• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hola a todos. Mi juego es Skyrim SE 1.6.32 (EN ESPAÑOL) , y tengo un problema con mi slavetats 1.3.7. aparte de lo que muestra la imagen adjuntada, al salir del menú MCM, me dice que requiere JConainers, NIOverride y SKSE. Pero ya tengo el racemenu SE 0.4.16, SKSE64 2.1.3, y JContainers (que es para SKSE 2.1.3/SSE1.6.323). y solo esos mods estoy utilizando (para que no me cree problemas con cualquier otro ya que estoy empezando recien y tambien porque soy un novato). ah por cierto estoy utilizando Vortex como mi manager de mods. necesito su ayuda por favor y gracias.

IMG_20211227_223931.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue where I can't apply some tattoos, but others work fine. In particular the make up from YPS Immersive Fashion and the various dirt and so on from SLUTS Redux. This is true whether the tattoo is being applied from the mod itself, or directly from the Slavetats MCM.

In the Slavetats MCM I can select the relevant type of slavetat (say makeup) and I can see the individual tattoos - but when I select the tattoo and exit it still remains set as [No Tattoo] (or whatever tattoo was selected before, if I'm changing an existing tattoo). This leads me to believe it's a problem with YPS... but I have had it working in the past (a long time ago, so I'm sure things have changed).

I have fadetats and rapetats, but I tried a build with those removed and it didn't make a difference.

Does anyone have idea where to look to try to resolve this?

16 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

I can't speak to this one in particular, as it's an old version (you want 1.3.7 SE from murfk) but things that come to mind:

• Invalid files
  • Cache needs to be rebuilt from the MCM

Thank you! Updating to 1.3.7 (I didn't even realize I had an older version) did the trick! Much obliged :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 11:35 PM, Azzhat said:

Having an issue. I can get it to work fine on my character, but if I put tats on an NPC, the tats disappear when entering a new location or loading a save game.

Same here: I am constantly having to replace the disappeared opaque stockings on my char with fishnet ones(body/feet and replacing the opaque ones immediately does not work) then once that is done, replace with the desired opaque ones and, lo and behold, the lipstick and nail polish also re-appear. In addition to this loading saves constantly replaces her hair colour( silver blonde..same as my wife's) with black hair. As soon as the save loads the initial blonde hair is replaced by black hair within2 seconds. I have whinged to Racemenu but no satisfaction and even read a post that accuses the mod maker of doing this on purpose. Why? I have no idea and frankly I cannot believe it. BUT it always happens although consoling "showracemenu" corrects it I should not have to do so.

All trivial but just more straws to overload the game camel.?

• 3 months later...

im using a custom race and the slavetats arnt showing correctly how would i fix this. 

edit: might help if i add more info

lipstick, eyeshadow, makeup and other face tat show up in the wrong place--> nose, forehead, chin, ect how do i fix it so they go to the right places lips, eyes , and mole. my character looks funny with lipstick on her nose.

Edited by A_guy_with_the_plan
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2023 at 10:19 AM, WarAcez said:

Can anyone recommend packs for Slavetats SSE? Even the descriptions are for LE version only. Thank you

You should be able to use any of them as long as you convert them to SE - very easy to do w/ Cathedral Assets Optimizer. I usually extract the mod to an outside directory, run it through CAO, then zip the new files and install the .zip as any other mod. Or you can try using CAO on the folder in the game directory.

21 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

You should be able to use any of them as long as you convert them to SE - very easy to do w/ Cathedral Assets Optimizer. I usually extract the mod to an outside directory, run it through CAO, then zip the new files and install the .zip as any other mod. Or you can try using CAO on the folder in the game directory.

Thank you will try doing that.

Can I ask you something? Is there a fix to this mod where it won't load the tats you set for an NPC when you move away from that npc for some ingame time?

15 hours ago, WarAcez said:

Thank you will try doing that.

Can I ask you something? Is there a fix to this mod where it won't load the tats you set for an NPC when you move away from that npc for some ingame time?

Hopefully somebody else can answer that because I've never tried to set tats for npc's.