Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

20 minutes ago, hhh7773 said:

Wow, have to say, this mod might be one I just sit on for awhile before trying a new version honestly with how quickly its being updated and worked on. Really awesome stuff, and makes me hopeful for what the eventual complete, or at least more 'final' versions will wind up being like. Actually kind of helps with just letting me finish out the run I have going currently. Still can't believe how this mod just kind of reemerged at the perfect time when I was looking for some lewdness in my return to Warband.

I try to add enough new features each new version that someone would be able to play one version, and then upgrade later to the newest current version and have enough new features that it refreshes their ability to continue playing the mod. Part of the reason development has been able to move so fast is due to OSPs (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,50086.0.html), and due to very open development. For example, with ships it was originally developed by an anonymous contributor, (they insisted on being called that. :( ) I fixed a bug where people would fall of the ships by adding barriers in the scene editor, and I added in the ability to fight merchant ships. But the basis for the ships was written by them. You can check the credits to see what I mean. 

I actively encourage other people both forking and contributing to the mod, and I try and keep development transparent through Github. I also have very short testing times, and typically just test new additions, there have been a few times when people have reached out to me on things like Discord and report a bug, or request a feature and I will compile the beta and send it to them, which ends up being faster than testing myself, also a huge, huge reason for 1.30 coming together so quickly is contributions from IntelligencePending.

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

companions leaving seems to be not working could we just turn on cheat permanently force companions to stay, i keep getting companions asking to leave and have to toggle cheat to force them to stay.

https://github.com/LilyC-Dev/warband_mod_source/commit/db7ab402fc606caf22936dc731f1682caa6b537d

#(ge, "$cheat_mode", 1), #We hang deserters in THIS company :3 ~ Lily 

Should work now, I didn't test it but I just commented out the check if cheat mode was enabled.

3 hours ago, LilyModzStuff said:

https://github.com/LilyC-Dev/warband_mod_source/commit/db7ab402fc606caf22936dc731f1682caa6b537d

#(ge, "$cheat_mode", 1), #We hang deserters in THIS company :3 ~ Lily 

Should work now, I didn't test it but I just commented out the check if cheat mode was enabled.

cool thanks, will compile and check it out

cheers

edit: just recompiled with the latest nightly build, get messages during combat "you have been shield bashed", this message appeared when my troops were fighting, my main character was just standing passively whilst my troops was fighting.

edit2: yup cheat is enabled lol nice work

45 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

cool thanks, will compile and check it out

cheers

edit: just recompiled with the latest nightly build, get messages during combat "you have been shield bashed", this message appeared when my troops were fighting, my main character was just standing passively whilst my troops was fighting.

Shield bashing is kinda broken. >_< I might remove it later. Decapitation works great though! ^-^

22 minutes ago, stronggater said:

Nice work on the mod! Got me to play M&B again for a good long while, one suggestion I had was a way to assign armor values when no armor is equipped for the custom troops or something like that. Once again, really great work

" I had was a way to assign armor values when no armor is equipped for the custom troops or something like that." what do you mean by that?

18 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

" I had was a way to assign armor values when no armor is equipped for the custom troops or something like that." what do you mean by that?

Well since the armor and clothing is all very conservative, and the only way to avoid that is to strip all the armor off of a unit, which means you can't use them in battle cause they will get slaughtered. So I thought that it'd be easier to mod in a way to change armor values of a unit instead of adding in less conservative armor/clothing. Since, I assume there aren't many files of that to go off of, and it seems like a game that's sorta difficult to port new meshes/textures in to.

I don't know the modding details, and since tweakmb doesn't provide a way to do it (I don't think anyways), it might be a lot harder than I think it may be to add in the armor value change. I just thought I'd suggest a way to make essentially bikini armor knights that you can actually use in battle. 

Either way I love the mod, just thought I'd throw out a suggestion.

1 hour ago, stronggater said:

Well since the armor and clothing is all very conservative, and the only way to avoid that is to strip all the armor off of a unit, which means you can't use them in battle cause they will get slaughtered. So I thought that it'd be easier to mod in a way to change armor values of a unit instead of adding in less conservative armor/clothing. Since, I assume there aren't many files of that to go off of, and it seems like a game that's sorta difficult to port new meshes/textures in to. 

I don't know the modding details, and since tweakmb doesn't provide a way to do it (I don't think anyways), it might be a lot harder than I think it may be to add in the armor value change. I just thought I'd suggest a way to make essentially bikini armor knights that you can actually use in battle. 

Either way I love the mod, just thought I'd throw out a suggestion.

Ohhh I see! It's actually very easy to port in new textures / meshes, and pretty much everything works with CTT, the problem is I don't have someone who makes textures, however, I recently got the license to use a ton of sexualized armor textures. Just haven't gotten around to implementing it yet. Also, I have never used tweakmb, I added everything in through source using a text editor and just compile the python files.

Speaking of combat animations and stuff - I always liked how animations seemed a bit less klunky and more historical in this old mod. Trailer below. Author's profile has more videos showcasing the animations. I think this might be the latest file. I haven't looked at it in ages, dunno what's in the other combat mod mentioned here, either.

55 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Speaking of combat animations and stuff - I always liked how animations seemed a bit less klunky and more historical in this old mod. Trailer below. Author's profile has more videos showcasing the animations. I think this might be the latest file. I haven't looked at it in ages, dunno what's in the other combat mod mentioned here, either.

Hide contents

The combat mod added in the nightly added decapitation and shield bash. ^-^ the problem with this animation pack is that it uses a custom skeleton so I would have to see how it would be merged. 

1 hour ago, LilyModzStuff said:

The combat mod added in the nightly added decapitation and shield bash. ^-^ the problem with this animation pack is that it uses a custom skeleton so I would have to see how it would be merged. 

Nevermind that then for now. I'm sure it would mess up the sexy stuff.

7 hours ago, IntelligencePending said:

Well, another day of not being able to get anything done. This weekend though I'm going to be killing it. Just y'all wait.

All fine man, take your time honestly and do what you can, when you can. Honestly I'm just happy to see some people breathing life into this mod, and therefore the game as a whole for me once more.