Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

With 1.31 starting a new game skips the background questions. It starts on a screen where I can select sex, background and start location together with point allocation choices. Completing that page leads to the standard name you character screen. Completing that page starts the new character just outside of the chosen location. Camping at that point lacks the dickplomacy settings.

3 hours ago, pihwht said:

With 1.31 starting a new game skips the background questions. It starts on a screen where I can select sex, background and start location together with point allocation choices. Completing that page leads to the standard name you character screen. Completing that page starts the new character just outside of the chosen location. Camping at that point lacks the dickplomacy settings.

That is as intended. 

The option should be in "Settings" in the camp menu.

17 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

That is as intended. 

The option should be in "Settings" in the camp menu.

I found the dickplomacy settings. If it is intended to skip the first 'tutoral" quest with the merchant sending you to rescue his brother, everything seems to be working. Noticed that a lot of the messages which scroll past on the left are prefaced by 'debug.' That is probably another checkbox I haven't noticed as yet.

2 hours ago, pihwht said:

I found the dickplomacy settings. If it is intended to skip the first 'tutoral" quest with the merchant sending you to rescue his brother, everything seems to be working. Noticed that a lot of the messages which scroll past on the left are prefaced by 'debug.' That is probably another checkbox I haven't noticed as yet.

cheat checkbox.  

50 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

was the landlords and money lender removed couldn't see it whenever i enter towns, but the financial report remains.

Go to the market place. You will see the option there, same with the hire soldiers decision. 

Played through several tournaments, and the new tourney seems okay, but occasionally highly unbalanced.  Just got down with a tourney where the blue team consisted of 4 guys fighting barehanded plus one guy with weapons on a horse vs red with 5 guys with weapons and mostly on horseback.  The blue team got wiped every time.  Is there any way to turn off barehanded as an option?

1 hour ago, Chadraln said:

Played through several tournaments, and the new tourney seems okay, but occasionally highly unbalanced.  Just got down with a tourney where the blue team consisted of 4 guys fighting barehanded plus one guy with weapons on a horse vs red with 5 guys with weapons and mostly on horseback.  The blue team got wiped every time.  Is there any way to turn off barehanded as an option?

i think u would have to download the latest version i.e. 1.31 and start a new game, playing with an older save will mess things up, and just delete the old mod and replace with the newer mod for a fresh new start.

Hi, i've got some trouble with the french traduction.

the "troops.csv" have some wrong line

trp_knight_1_1|Sire Klargus
trp_knight_1_1_pl|Chevaliers 1 1

i remade it like this

trp_knight_1_1|Sire Klargus
trp_knight_1_1_pl|Klargus

Can you replace it ? and thanks for this mod

troops.csv

8 hours ago, Whizkid said:

i think u would have to download the latest version i.e. 1.31 and start a new game, playing with an older save will mess things up, and just delete the old mod and replace with the newer mod for a fresh new start.

This was a fresh install.  Had not downloaded the mod before 1.31.

3 hours ago, Donky said:

Hi, i've got some trouble with the french traduction.

Can you replace it ? and thanks for this mod

troops.csv

Thanks, we can add that. Officially we don't really support any other languages, but if you provide them they are no trouble to add.

1 hour ago, Chadraln said:

This was a fresh install.  Had not downloaded the mod before 1.31.

I'll add it to the bugtracker. Thanks for the report.

Edit: Also I made some new SFW launcher images for people to try out. Probably the wrong crowd to be releasing to given this is LL, but eh. I'll probably keep making variations until I'm happy with them, then make the real deal Dickplomacy one.

main.bmp

and

main_minimalist.bmp

Idk if ive botched this up or if its intentional. But it seems that women in my game, who are not wearing any armor, still are wearing underwear,  is this intentional, if so, how can i make them nude when they are not wearing armor? Its cus ive merged this mod with the Queens Blade mod, and that mods clothes are supposed to go over a naked body. Great mod btw

2 hours ago, Truncatedshark said:

I've merged this mod with the Queens Blade mod, and that mods clothes are supposed to go over a naked body. Great mod btw

I am hoping someone manages to fully merge the two at some point, including the combat strip mechanics.

It seems that women in my game, who are not wearing any armor, still are wearing underwear,  is this intentional, if so, how can i make them nude when they are not wearing armor?

Try fucking them.

Idk if ive botched this up or if its intentional. But it seems that women in my game, who are not wearing any armor, still are wearing underwear,  is this intentional, if so, how can i make them nude when they are not wearing armor? Its cus ive merged this mod with the Queens Blade mod, and that mods clothes are supposed to go over a naked body. Great mod btw

This is just how the skins work atm, there is an unclothed female and male alternate skin used for scenes, so you could just copy over that model fairly easily (module_skins.py). Unfortunately, I have a feeling this will still be slightly distorted due to how the armor uses a custom skin.

In fact though, QueensBlade armors, customization and combat strip will (hopefully) be in 1.40. You can see our progress on the github, in the QueensBlade Test Branch. Please feel free to check over what I have so far and let me know what you think.

Well, very embarrassing to ask, but can someone tell me how do i prostitute myself? I dont see any new options in the menu, i still kinda want to see the warpilia/SOTT mc whoring in camps, with a column of your soldiers waiting to fuck you, thanks for all!

5 hours ago, Algene said:

Well, very embarrassing to ask, but can someone tell me how do i prostitute myself? I dont see any new options in the menu, i still kinda want to see the warpilia/SOTT mc whoring in camps, with a column of your soldiers waiting to fuck you, thanks for all!

Ask the barkeep if he knows of any work. Once in a while prostitution will be on offer.

At this point QueensBlade mostly works, but we have to make a choice between keeping the current body and modifiying every single mesh to fit it, or switching entirely to the QueensBlade model.

Personally I like the current one, it has the... uh... proportions I like, but denar for your thoughts.

Also look at my brilliant tattoo placeholder:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.1db67566e6e0bd86612f3e85ff6916a5.jpg

10 minutes ago, IntelligencePending said:

At this point QueensBlade mostly works, but we have to make a choice between keeping the current body and modifiying every single mesh to fit it, or switching entirely to the QueensBlade model.

Personally I like the current one, it has the... uh... proportions I like, but denar for your thoughts.

Hide contents

As long as we can fix the twisting bug thing, there shouldn't be any issues with the models. I can take a look at modifying the the issue with the meshes with the current bodies though.

3 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

I think I misunderstood the mods description. I thought you'd get to pick which of severel troop trees to use like in FLORIS.

I believe if you start your own kingdom, you can customize your troops. I haven't explored that bit with this mod, yet.

Edit: Yes, took me a bit to remember what troop tree feature you meant, regarding Floris. No, that is not a feature of this mod.

11 hours ago, IntelligencePending said:

Reveal hidden contents

lol @ the tattoo ?

I'm really excited to see this merge come out. Personally, I like both bodies, DP maybe slightly preferred for the curves, though QB's definition makes it seem more detailed to me, and the fit look is also appealing.

More importantly, though, I'm pretty sure that changing one body will be much easier than fitting a ton of clothing pieces to a different body, and possibly ending up with annoying clipping. Additionally, looking to the future, I understand the QB dev is actively adding more clothing, and if each piece has to be reworked, this could mean a lot more work for modders. So my vote would actually be for the QB body, for sake of the mod itself.

Here's a shot or two so others can easily get an idea of what we're talking about. (QB body and skin below. See spoiler above for DP.)

6195-1514143673-254324822.png

6195-1527798761-1285730804.jpeg