. :cool:

Now we just need to pray to the animation Gods (or Billyy) for some more creature / multi creature anims. :classic_wink:

And not to rain on that parade but pray that they also don't push us over the animations limit. ?

19 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Do the spawns occur only when pheromons applied in wilderness or also if you get the pheromones in a city, for example, then enter wilderness while they are still applied?

While the pheromones effect is active - you can see it in magic effects, then those creatures can spawn if you're in the right type of area.

So if you're in a city and you get Wolf pheromones, you won't see any wolves in the city, but if you go out in the wilderness or to an animal den, you should start getting spawns. They happen based on the cooldown timer that you can set in the MCM.

On 10/7/2018 at 10:15 PM, Hugh Reckum said:

Got it set up and it seems to be working pretty nicely, let me know what you think. :classic_wink:

Seems to work great for me - I did an extremely brief test by setting skeever and werewolves to a very high percentage and spawned a bunch of infectious skeevers and "vargs (sp?)" which are both mod-added levelled creatures from I believe Immersive Creatures.  Both were able to trigger pheromones via attacks despite me being a werewolf immune to disease and them being mod-added creatures, so the mechanics behind the feature seem to be very mod-inclusive right out of the box.  Thanks for the update!

Since you've done the work to have multiple pheromones be able to be active at once, I could totally see this + stealth mode being a fun way to keep the player on their toes - they may clean a pheromone they know they have only to realize after being attacked that they contracted other pheromones from a random creature attack on the road.

Report:

Playing 1.1.4b now. Got draugr pheromones (along with many others), went down the road from Rorikstad to Whiterun, some draugrs spawned and I recieved strong pheromones. They worked great, I didn´t count but my I got raped between 15 to 20 times on the way (walking and getting speed debuffs from Apropos)?

Down the way all pheromones wear off except the strong ones ?

But: I wasn´t able to trigger new pheromones (chance set to 100 + alcohol 100 + arousal chance 100) ?, so draugr pheromones faded and despite the active strong pheromones nothing happened any more ?

Well, ..... 

Then I met a Khajit caravan on the way and bought some draugr pheromones (had to console the required gold first ?), applied them and the rape festival continued ?

Did I just run into a bug or are the strong pheromones supposed to block the trigger of new pheromones (except potions from Khajit caravans)?

EDIT:

Same on the way back from Riverwood to Whiterun (without Khajit caravan this time )

Strong pheromones still active, still 7 days duration according to MCM, same duration as initially after the draugr attack that applied it (so it seems to be stuck, it was activated 3 ingame days before).

Now heading to the court wizard of Whiterun to see if the quest progress of "Pheromon Troubles" makes any difference.

Reporting back afterwards.

19 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Seems to work great for me - I did an extremely brief test by setting skeever and werewolves to a very high percentage and spawned a bunch of infectious skeevers and "vargs (sp?)" which are both mod-added levelled creatures from I believe Immersive Creatures.  Both were able to trigger pheromones via attacks despite me being a werewolf immune to disease and them being mod-added creatures, so the mechanics behind the feature seem to be very mod-inclusive right out of the box.  Thanks for the update!

Since you've done the work to have multiple pheromones be able to be active at once, I could totally see this + stealth mode being a fun way to keep the player on their toes - they may clean a pheromone they know they have only to realize after being attacked that they contracted other pheromones from a random creature attack on the road.

It checks the race of the attacker to see what pheromones to apply, so the only thing that wouldn't work is if Mods added custom new races. But, custom new races probably wouldn't play nice with MNC/SexLab anyway, and in the case of custom race + custom skeleton, we'd need custom sex animations as well.

I know there's Mods out there that add extra farm animals likes pigs and geese with custom races/skeletons, but, I don't know of any animations created for these. - But let me know if you guys know of anything!

Maybe loosely one could consider stuff like the face hugger / mimic / estrus tentacles stuff, but those are more 'equipables' and I'm not sure how well they'd fit into the mechanics of this mod. (Although they are cool).

16 hours ago, Totenbarg said:

Report:

Playing 1.1.4b now. Got draugr pheromones (along with many others), went down the road from Rorikstad to Whiterun, some draugrs spawned and I recieved strong pheromones. They worked great, I didn´t count but my I got raped between 15 to 20 times on the way (walking and getting speed debuffs from Apropos)?

