Vault Girl Nude & Sexy

Wasn't sure I was going to do the Mysterious Stranger perk until someone requested something for it. I came up with this- it is not done since I still need to give her the fedora hat and make her overcoat look better. I'm actually having a lot of trouble with this one, especially the hat. So I'm going to let it sit while I clean up all the rest. If someone else would like to take a crack at it, then send me a PM.

enb2018_12_16_12_15_53.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I'm getting a little better! Working on the next update at a slow pace due to being busy, but I am still working on it. :)

PS- Some exciting news is that I might make some brand new perks for such things as increasing usefulness of items and stuff as related to SexoutNV. Not sure exactly how I am going to do it, but figuring things out is the fun part! If anyone can think of a perk they would like to have, let me know and I'll see if I can do it. :D

enb2019_2_16_21_27_45.jpg

enb2019_2_16_22_41_4.jpg

It took me about 3 fucking hours to make this!!! And it still doesn't look as good as I want. And people think this shit is easy? Probably months from now after the mod is done or I have had enough and stop, someone will come along and tell me a much better/easier way to do them. ?

enb2019_2_20_8_16_3.jpg

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

It took me about 3 fucking hours to make this!!! And it still doesn't look as good as I want. And people think this shit is easy? Probably months from now after the mod is done or I have had enough and stop, someone will come along and tell me a much better/easier way to do them. ?

"Been there and done that".

Congratulations on it getting done so much.

I'm amazed at how fast you are progressing and would been happy to use it, when I'm going to play FNV again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...