On 4/24/2019 at 11:06 AM, rookie189 said:

I'm still using NMM, I've been told its faulty but MO is super intimidating (comparatively) and I haven't been able to make myself learn it yet.

I even re-downloaded both to make sure that wasint the issue, the show up as "SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2 SE" and "JContainers SE 4-1-8" in my download folder.

MO2 does seem to be intimidating, but if you follow the online videos it really does start to make sense, they actually walk you through the whole install process including where to put this or this to make your modding experiance about 5x easier after install. and if you have all of your 7zip files from your NMM you can actually just move them to the downloads folder of MO2. in the video they show you how to setup the nexus association etc. i pulled most of the tat packs from slavetats original here and the ones i have are all working. The file i posted is the jcontainers i'm along with the tat packs i actually have used. the merta pack adds several spine tattoos. are you making the tattoo packs their own mods or merging them into slavetats?

JContainers SE-16495-4-1-8-1552894711.7z SlaveTats-draconic-2014-07-20.7z SlaveTats-makeup-2014-07-20.7z SlaveTats-slut-2018-06-06.7z SlaveTats-submissive-2014-07-20.7z SlaveTats-symbols-2018-06-06.7z SlaveTats-whore-2014-07-20.7z SlaveTats-zoo-2014-07-20.7z Merta Assasin Tats.zip

On 4/22/2019 at 8:42 AM, StirFriedNoodles said:

I'm using an SSD, approximate wait time for me was 5 seconds with a few tattoo packages.

I'm using a 5gig standard HD and its about 7-10 depending on cell location. indoors it seems faster than outside 

On 4/19/2019 at 9:36 PM, StirFriedNoodles said:

Does anyone also have this problem?

I'm running Skyrim SE 1.5.73 with SKSE64 2.0.15 & JContainers 4.1.8.
I'm getting a bunch of "Can't Parse" errors in the console for my textures, but the stuff shows up on the MCM.
Adding any of all the textures I have results in the prompt "Please wait while Slave Tats works on <Character>" or something like that.
After the "Slave Tats is done with <Character>" prompt, nothing happens.

I'm having the same issue. Searching on the internet i have discovered that someone else (here on LL) had the same issue with Oldrim. They solved by downgrading JContainers:

But the new versions of JContainers are tied to a specific version of Skyrim SE/SKSE right? In fact i couldn't downgrade to 4.1.7 (and i'm not sure this would've fixed it).

The errors in the console happen because it's trying to parse folders and files that are not json (notice the .dds extension or the lack of extension in the logs) as if they were json

Maybe with these informations it'll be easier to find a fix

• 2 weeks later...

thank you so much for this. i´ve been trying to put in my own tattoo but it´s been so long since I´ve played and customized things that I seem to have forgotten how to save the actual dds file lmao. What format do I save it to? I'm using adobe photoshop + adobe dds tools.. but no matter how I save it (DXT1, DXT3, DXT5 etc) it keeps saving as anything except the actual tattoo XD either a black block or a black image. does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? *shame*

Those parsing error occurs when JContainers tries to read a non-json file. It even tries to read the folders as files lol

Harmless Errors though. I minimized those errors to 1 by changing the dds folders to another folder in the same level as the SlaveTats folder. You will have to manually edit each json and js files to point to that folder. Could upload those in here, but didn't do it cause it will take a lot of time.

Haven't been following closely but this works fine for me so it does work, just need to get your files and setup right. 

If you're having problems with an oldrim tat pack, try running Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the tat folder, also make sure the folder structure is correct, seems like I had to fix more than one. 

13 hours ago, McLude said:

Haven't been following closely but this works fine for me so it does work, just need to get your files and setup right. 

If you're having problems with an oldrim tat pack, try running Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the tat folder, also make sure the folder structure is correct, seems like I had to fix more than one. 

Are you using the latest version of JContainers?

On 5/24/2019 at 5:29 AM, McLude said:

Yes. 

Can you apply tats through racemenu? 

Nope, I use ECE, main reason why I want Slavetats.
I'm using the latest version of all the requirements, but they still don't appear on my character's body when I apply them on the MCM.

7 hours ago, StirFriedNoodles said:

Nope, I use ECE, main reason why I want Slavetats.
I'm using the latest version of all the requirements, but they still don't appear on my character's body when I apply them on the MCM.

Racemenu is one of the requirements for slavetats.  For SE you need to have Racemenu as it contains NIO. 

Make sure you have the requirements: JContainers, RaceMenu (or NetImmerse Override), SkyUI, and SKSE.

So just SKEE won't work?

edit: strangely, the racemenu ESP is required. Not sure why. It still works with ECE, just need to remove Racemenu if you want to change your character after you start using this apparently. Unfortunate that you can't overwrite the Racemenu esp with ECE.

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, russianmind said:

Are the face tattoos/overlays for special edition working yet?

I remember before it was a problem with racemenu, has that been resolved yet or any ideas if it ever will be?

Face textures + SlaveTats + SE is still bonkers.

The Nexus' page on RaceMenu states face overlays as "not supported".

With bEnableFaceOverlays set to 0 in skee64.ini (from RaceMenu), the option for face tats won't appear.

With bEnableFaceOverlays set to 1, the eyes are blacked out, and when applying tats via SlaveTats, the textures spaz out all over the screen.

@Expired6978 hasn't been on the Nexus since weeks, and on LL since March last year. It's not looking good for the face overlays, I fear.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:52 PM, orgs1n said:

Face textures + SlaveTats + SE is still bonkers.

The Nexus' page on RaceMenu states face overlays as "not supported".

With bEnableFaceOverlays set to 0 in skee64.ini (from RaceMenu), the option for face tats won't appear.

With bEnableFaceOverlays set to 1, the eyes are blacked out, and when applying tats via SlaveTats, the textures spaz out all over the screen.

@Expired6978 hasn't been on the Nexus since weeks, and on LL since March last year. It's not looking good for the face overlays, I fear.

Ughh, that's too bad.

At this point it's really just that one thing and a few other really small things that are holding Special edition back.

Hopefully it gets resolved eventually, it does look like it was high on his agenda before he left so I'll still hold out hope.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe someone can clear something up for me. JContainers, (which this mod requires) conflicts with SexLab 1.63b. Im guessing Sexlab has its own version of the same scripts. Anyway, In order for this mod to work properly, should i load Sexlab before JContainers, letting it overwrite some scripts, then load this mod, or should i load JContainers before Sexlab? Im using MO2 btw.

EDITED: ugh.. disregard, im a idiot. I kept talking about JContainers but i meant PapyrusUtilities which isnt even required by this mod. smh. Lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...