Vault Girl Nude & Sexy

23 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

IT tech I guess. I like fixing things......and getting paid well for it. :classic_tongue: You?

In brief: Noticing things real good has been a gift of mine. Manipulating events to support has been the only real thing I've done with the perception. That being said economics has been a stark interest of mine for about the last 3 years and one I'm planning on incorporating in my life. Psychotherapy is a stronger interest of mine but will be paid for later down the line with my own money gained over an economics career. 

Check entertaining speech out: 

2 hours ago, DragonGT-0101 said:

economics has been a stark interest of mine for about the last 3 years and one I'm planning on incorporating in my life. Psychotherapy is a stronger interest of mine but will be paid for later down the line with my own money gained over an economics career. 

Economics is certainly interesting, but it's something I've never really studied much. I do like the idea of investing and making money that way, though. Not investing to turn around and sell so much as investing in ventures I feel are somehow important even though they are higher risk. But I do understand to have a strong portfolio, one must diversify.

Psychotherapy also sounds interesting. The only qualm I have about it is that it's not a "hard" science and often seems subject to individual perception/interpretation. :classic_smile:

@KoolHndLuke Being an accountant is the current goal for where I start off at, since I've got a sense young black men aren't going to be trusted as much white guys for more lucrative white collar economic jobs unless a particular company seeks after me. I understand your point on the major problem with anything psychology related, especially psychotherapy, since second opinions are fairly common if my conversations with a Dr. Kelly hold up still. But still, I'm curious about your goal. Any specific motive to enjoying the act of fixing technological hardware and software issues?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2019 at 2:15 PM, DragonGT-0101 said:

@KoolHndLuke Being an accountant is the current goal for where I start off at, since I've got a sense young black men aren't going to be trusted as much white guys for more lucrative white collar economic jobs unless a particular company seeks after me. I understand your point on the major problem with anything psychology related, especially psychotherapy, since second opinions are fairly common if my conversations with a Dr. Kelly hold up still. But still, I'm curious about your goal. Any specific motive to enjoying the act of fixing technological hardware and software issues?  

World domination! Seriously though, I just want to enjoy a lucrative career for a change before I retire. Owning a business or two would be nice I think.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...