Devious Mindbreak

I have reached "dvmb_pleasure_state = 10".  I'm wondering if the number means anything.  Is there a point where actions or dialog change based on this value?  Can the "broken" state get to the point where you have forced greets that you don't have the will to refuse?  

2 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

I have reached "dvmb_pleasure_state = 10".  I'm wondering if the number means anything.  Is there a point where actions or dialog change based on this value?  Can the "broken" state get to the point where you have forced greets that you don't have the will to refuse?  

sadly this mod has been abandoned...half finished...after u are broken thats when things end no more progression...

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/28/2023 at 11:02 AM, IoriK said:

since the mod author's deleted their account and stated that it's now an adoptable mod here's a quick CAO conversion of the mod for SE, i've not been able to fully test it yet but as far as i can tell it should work fine,

dvmb.zip 79.54 kB · 117 downloads

Works fine for me! Thanks for the conversion ?

Love the idea of this mod... half tempted to learn how to make quest mods and have a go at fleshing it out a bit. Not that I'd know where to start ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...