youtube fun vids

20 hours ago, Fiend71 said:

What a great example of "leave it alone, it will be fine". 

I like the take in the comments: "Moral of the story: Separating individuals is never a good idea. If you put up rules (fences) that restrict what some of them can/can't do, they will always harm themselves on them. And if you convince them of being separate groups, conflict is inevitable."

There's an awful lot of that going on in the world today, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, fejeena said:

Reminds me of 'Men of culture' on youtube.

i guess if you find the video above funny, this one might make you smile too.

Look for fatima diame for example, one of the most well rounded atlethes out there, and start reading the comments.

5 hours ago, Snoopy911 said:

Look for fatima diame for example, one of the most well rounded atlethes out there, and start reading the comments.

Uhhhh, wow.  What is this silliness?

Anyway, have a video:

14 hours ago, AKM said:

Uhhhh, wow.  What is this silliness?

That's kind of the same issue fejeena's video makes fun of. While youtube shows you no sexy dancers, if you ever followed youtube recommendations and watched one

of those videos, the youtube algorithm keeps adding them. An while most people (me included) are not really interested in atlethics or other similar cultural events one might think, well it's not that bad :) and the youtube algorithm brings you back together with other people which think the same way again and again. And so this friendly community, keeps watching this kind of cultural events together thanks to the youtube algorithm. It's a very friendly community, if you check, it's nearly a 100% positive (ok maybe sometimes slightly ambiguos) comments.     

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is impressive.  The look, the voice, and the song down cold!  EDIT: I thought I saw something about "lip syncing" in the English subtitles somewhere.  Might be a recording. Nope.  NOT a recording.  Second video shows it.  It's just the nastiness of the show. It's impressive that the singer got this.

From the comments in Loituma's video: "This was a song written in 1920s, sung by Loituma in 1996."

Part 2, explaining the who/what of the character:

HatsuneMiku.png.694110fd436e6b5bffa01fb9373e1738.png

Edit to replace the original Loituma video that got copyrighted.

Edited by AKM