Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

4 hours ago, IntelligencePending said:

New version up on nexus.

Patch up file is here: PatchUpTo - 1.41.zip

Tiny changes this time, but should fix the moneylenders/random acreage and also feet clipping through boots.

I know that saves aren't compatible between major version (1.3 → 1.4). But are bugfixes like the ones you posted here safe to simply apply on an existing game? That is, what is being baked into the save game file? It would be good form to state compatibility with updates, it is fine to say you have no idea too.

Also, thanks :D

46 minutes ago, bicobus said:

I know that saves aren't compatible between major version (1.3 → 1.4). But are bugfixes like the ones you posted here safe to simply apply on an existing game? That is, what is being baked into the save game file? It would be good form to state compatibility with updates, it is fine to say you have no idea too.

Also, thanks :D

The idea behind the major vs minor patches is that upgrading within the same version should be 100% safe. The major patches are the savekillers.

6 hours ago, IntelligencePending said:

The idea behind the major vs minor patches is that upgrading within the same version should be 100% safe. The major patches are the savekillers.

Right, thanks. I just realized I unpacked the update into the wrong folder, and all the errors I noticed are most probably useless now. Oh well, back to playing again.

58 minutes ago, Ero.praz said:

How do you recruit or find women for your bathhouse? I don't see an easy way and not option after capturing a city.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And hear the lamentations of their women.

Or rather, raid a village, capture the women by knocking them out with blunt weapons, sell them to the bath house. For noble girls, I have no idea. I couldn't move them, so I had to build the bath house in the captured town instead.

2 hours ago, Ero.praz said:

How do you recruit or find women for your bathhouse? I don't see an easy way and not option after capturing a city.

Yeah, as bicobus said, village raids are the quick and easy way to do it. I have also posted a file a few pages back that adds female combatants a la camp followers to bandits and kingdom reinforcements, which is still compatible as far as I can tell. They are much smaller in number, usually in low single digits, but that would provide another source, I suppose. ...I think I set the forest bandits to have relatively higher amounts of huntresses.

Having ships transporting slaves instead of goods on the high seas might be something else that's not too hard to do...

And regarding: moving noble girls, I suspect you have to own the city you want to move them to, since they're captives - at least it worked for me in that case. Just having the bathhouse may not be enough.

6 minutes ago, tiniman said:

Am i the only one who have disapearing leg parts of custom armors? On me or companions.
It usualy happens after some shopping/

You mean leg textures disappearing, or the leg armor losing parts? I've had both, the first seems to be a bug, the second may be the combat strip function of QB where the custom armors can lose parts in combat. It seems elusive, but I've seen it happen a few times. The first has happened since the latest patch only, I think, and is probably related to the clipping getting fixed. Are you wearing both QB body armor and QB foot armor together? If not, that may fix it.

43 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

You mean leg textures disappearing, or the leg armor losing parts? I've had both, the first seems to be a bug, the second may be the combat strip function of QB where the custom armors can lose parts in combat. It seems elusive, but I've seen it happen a few times. The first has happened since the latest patch only, I think, and is probably related to the clipping getting fixed. Are you wearing both QB body armor and QB foot armor together? If not, that may fix it.

Second, it's bug, And it's not boots clipping,i think it somehow related to shops. Even the random item disaperars after some time.

When I try to equip my female companions with skimpy armor, I get an error that says something like "unable to find material I_need_more_cover" and all of their limbs just become a white blank.

Anybody else get this?

52 minutes ago, Ero.praz said:

Does Power draw affect firearm damage? I know I saw a way to edit my troop tree but I can't seem to find it now is there any reason to give mounted units lances? The ai seems to just poke people with them.

The only way i know of editing the troop tree is in YOU'RE towns if you click "Manage this town" there is the option to then edit the troop trees.

The lance thing is probably the ai not being smart enough to properly use them but i don't think it has anything to do with the mods, you can try to raise the combat ai in the options but i do not know if it will fix the problem because i have not tried it myself.

don't know at all about the firearms

On 9/23/2018 at 12:21 PM, Ero.praz said:

So when you raid villages, you can choose and option to "Chase down" the villagers.. and enslave them. You'll get a roughly 50%/50% mix of male and female villagers most of the time added to your prisoner pool. You then travel to where your bath house is, and talk to your madam, she'll take them off your hands. She seems to take up to 50 girls that way that are just regular units. I'm not sure how to get the "ladies" part of the equation yet though..

1 hour ago, Centurionremus said:

So when you raid villages, you can choose and option to "Chase down" the villagers.. and enslave them. You'll get a roughly 50%/50% mix of male and female villagers most of the time added to your prisoner pool. You then travel to where your bath house is, and talk to your madam, she'll take them off your hands. She seems to take up to 50 girls that way that are just regular units. I'm not sure how to get the "ladies" part of the equation yet though..

capture a castle or town with ladies wife/daughters and do not release them but ransom them, u will be offered a dialog to force them to work in your brothel

6 hours ago, Centurionremus said:

I actually took a look at how that script worked awhile ago and it seems to create a local variable that is stored if the troop is female, but in general that specific script is overly complex and I haven't touched it. 

1 hour ago, Ero.praz said:

I'd love a way to force marriage on a captive. Once a faction is defeated what happens to the noble ladies you've captured and moved to your towns? Also marry/sex companions? Great work on this mod so far!

They stay in your town. However, I don't know what happens if you assign them (as in, the noble ladies you captured from a faction that no longer exists) as prostitutes.

I put skimpy armor on a female companion and it says "unable to find material you_cant_be_serious" or something. I think that material that can't be found changes from companion to companion? And then there are white areas where body textures should be under the armor.

2 hours ago, facepoppies said:

So nobody else has problems putting skimpy armor onto companions?

Works fine for me and presumably most others since I heard no complaints yet.

Once in a while I do run into an issue where the mod that auto-upgrades companion gear sometimes sets the skin to be white as you describe, if they are in custom armor. It also seems to happen in the menu for it if you change certain settings for their upgrading.

The good news is you can work around this pretty easily by telling that companion to keep their armor and gear, and set the skin back by switching their tattoo. This makes the skin normal again and prevents the issue from happening again. Presumably if you gave them a cool custom armor, you don't want them wearing ugly junk anyway. (And maybe one fix for scripters would be to stop the upgrade system from touching companions who have been given custom armor.)

Try changing the tattoo and let us know if that fixed it.

Also, I haven't tested only turning off the armor-upgrade for them, I just switch off everything, armor, horse, etc... might not be necessary (would love to know), but it works, so yeah.