youtube fun vids

53 minutes ago, AKM said:

More 'Epic NPC Man' from Viva La Dirt League:

My wife is one of those looter addicts when playing Diablo. She will pick up every last thing that she can to sell or keep. If it isn't nailed down, she'll take it. I'm having to be careful with that in Starfield myself right now.

🐀

13 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

If it isn't nailed down, she'll take it. I'm having to be careful with that in Starfield myself right now.

Reminds me of a rather good point someone made about raiding bandit camps/hideouts in Skyrim.

"The "hero" basically does breaking and entering of a "bandit's" home, kills them when they defend their home (and themselves), then steals everything that's not nailed down.  But the player is the "good guy", huh?"

True and true.

Edited by AKM
18 hours ago, AKM said:

Reminds me of a rather good point someone made about raiding bandit camps/hideouts in Skyrim.

"The "hero" basically does breaking and entering of a "bandit's" home, kills them when they defend their home (and themselves), then steals everything that's not nailed down.  But the player is the "good guy", huh?"

True and true.

Yeah, that's the truth alright. I kind of see it as I play characters who are somewhat morally ambiguous, chaotic neutral maybe? That's how I just got a second ship in Starfield yesterday. Those Va'ruun jackoffs were minding their own business when I busted into their ship, killed them, and flew off in their ship.

🐀