Devious Mindbreak

Two glitchs...
After Theonold's Experiment end, the quest not move into finish section.

Theonold has black man body? that's weird.....

Two questions.....
What reason to make Withstand Theonold's perverted Experiment part fail?

Why sex animation didn't follow Sexlab strip rule?

4 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I have not met Theonold or his friends yet.

He usually sit on the second floor in bannered mare.

38 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

lol, weird he should be wearing clothes

I remove his gear for test.

Theonold will rape PC after PC failed his quest.I registered his skin texture was lost when i test your mod.Trying to find out why.

20 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Yeah, he also has a jet black body in my game. I haven't actually done his quest yet, but he sometimes takes advantage of my character due to other mods like PetCollar or Deviously Enslaved Continued.

Strange is,he does have yellow body in CK.

Hey, I won't work on this mod any more. Anyone who wants to take it over, improve it, or do whatever else is allowed to do whatever they want.

Also going to delete my account, just because I want to spend less time doing this stuff and more time doing other stuff. Too much of my life playing Skyrim.

For some reason, after I downloaded it, the quest started, but Theonold never appeared in the Bannered Mare. Is there something I did wrong when downloading it? Or will he not appear until after a set amount of time has passed?

NVM, it's working. Only now, when I talk to Theonold, it won't proceed with the dialogue.

When making a new bashed patch to start a new game I got this error msg.

Unrecognized VM Data property type: 0
Error loading 'ARMO' record and/or subrecord: 070073D6
  eid = u'dvmb_beltTheonoldOpenInventory'
  subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 1701
  file pos = 5564
Error in dvmb.esp

Maybe someone who actually knows what this means might be able to fix it since people seem to be having problems with the Theonold quest.

On 3/30/2019 at 2:17 AM, shiekahshadow said:

For some reason, after I downloaded it, the quest started, but Theonold never appeared in the Bannered Mare. Is there something I did wrong when downloading it? Or will he not appear until after a set amount of time has passed?

No Theonold. When did he show up for you?

• 3 weeks later...

I really like this mod, but every time I install Devious Devices I come to regret it and always end up uninstalling it again. However, it doesn't really seem like this mod should really NEED Devious Devices in order provide the basic features that it does. Would it be possible for someone with the know how to create a "Mindbreak Lite" that decouples it from the Devious Devices Master File? Even if it does limits the features to a degree.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:45 AM, Mez558 said:

Anyone know how to uninstall this mod cleanly?

I removed it and still had a health regen penalty

cleaned save but still have no health regen, even setting it within console does nothing.

On 1/16/2019 at 1:49 PM, Mez558 said:

I think if you uninstall while no regen penalty it should be OK

Regen penalty is through a magic effect so you have to clear that

Remove magic with TesEdit?
I did not understand.
People help please.  This mod broke me save.

4 hours ago, zergi said:

Remove magic with TesEdit?
I did not understand.
People help please.  This mod broke me save.

Either go back to a save before the mod was installed or reinstall the mod and go back to a save before you uninstalled it.

Then use console commands to find the spells and remove them from your character. Then uninstall the mod.

4 hours ago, zergi said:

Mez558

Thanks for answering.

But I did not find the spell, damage regeneration magic

_21a80689c19627cd17188982a475f7a0.jpeg

Ok, so standard thing for any mod is to never use a save you want to keep / your only good save.

Someone else had this issue and didn't have a prior save, and if I remember correctly they fixed it by reinstalling the mod, getting the effects from the mod to end, saved it there and then uninstalled.  This may not work and your save may still be messed up, so remember to use a new save or keep a save from before  installing a mod just in case the mod breaks something.

• 3 weeks later...