Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

2 hours ago, IntelligencePending said:

Holy mother of luck, I actually fixed it. I got the door bug sorted out.

I don't quite know how it works but it does, and initial testing says it's all good. Still, keep a lookout for bugs or problems.

Side note, as of now we have no reported bugs. So, yippe.

nice, good job

6 hours ago, IntelligencePending said:

Holy mother of luck, I actually fixed it. I got the door bug sorted out.

I don't quite know how it works but it does, and initial testing says it's all good. Still, keep a lookout for bugs or problems.

Side note, as of now we have no reported bugs. So, yippe.

Holy shit you did so much. >_<
I can't think you enough, sorry I haven't contributed a lot lately but I just got finished moving into my new house, and everything is set up. I just got the internet back on. :D I am going to see what I can do today to help the project.

1 hour ago, LilyModzStuff said:

Holy shit you did so much. >_<
I can't think you enough, sorry I haven't contributed a lot lately but I just got finished moving into my new house, and everything is set up. I just got the internet back on. :D I am going to see what I can do today to help the project.

nice welcome back

btw, not sure if this is intend but my main character appears as another NPC combatant without any AI, just standing doing nothing during a tournament, seen this happen twice at praven.

just to add, this happened when i am entered my services to lord/king and happened to enter town and participated in a tournament, i did not encounter this problem on another playthru when i was not under the services of any lords/kings.

13 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

nice welcome back 

btw, not sure if this is intend but my main character appears as another NPC combatant without any AI, just standing doing nothing during a tournament, seen this happen twice at praven. 

This is a problem with TPE, TPE has a few issues in this build. I want to switch to the better version of TPE but was running into compiling issues.

I wanted to know if there is futa content in this mod?

Also is there a method to change the gender of an NPC via scripting?

Or to change the distribution of NPC genders?

Thanks a lot for making this mod.

1 minute ago, a11hai1kotl said:

I wanted to know if there is futa content in this mod?

Also is there a method to change the gender of an NPC via scripting?

Or to change the distribution of NPC genders?

Thanks a lot for making this mod.

Basically, gender works two ways in the game:
a. as a flag for npcs called either tf_male or tf_female
b. as a variable for the player character, the script that changes the player character gender just changes this variable. Men in Warband are 0, and women are 1, you can make a third gender by assigning it the variable of 2, 3, etc, you would also need to add a new entry into skins and name the new tf flag to something like tf_futa, etc.

So futa content is possible but not in this mod. However, currently women can top men through strapons in this mod.

54 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

Basically, gender works two ways in the game:
a. as a flag for npcs called either tf_male or tf_female
b. as a variable for the player character, the script that changes the player character gender just changes this variable. Men in Warband are 0, and women are 1, you can make a third gender by assigning it the variable of 2, 3, etc, you would also need to add a new entry into skins and name the new tf flag to something like tf_futa, etc.

So futa content is possible but not in this mod. However, currently women can top men through strapons in this mod.

So if I wanted to change the gender of an NPC, where should I do it?

Should it be during load time, when the NPC is first encountered? This would be useful to know.

Is it possible to change the gender of a hero?

25 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

So if I wanted to change the gender of an NPC, where should I do it?

Should it be during load time, when the NPC is first encountered? This would be useful to know.

Is it possible to change the gender of a hero?

You can change and toggle it at any time as part of a consequence block. Also, yes you can change the gender of any hero.

11 minutes ago, Starfire12 said:

I just tried downloading it twice, but couldn't open it. Using 7-zip. Both times it claimed the file wasn't a proper archive.

For some reason a lot of people have issues with the archive, usually recommending 7zip works but if not try WinRAR, I think the problem is that it's a rar file, I used to export as .zip but needed the file to be more compressed. 

1 hour ago, LilyModzStuff said:

For some reason a lot of people have issues with the archive, usually recommending 7zip works but if not try WinRAR, I think the problem is that it's a rar file, I used to export as .zip but needed the file to be more compressed. 

I've updated my installation of 7-zip and it could open it now. Recommend others with the same problem try that, too.

Could you please also answer my qeuestion regarding this being a submod? From what I've seen in it's files it seems independently, but I'd like confirmation.

40 minutes ago, Starfire12 said:

I've updated my installation of 7-zip and it could open it now. Recommend others with the same problem try that, too. 

Could you please also answer my qeuestion regarding this being a submod? From what I've seen in it's files it seems independently, but I'd like confirmation.

It's a standalone module, you just need to drag and drop it into the modules folder.

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

hmm v1.30 is this just a bug fix for v1.2, just re-install and it has the old banking, w/o all the nightly enhancements e.g. removed banking, added landlords and moneylending, tournament changes etc..

Oh shit! Something went wrong.

It has the source and resources but not the compiled txt files!

I think Lily is offline for the night so use this for now.

Google drive for the lurkers

QuickPatch.7z - Small change, added the new texture files.

Edit: All is right with the world, download 1.30a and carry on citizens.

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

hehe thanks

edit: i think there is a problem can i download from nightly and recompile it myself?

Yeah you can. What is the problem though? Currently this is what I'm handing out to everyone :O

Edit: Playtesting right now. Seems to be fine.

Edit2:

1.30a is available now.

If you downloaded the original 1.30 you need the Quick Patch to fix your installation, otherwise you will actually be playing 1.20.