Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

6 hours ago, Froggy said:

You managed to add in the Floris land buying system?!

I... I think I love you.  :love:

@IntelligencePending 

I originally planned to add it but when I tried compiling it I was running into major issues, until Intelligence Pending like figured it out in a day. He has actually updated a few OSPs that I couldn't figure out how to update like Tournament Play Enhancements and Freelancer. >_< 

15 hours ago, Froggy said:

You managed to add in the Floris land buying system?!

I... I think I love you.  :love:

Tell me how to exploit this. 

So far I have figured that you look for cities, preferably trade hubs (only because they bounce back faster) that have just been captured and are at miserable poverty levels, buy as much as you can. Any tips? Or is that basically the extent of useful strategy? The system seems a bit... dry and flavorless, compared to enterprises, for instance. (Not that there's all that much to those, either. But it seems you could do more interesting things to expand those. Example: Bringing prostitutes to the DP brothel.) Plus you have to pick up your money yourself as landlord...

Edit: Oh, just to contribute to the list of things to look at... It seems when I boink a companion, their auto-loot settings change to nothing in every slot and cause them to dump all their gear back into the pile whenever I have my companions auto-equip from loot. It's a little amusing, I mean, they're companions I want to fuck, anyway, but that's just a little overzealous. "Hey! I didn't tell you to strip yet..."

1 hour ago, Neriman said:

Thanks for the mod, but after i release a lord from captivity and exit the town i lose everything except for the 6 items i brought with me into  the prison.

Keep playing, see if you don't get it back next time you enter a scene or something.

17 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Tell me how to exploit this. 

So far I have figured that you look for cities, preferably trade hubs (only because they bounce back faster) that have just been captured and are at miserable poverty levels, buy as much as you can. Any tips? Or is that basically the extent of useful strategy? The system seems a bit... dry and flavorless, compared to enterprises, for instance. And you have to pick up your money yourself...

Edit: Oh, just to contribute to the list of things to look at... It seems when I boink a companion, their auto-loot settings change to nothing in every slot and cause them to dump all their gear back into the pile whenever I have my companions auto-equip from loot. It's a little amusing, I mean, they're companions I want to fuck, anyway, but that's just a little overzealous. "Hey! I didn't tell you to strip yet..."

Keep playing, see if you don't get it back next time you enter a scene or something.

yeah i just realised i had to re enter the town.

53 minutes ago, whateverdontcare said:

I just told Katrin to leave my party and go do something else, and then walked away and got a party member complaining about starving. I checked and realized I had become Katrin. In every way. My inventory, skills, name, everything. I was Katrin. Completely ruined the game since I hadn't saved yet.

What version are you using?

About the naked female bodies: I definitely like the Queensblade ones better, but maybe it would be best to let players choose by making one of the body types default and the other one an optional patch to replace the default one.

10 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

I just told Katrin to leave my party and go do something else, and then walked away and got a party member complaining about starving. I checked and realized I had become Katrin. In every way. My inventory, skills, name, everything. I was Katrin. Completely ruined the game since I hadn't saved yet.

Thanks.

Fix added to the next patch. This is a bug that happens when dismissing any party member because it evades a check.

Edit:

4 minutes ago, JoeCap said:

About the naked female bodies: I definitely like the Queensblade ones better, but maybe it would be best to let players choose by making one of the body types default and the other one an optional patch to replace the default one.

Current version simply changes your body type when wearing QB armor.

Making an optional file to replace all body types shouldn't be too difficult, when I get around to actually making those...

52 minutes ago, Malum Oculus said:

Thanks.

Another question, the previous mod, I am pretty sure, allowed a female player to marry other girls, is that feature still in this mod?

It builds on the code of the previous Dickplomacy, so it should still be a feature.

1 hour ago, IntelligencePending said:

Prevents all scenes involving a male receiver that are not player-initiated (mostly defeat stuff), I think some player-initiated ones can still happen if you really try though.

Yes. If you misclick, Harlaus will still gladly butter up your ass and buttfuck you.

The feature to make your own custom troop tree is amazing. I hope the bugs get worked out, the stats on mine are kinda wonky and when I try to tweak the gun skill, it just goes to zero - but it's usable despite this and so far it's great. I wish it had a "reset everything to defaults" to wipe all the mess clean, though.

21 minutes ago, Malum Oculus said:

How do I access that feature, since nothing appears when I talked to a single lady?

Hmm. Have you tried winning a tournament and dedicating it to her at the feast? Alternatively, have you asked a noblement about cementing a closer relationship with his house, or whatever the wording is? I don't know how it worked originally.

Ok, the item kinds file someone helpfully posted earlier did not fix my issue with guns not making sounds (or smoke, if that should be a thing.) I figured, no worries, I'll just reinstall the mod after I get done with this run.

Well, unfortunately that didn't fix it either, just downloaded the latest mod file, nothing. Is it possible that the Linux install of Warband doesn't come with the gun sounds, so there is nothing to reference? Not sure what else could be the issue if I am the only one having this.

8 hours ago, Pantheress said:

Would it be possible to make the aiming crosshairs for guns(and possibly other ranged weapons) more obvious and/or bigger? Or even revert it to vanilla? As it is now, the three tiny dots, and the aiming dot itself, are barely visible.

Go to Warband directory, then Modules > Dickplomacy > Textures.

There is an image file in there named "ui_gadgets.dds" with three dots along the left side.

This is the crosshair file.

(Gimp can open DDS files, might require getting a plugin in addition.)

Edit the three dots to be bigger, or replace it.

If you google for "ui_gadgets.dds" (keep the quotes) you will undoubtedly find easy files to try and replace it with, instead.

1.32 is out, mostly bugfixes. Full file can be found on the nexus.

• Fixes tavern scene payment.
  • Fixes prisoners enthusiastically dancing during rescue.
  • Fixes dance animations
  • Fixes issue where trying to customize troops from the constable doesn't work before you've used the town menu first.
  • Fixes Freelancer from never ending, this is a very temporary fix for 1.3 - will update to new version that's not broken with 1.4
  • Various small dialogue and first-time settings changes.
  • Higher penalties for missing debt deadlines (bigger faction rep loss)
  • Prevents you from changing into your companion upon dismissal.

Patch version is here: PatchUpTo - 1.32.zip