Down the way all pheromones wear off except the strong ones ?

But: I wasn´t able to trigger new pheromones (chance set to 100 + alcohol 100 + arousal chance 100) ?, so draugr pheromones faded and despite the active strong pheromones nothing happened any more ?

Well, ..... 

Then I met a Khajit caravan on the way and bought some draugr pheromones (had to console the required gold first ?), applied them and the rape festival continued ?

Did I just run into a bug or are the strong pheromones supposed to block the trigger of new pheromones (except potions from Khajit caravans)?

EDIT:

Same on the way back from Riverwood to Whiterun (without Khajit caravan this time )

Strong pheromones still active, still 7 days duration according to MCM, same duration as initially after the draugr attack that applied it (so it seems to be stuck, it was activated 3 ingame days before).

Now heading to the court wizard of Whiterun to see if the quest progress of "Pheromon Troubles" makes any difference.

Reporting back afterwards.

Ok, thanks for the report, I'll check on the super strong pheromones... I might have to tweak some things... 

New version up!

What's New in Version 1.1.6 October 10, 2018

• Some script stability improvements and bug fixes.
    • I spent some time and intentionally tried to break things in game by doing weird shit, overlapping animations and events etc. Then kept tightening up the script until I couldn't break it anymore.
  • Fixed the Strong Pheromones and gave them some new behavior. They will no longer clear when other magic effect timers run out, instead they will refresh other active pheromone types until cleared. - They also now have a real timer.
  • Added some compatibility with Hydra Slave Girls so all Dibella Sacred Band and Acolytes from that Mod can be propositioned for special ingredients.
  • Added positive faction relationships between spawned creatures and most wild animals/creatures so wolves etc. killing attackers during sex scenes will no longer be a thing.
  • Shortened black screen timer after attacks for QOL.

Clean save advised.

23 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

While the pheromones effect is active - you can see it in magic effects, then those creatures can spawn if you're in the right type of area.

So if you're in a city and you get Wolf pheromones, you won't see any wolves in the city, but if you go out in the wilderness or to an animal den, you should start getting spawns. They happen based on the cooldown timer that you can set in the MCM.

Thank you! :)

Thanks for the latest update :D

Just a few odds and ends you may want to add for later versions if practical:

1/ I'm quite meticulous in cleaning saves, so I normally remove stealth and add cures for any running pheromones so there's nothing active running when I clean the save. This time I noticed I also had strong pheromones running which is hidden when stealth is active so the player will never know. I was wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to give the player a hint at least (just for the strong pheromone only) by maybe giving a message in the top left corner periodically (could be something like "You notice a strange smell about you") just to give a hint. Maybe every 10 or 12 game hours

2/ I was doing some testing the other night using a new level 0 character with no armour. When I tested with the chaurus about 5 spawned and they all hit her with poison and she promptly died. I think I was just unlucky but thought I'd mention it. I'm a bit in two minds as if you add a resist poison to the pheromone then it may act too much as a buff

3/ This one might be a pain, as the mod is now getting a lot of MCM options that need setting up each time would it be possible to export/import the settings in a .json file (similar to SL or POP)

1.1.7 out!

• Added option in MCM to export and import all settings to JSON, making it easy to save MCM settings. - Should also work between versions.
  • Low levels will no longer die from creatures that poison including Chaurus Reapers, Giant Spiders. etc.
  • Periodic hints if in Stealth Mode if you've caught strong pheromones.

Thx to Slorm for suggestions.

Clean save needed for MCM changes.

5 hours ago, Slorm said:

2/ I was doing some testing the other night using a new level 0 character with no armour. When I tested with the chaurus about 5 spawned and they all hit her with poison and she promptly died. I think I was just unlucky but thought I'd mention it. I'm a bit in two minds as if you add a resist poison to the pheromone then it may act too much as a buff

I tried a couple of different approaches for this...

First was just adding a poison resistance effect to the pheromones spell but that didn't seem to work. Next I added my own poison resistance spell with a duration that would match the pheromones duration exactly and had a scaling system where it would check the player level and set the magnitude of the spell accordingly, low levels would get very high resistance, it would get cut in half from lev 10-20, and set to magnitude 0 (effectively removing it) at lev 20+.

