Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

I've tweaked a number of the parties to have small to medium levels of female camp follower representation. More so among the bandits, but kingdom reinforcements will also include a few camp followers and camp defenders here and there, even if most of their honeys are back in the safe city. To use, just replace the old file, I suggest making a backup. This is safe to use on a save, and reverting to the old file will cause everything to (eventually) go back to normal.

party_templates.txt

1 hour ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

I've tweaked a number of the parties to have small to medium levels of female camp follower representation. More so among the bandits, but kingdom reinforcements will also include a few camp followers and camp defenders here and there, even if most of their honeys are back in the safe city. To use, just replace the old file, I suggest making a backup. This is safe to use on a save, and reverting to the old file will cause everything to (eventually) go back to normal.

party_templates.txt

Decompiled module system version. (Should work but untested) 

module_party_templates.py

uh oh i wanted to report something from the previous version, you cant leave conversation when selling prisoners to a jail guard. Also i bought some acres in Shariz but the income is negative, im ok with that i believe it could happen ... but then i realised i had money to withdraw from far away cities i havent even visited lol.

4 hours ago, Neriman said:

uh oh i wanted to report something from the previous version, you cant leave conversation when selling prisoners to a jail guard. Also i bought some acres in Shariz but the income is negative, im ok with that i believe it could happen ... but then i realised i had money to withdraw from far away cities i havent even visited lol.

Yeah, I ran into something similar.  I never touched the property stuff, but the Financial Report made it look like I had land in Yalen and negative land in Curaw, as well as assets in Shariz.  Maybe I am just not understanding what the report is supposed to be showing.

20180911182125_1.jpg

16 hours ago, Chadraln said:

Yeah, I ran into something similar.  I never touched the property stuff, but the Financial Report made it look like I had land in Yalen and negative land in Curaw, as well as assets in Shariz.  Maybe I am just not understanding what the report is supposed to be showing.

20180911182125_1.jpg

Did you buy any standard buisinesses (Weavery, Tannery, etc) through the guild master that it might be accounting for?  Just a thought.

3 hours ago, llddb said:

Did you buy any standard buisinesses (Weavery, Tannery, etc) through the guild master that it might be accounting for?  Just a thought.

That could sort of make sense for the positive, but why the negative acreage then? Maybe the part of the script that adjusts arable acreage based on prosperity (I think it does this) is moving stuff from the wrong buckets? Odd bug.

Custom Commander is in the latest 1.40 branch (health bars, troop ratio bar, and a mini map during battles.) still testing it, but the CC settings are also there, I don't really know what is working  in the CC settings because I haven't tested it and I could be missing some code, but basically everything I have tested is working. When @IntelligencePending is back to being able to help work on it, I wanna talk to him about what we are going to do with the meshes and textures from the queens blade and then I think personally that 1.40 will be done, or at least in a beta state.  

7 minutes ago, whateverdontcare said:

The instructions for the tournament mod say that items can be awarded to the winners of the tournament if that setting is enabled, but there's no setting for it available. Is this intentional? It sounds fun to get items from winning a tournament.

check the camp menu settings. 

7 hours ago, llddb said:

Nope, I had not bought anything.  I shouldn't have had any assets, as far as I was aware.

3 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

That could sort of make sense for the positive, but why the negative acreage then? Maybe the part of the script that adjusts arable acreage based on prosperity (I think it does this) is moving stuff from the wrong buckets? Odd bug.

That might make sense.  Might be adjusting the owned column rather than the acres column.

On 9/12/2018 at 4:26 PM, LilyModzStuff said:

check the camp menu settings. 

I already did. Basic settings doesn't have it, camera settings and formation mod settings obviously doesn't have it. Then the tournament mod settings has: disable tournament enhancements (not it), disable automatic tournament quests (not it), set quest reactions (not it), tournament player options (which is where you customize your equipment, wager, bid, also not it), tournament design options (which is where you set what items show up in tournaments, not it), and credits and information (which tells me about the option for item rewards for tournaments, but is still not it.) Also the information says that winning a tournament causes a change in reputation with all the lords and ladies at the town based off of several factors, but the only time that's happened to me was one time I won a tournament at a town that had a lady I was courting at it. Every other time I get no opinion changes at all.

4 minutes ago, whateverdontcare said:

I already did. Basic settings doesn't have it, camera settings and formation mod settings obviously doesn't have it. Then the tournament mod settings has: disable tournament enhancements (not it), disable automatic tournament quests (not it), set quest reactions (not it), tournament player options (which is where you customize your equipment, wager, bid, also not it), tournament design options (which is where you set what items show up in tournaments, not it), and credits and information (which tells me about the option for item rewards for tournaments, but is still not it.) Also the information says that winning a tournament causes a change in reputation with all the lords and ladies at the town based off of several factors, but the only time that's happened to me was one time I won a tournament at a town that had a lady I was courting at it. Every other time I get no opinion changes at all.

I found out how to fix it but it requires recompiling source. 

53 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

I found out how to fix it but it requires recompiling source. 

I believe I was able to fix the item rewards and tested it in my game. First time using Github so hopefully I forwarded the changes correctly to your 1.40 branch

Hopefully you can resolve the tournament quests not rewarding relation, until then at least we can disable the quests showing up.

I was playing CK2 the other day when I had an idea for Dickplomacy.

Take polygamy a step further and have the option to start a harem.  Unlike wives, these women (or men) weren't the targets of your wooing but prisoners of war - the leftovers you normally find when taking a castle or town.  Only now instead of hanging around in your foyer they get put in the dungeon like anyone else.  When their kingdom is defeated you then get a new dialog option when you go to the dungeon to speak to them.  This new dialog option is, of course, to stuff them into your personal harem (whether they like it or not).  Marriage & family relations are completely ignored.

4 hours ago, Dragonsleeve said:

I believe I was able to fix the item rewards and tested it in my game. First time using Github so hopefully I forwarded the changes correctly to your 1.40 branch

Hopefully you can resolve the tournament quests not rewarding relation, until then at least we can disable the quests showing up.

Merged the pull request, thank you for your contribution! :D

35 minutes ago, Neriman said:

I want to contribute so bad, but i only know how to edit unit items and stuff, any guide you could provide ? Also, can I cuck my fellow Lords ??? or am i wasting time and money giving Velvets to their wives as gifts ?

All edits we do must be in source, due to the nature of it being an open source project, and the fact that we frequently edit scripts and presentations which can't be edited the .txt format. If you use Morghs, if I remember correctly it has a built in source tool which allows you to edit source directly, though I find that it's easier just to make items with a text editor like Atom in the actual source code then it is to use Morghs. After using Morghs source tool you would still need to recompile the source code, which we have a guide on how to do on the Github page. Also there is a list of open source textures / meshes here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,229.0.html 

Also for more modding information here are a few guides: 

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=240255.0

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142422.0.html

And for the general taleworlds help thread see: 
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,171.0.html

Here is a major repository for tools that you may end up needing: 
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=240255.0

Though generally I find myself only using openbrf and Atom. 

Generally I give contributors creative freedom within reason to add what they see fit to the project, though you have to make sure that you have the right to use the textures / resources / scripts that you are adding, this means in the contribution adding in the name of the thing you are adding. If you would like to communicate a bit faster my discord username is Lily <3#8572. :)

Regarding cucking Lords I think you need a chr of 20 if I remember correctly as well as having high relation, and you need to have sexual content enabled in the camp menu settings.