Vault Girl Nude & Sexy

On 10/24/2018 at 1:02 AM, Reepa7 said:

Four Eyes is still my favorite.. Keep it up! ?

Thanks.

Hmmm, my fave so far is survival- l laugh every time I think about some yao guai cooking them some vault meat. Public service announcement; "Don't feed the Yao Guai!":classic_biggrin:

Another-

enb2018_10_24_19_5_54.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Some of these are going to look pretty rough right now because I am still working out the concept for each perk- because I don't want to just copy/paste the vanilla perks. Once I have that done for at least most of them, I will then go back and maybe replace some with something better while cleaning up the rest. :cool:

enb2018_11_4_14_5_29.jpg

enb2018_11_4_14_58_50.jpg

15 hours ago, Reepa7 said:

Her left shoulder looks dislocated under Finesse ? and pyromaniac might look better/cooler is she was on fire..in a good way ?

just my two cents

I'm going to try and get about 10-20 more done before I go back and clean them up (i.e. fixing her shoulder). What perks do you usually use?

8 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I'm going to try and get about 10-20 more done before I go back and clean them up (i.e. fixing her shoulder). What perks do you usually use?

any and all really. just depends on my build and playstyle. my last game I was doing a cowgirl perception/agility build ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...