But... There's some serious weirdness with Beth's poison implementation, even poison resistance set to max wouldn't save a lev 1 from a Chaurus Reaper in my testing. It would reduce damage from poison, but not enough, and wouldn't prevent poisons from getting applied... I also didn't like the idea of 'buffing' the Player too much and giving them an unfair advantage vs lower level Frostbite Spiders, Chaurus, Falmers etc...

So, I scrapped the poison resistance stuff and instead did some logic in my EventOnHit script. It will check if the creature is in my creature faction (so vanilla creatures won't get affected), checks if it's one of the creatures that causes poison, -and if all this is true then it will cure poisons and restore health on hit. This seems to work perfectly and a spawned Chaurus Reaper will now effectively do 0 damage to a lev 1, but a regular non-spawned Vanilla Chaurus Reaper will be as deadly as ever.

Is the pheromones chance indexed with the quality of the potion ? Cheap, lower quality potions are more likely to contain impurities.

Another fun option idea, pheromones which attract a harmless cloud of butterflies, or annoying buzzing dragonflies around the PC.

1 hour ago, gdfll said:

Is the pheromones chance indexed with the quality of the potion ? Cheap, lower quality potions are more likely to contain impurities.

Another fun option idea, pheromones which attract a harmless cloud of butterflies, or annoying buzzing dragonflies around the PC.

Interesting, but I think it's too much mechanics for something that's fairly cosmetic.

4 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Ok, I think that I can calm down with the updates now lol...

Things are working pretty good as of last version.

Uhm. Btw. Why are you using your Comment Section for Updates ? You used to use the Change log Area at the bottom of your Mod which gives Users more easier access to changelogs instead of scrolling through this Comment Section.

37 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Uhm. Btw. Why are you using your Comment Section for Updates ? You used to use the Change log Area at the bottom of your Mod which gives Users more easier access to changelogs instead of scrolling through this Comment Section.

It's all in the change log, not sure what you're talking about...

14 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

It's all in the change log, not sure what you're talking about...

I only see this one. Its the latest one in the changelog:

1.0.1:

• Reworked some scripts to fix some bugs that were coming up during my testing. 
  • Added a feature where the PC can potentially clear active sex Pheromones by consuming more potions / drinks. But, there's a catch because there's an equal chance to consume even more pheromones, and in this case the sex attacks will happen twice as often and there is no way to remove the pheremones other than waiting for them to wear off in about a day.

Ive noticed that this mod doesnt always play nice with SexLab Seperate Orgasms, often not opening the UI for said mod and when it does the enjoyment (of attackers) is very low. Im not sure if thats something to be fixed here or on SLSO but I thought it might be worth bringing up. What is the arousal of attackers when attacking the player? if its 0 that might be the cause of the second issue for the mod.

4 hours ago, real1397681 said:

Ive noticed that this mod doesnt always play nice with SexLab Seperate Orgasms, often not opening the UI for said mod and when it does the enjoyment (of attackers) is very low. Im not sure if thats something to be fixed here or on SLSO but I thought it might be worth bringing up. What is the arousal of attackers when attacking the player? if its 0 that might be the cause of the second issue for the mod.

I'm not super familiar with SLSO UI...

I can mod actor arousal easily enough, here's a script updated with a function that should handle it if you want to test it: 

SLPheromonesControlScript.pex

Under what conditions does the UI show up and not show up? If you can tell me that, it might narrow things down.

Does SLSO support 2+ actors?

1 hour ago, Krystal said:

I'm really impressed with not just the mod itself but also your devotion to improve it. Just stopped by to say 'Thank you!' ;)

43 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Brilliant, thank you so much :beer:

YW, Have fun ?

Okay, I finally had a pheromones induced attack, yay! Sad part is, now my girl is infected with extra strong pheromones and the message about them keeps getting spammed in the widget, even though I turned notifications to stealth.

Is maybe my load order wrong? Where do you suggest I put it among my Sexlab mods?

Spoiler

SLNaughtyCourier.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SL Survival.esp
StressAndTrauma.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp