Oblivion on PC, worth it or nah?

I already have Oblivion on Xbox & have both Skyrim's & FO4 on PC filled with mods from here & Nexus so is Oblivion worth getting on PC for the mods??? Been curious bout the PK mods from this site plus normal ones too so wanted to see if they worth checking out?

If yes, what lewd mods do you recommend are worth my time? To compare, for Skyrim I have all the top stuff like SD+, Devious Devices, Maria Eden, MNC (only for humanoid creatures tho, not beasts >.>), Defeat, CBBE, Flower Girls, & ofc a shitload of texture & effects enhancers, outfit mods from other games, etc.

It would have been more worthwhile had you gotten Oblivion for PC back in 2013 when mods were still being made for TES4 at a fairly steady clip and said mods were still available online. 

It would still be practically worth it for the Motorcycle mod and Duke City,though. The Vilja mod just makes the deal that much sweeter.

7 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

thnx fam. also I heard there arent many lesbian animations, but can women use male positions with strapons & can female creatures take dominant positions?

lesbian animations: only a few.

Woman in male pasion: yes. There are strapon and futa lowerbodies that can be used during sex. In stalker and rape and prostitution Mods you can allow or disable male-male, female-female sex or set females can not rape( male or female).

FemaleCreatures. There are no female creatures. All use the male/dominant position.  Yes there are female sheep and deer and Spriggan but the game does not make a difference.

With LoversTachiCat2 you can fuck a creature ....but there are no animations for player in dominant position and creature in def. ( only 3 No-Vanilla Creatures have such animations and you see such creatures only if you use the Lovers summon spell or in 1-2 Lovers Mods.  So short answer: You can not fuck creatures )

On 8/26/2018 at 3:12 PM, fejeena said:

lesbian animations: only a few.

Woman in male pasion: yes. There are strapon and futa lowerbodies that can be used during sex. In stalker and rape and prostitution Mods you can allow or disable male-male, female-female sex or set females can not rape( male or female).

FemaleCreatures. There are no female creatures. All use the male/dominant position.  Yes there are female sheep and deer and Spriggan but the game does not make a difference.

With LoversTachiCat2 you can fuck a creature ....but there are no animations for player in dominant position and creature in def. ( only 3 No-Vanilla Creatures have such animations and you see such creatures only if you use the Lovers summon spell or in 1-2 Lovers Mods.  So short answer: You can not fuck creatures )

just remembered one more thing lel, there any mods like SkyFem that turns all or the majority of NPCs female or at least the unnamed hostile NPCs? Dont know how i forgot this as tis my most important mod for my Skyrim & FO4

• 1 month later...

We don't recommend either for most mods.  NMM can't install ini files or kf files worth a damn.  Most Lovers with PK mods are manual install.  Now you can zip them up and try to install them through the mod manager of your choice, but we can't guarantee it will work.

2 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

One more thing (also to help a friend with non-lewd modding purposes): Do I use Nexus Manager for these mods or the Oblivion Mod Manager? https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/2097

Have you still not read my yellow Link below?

This http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

2 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Have you still not read my yellow Link below?

Only link I've used from here is the first one under my initial post. Been holding off on learning the stuff til I actually get the game on sale cuz id end up forgettin anyways by the time it goes on sale, muh bad \:

Oblivion is definitely worth it. 

Hell if I didn't have to work so much , i'd reinstall it and give it another tour of duty. But we all know getting mods together and finding that perfect equilibrium 
can be one hell of a hassle though, but once you've got it going it's a friggin' blast. Maybe one day if I can get a week long vacation and get my flagellant whip ready.

Compared to Skyrim, Oblivion might lack some the finer character building options, but I think it makes up for that with it being an actual RPG with stats/classes/attributes, and oodlesd and kaboodles of good quest mods, whereas skyrim just seems to lack in that regard.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:15 PM, fejeena said:

?

On 10/17/2018 at 7:11 PM, Cezul said:

Oblivion is definitely worth it. 

Hell if I didn't have to work so much , i'd reinstall it and give it another tour of duty. But we all know getting mods together and finding that perfect equilibrium 
can be one hell of a hassle though, but once you've got it going it's a friggin' blast. Maybe one day if I can get a week long vacation and get my flagellant whip ready.

Compared to Skyrim, Oblivion might lack some the finer character building options, but I think it makes up for that with it being an actual RPG with stats/classes/attributes, and oodlesd and kaboodles of good quest mods, whereas skyrim just seems to lack in that regard.

It just seemed a bit more alive than Skyrim.

On 10/14/2018 at 5:08 PM, gregathit said:

We don't recommend either for most mods.  NMM can't install ini files or kf files worth a damn.  Most Lovers with PK mods are manual install.  Now you can zip them up and try to install them through the mod manager of your choice, but we can't guarantee it will work.

Easy peasy.. (That is how I used to do all my mods :(  before I learned there was managers lol) however, how do you know the correct files have been overwritten in proper order?  (sometimes that isn't the same as the load order.) Once I know that (and not lazy) I can start building the game before I even install it ... LOL :D  Just start combining them into folders for what I want. :D (like what I did with the SCR Resources Tutorial ;) )  I did mini compilations for my Sexout load out many years ago (again before I started using FOMM :( )

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

About that female replacer mod, where is it exactly? Cant find it on google or nexus or here.

A mod that turns bandits, etc all female? I think so, but it's probably not a great idea to remove one sex entirely as some dialogue is male-only...even with bandits. You're actually better off adding more NPCs (many mods do this) rather than mucking about with the stock ones.

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

A mod that turns bandits, etc all female? I think so, but it's probably not a great idea to remove one sex entirely as some dialogue is male-only...even with bandits. You're actually better off adding more NPCs (many mods do this) rather than mucking about with the stock ones.

My Skyrim & FO4 has all nonessential unnamed npcs female cuz I only want lesbian sex & tis the best way to assure men wont get involved even by accident & while I like the SkyFem & Femout mods, cant stand when npcs I know are originally men are genderbent female. However with Oblivion, I doubt theres any mod that doesnt do it specifically to hostiles instead of all npcs so i'll deal with all.

7 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

My Skyrim & FO4 has all nonessential unnamed npcs female cuz I only want lesbian sex & tis the best way to assure men wont get involved even by accident & while I like the SkyFem & Femout mods, cant stand when npcs I know are originally men are genderbent female. However with Oblivion, I doubt theres any mod that doesnt do it specifically to hostiles instead of all npcs so i'll deal with all.

This is a great place to learn the Oblivion Construction Set...lots of old salts who have done it all, etc. 

You could build such a mod...easier than you think.

You never really own these games until you learn the building end.

Spoiler

All lesbian get wet party...

ScreenShot1660.jpg.f5f0073c0604471acec4944f1ddbc834.jpgScreenShot1662.jpg.8a6ffe265d32ae8f18a97f7dd4218383.jpg

Archived