youtube fun vids

On 8/20/2023 at 12:51 PM, GreyMouse said:

Ok, that shit was funny. Glad I never had one of those while I was doing CQB, though.

?

Used to think along the lines you do.  But the older I get, the less I care what others think.  'I'm having fun with this.  How's your miserable life going?' is my thought process now.  Can't let other's relieve themselves all over your fun, you know.

Edited by AKM
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

Here is a cool vid @steelpanther24 build two ship me one...:cool:  :lol:

Wow on so many different levels.    While hot women like @Evaloves4 will always get my attention (and sweet well engineered cars, aircraft and ICBMs), this is a fantastic looking desk, though I would try the dark ebony/obsidian one first.      Next.......it made me sad as well because I will lose my nice 2.5 car garage (in length not width) which gave me a well ventilated workspace to do these kinds of projects.  

As for making you one, I will get on that, just as soon as my current computer desk that I built (used maple wood) needs to be replaced and after 18 years, it is still going strong, though it is "primitive" .  I had to laugh in the video when he used the angle brackets, because I used those as well since they are strong.

8 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Wow on so many different levels.    While hot women like @Evaloves4 will always get my attention (and sweet well engineered cars, aircraft and ICBMs), this is a fantastic looking desk, though I would try the dark ebony/obsidian one first.      Next.......it made me sad as well because I will lose my nice 2.5 car garage (in length not width) which gave me a well ventilated workspace to do these kinds of projects.  

As for making you one, I will get on that, just as soon as my current computer desk that I built (used maple wood) needs to be replaced and after 18 years, it is still going strong, though it is "primitive" .  I had to laugh in the video when he used the angle brackets, because I used those as well since they are strong.

I was joking my friend, but it is easier to make more than one! :cool:  Yes, Blacktail Studio guy makes nicer stuff, watch some of his vids, Pur-tee Cool!

ICBMs- Really?!

Edited by Sir Bron

Most of us are well familiar with first person and third person perspectives in video games.  First person shooters are everywhere.  Third person games like GTA III, IV, and V are everywhere, too.

But what about second person?  What would that look like?  Rather odd, it turns out.

• 2 weeks later...

More a music video than anything else, but this is entirely non-sanctioned, and the amount of work they put into it is obvious.  Yes, they did get the okay to use the song.

Forgot how decent of a guy Niko Bellic was in GTA IV:

Edited by AKM
On 10/4/2023 at 7:04 AM, Wight Zombi said:

Just found this mod on Nexus.  After a rough week, I needed a good laugh.

Thanks for that, I was 10 again...what is funnier than a fart, not too much.   Went straight to my load order.    :thumbsup:    :smirk:     :angry:      :weary:

6 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

My only issue is if you don't have a facebook account, which I say Fuck Zuckerberg, I cannot watch the vid...

? I don't have a facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Tinder, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, ...   account but I can watch the clip.

Open the Link in a new Tab. If you get the cookies window accept one of the two options and the window closes. Or you use the browser addon "I don't care about cookies" and you don't get the cookies window.

If the clip does not start when you click on it you click on the "picture in picture" icon.

player.jpg

Then a player with start-pause, Full screen mode and sound function opens.

There are only problems if something is marked as adult and you have to log in.

Twitter is shit if you have disabled cookies in your browser, Loading error, you don't even get to the page.

For Youtube you can install the browser addon "Age Restriction Bypass for YouTube" so you don't need an account to watch adult clips.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

? I don't have a facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Tinder, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, ...   account but I can watch the clip.

Open the Link in a new Tab. If you get the cookies window accept one of the two options and the window closes. Or you use the browser addon "I don't care about cookies" and you don't get the cookies window.

If the clip does not start when you click on it you click on the "picture in picture" icon.

player.jpg

Then a player with start-pause, Full screen mode and sound function opens.

There are only problems if something is marked as adult and you have to log in.

Twitter is shit if you have disabled cookies in your browser, Loading error, you don't even get to the page.

For Youtube you can install the browser addon "Age Restriction Bypass for YouTube" so you don't need an account to watch adult clips.

Thanks for the info, still won't support Zuckerberg by surfing that site.   I do appreciate the time you gave to teach me how to do that!

You Rock!

Yes, every click on the site is a kind of support, but if you look at it so strictly you can hardly click on anything on the Internet . . . except of Loverslab of course.

Even though you support some advertising sites by clicking on Loverslab.

I hope my maybe 10 clicks on Twitter pages this year don't get him a new house or car.

And now I support Viva La Dirt League

Edited by fejeena