Vault Girl Nude & Sexy

View File

For those people that have waited for this-

Vault Girl - Nude & Sexy!!

Description

This is my attempt at continuing Vault Girl in all her nude glory for FNV- something that was LONG overdue imo!! I tried to emulate Shadman's original art style as much as possible. A few of these are nude textures of existing vault girl pipboy icons while most had never been done before so are brand new. About 60-70 new icons which includes all SPECIAL, skills, and some traits/perks.

Installation

Easy to install either manually or with your preferred Mod Manager (I use FOMM personally). They are just textures so there is no esp.

Permissions & Credits

A big thanks to bigCman123 for giving me permission to take over this mod and finish it.

A big thanks to Shadman for the original art images of Vault Girl.

A big thanks to everyone that supported me while I was working on this.

A big thanks to LL for having the best damn modding community ever.

Contact me in a PM for any permissions.

Future Plans

I plan to add more to this later. This is only the first part of the whole mod that will include every instance of vault boy to be replaced with vault girl. This will take time because I will be very busy come Jan. I am only going to do the nude versions and nothing else.

Questions/Comments

If you have questions or suggestions about the mod then leave a post or contact me in a PM.

7 hours ago, BlueCoral said:

Nice work but "This is my attempt at bringing Vault Girl in all her nude glory to FNV- something that was LONG overdue imo!!" is inaccurate, unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean. There's already a Vault Girl mod that has a regular nude-ish variant and a futa version.

Where? Provide a link would you? If you mean the unzipped version then NO- that is not the same. NO one has done an extensive version of Vault Girl Nude like this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 3:13 PM, SoloM94 said:

Could you possibly do this for Fallout 4 as well? Every nude/lewd Vault Girl/Meat replacer that i was following a year or so ago, their creators vanished from the internet.

The author won't give me permission for FO4. Besides, I don't know how to do 2d animation and don't feel these are good enough as it is. Maybe in another 6 months or so things will change.

PS. I do think the author is still working on them for FO4. Though it is just the suit and open suit versions- not nude like I want to do.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

When I look at the files here on LL, they are named identicle and there is no date listed.  The file size is very similar.  I cannot tell which is newer.  I downloaded both and opened both files in 7-Zip and it says both contain the exact same number of files.

Can you please delete whichever is older, or else rename them?  This mod is outstanding.  It fills all the holes (pun kinda intended) left by the other Vault Girl mod.  But I don't want to miss out on the new icons you released and I cannot tell if I am or not.

On 8/1/2019 at 2:32 PM, chuckdm said:

When I look at the files here on LL, they are named identicle and there is no date listed.  The file size is very similar.  I cannot tell which is newer.  I downloaded both and opened both files in 7-Zip and it says both contain the exact same number of files.

Can you please delete whichever is older, or else rename them?  This mod is outstanding.  It fills all the holes (pun kinda intended) left by the other Vault Girl mod.  But I don't want to miss out on the new icons you released and I cannot tell if I am or not.

Fixed. That is the latest version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/6/2020 at 10:02 AM, Flash0286 said:

Is there a version of this for FO3? I cant find it sorry...

Should work for FO3 if you move some of the folders around I think. But, I'll make a version of this for FO3 when I start working on it again. Waiting for money right now.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...