3 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

I find tattoos a turn-off, so I’ve never tried this mod. But I have a question. Can this framework be used to apply “injuries” to NPCs? I would like to be able to beat up my slaves and have them show bruises or burns or cuts that take a longer time to heal than a normal decal (like the whip marks in PAHE).

I think theres some packs with scars, but you can find those for racemenu too.

On a separate matter: Are the oldrim tattoo packs compatible with SE? The Tramp stamps and Verner Scrawls pack work fine but most of the stuff I downloaded from the main slavetats page dont show up in the slavetats menu...

1 hour ago, Duncan Idaho said:

@The Man in Black  Yes, there are tat packs for whipping, injuries, dirt.

@Mailman1234556  Yes, I've used old tat packs.

Is there a maximum amount of packs you can install? Like I said oldrim verner scrawls and a bunch of ones I installed in one go work fine, but I installed some other things then came back to slavetats and all those packs dont show up in the menu??? Tried swapping the load orders and stuff around too but im not really sure why its only showing some of them....

6 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

Do you know which ones those are?

Not off the top of my head. There are packs for petplay, s&m, slavery, makeup, humiliation/rape, just gotta search around LL. There are also mods that automatically add or remove tattoos to the PC based on circumstances but I don't use any of them so I'm not much help.

4 hours ago, Mailman1234556 said:

Is there a maximum amount of packs you can install? Like I said oldrim verner scrawls and a bunch of ones I installed in one go work fine, but I installed some other things then came back to slavetats and all those packs dont show up in the menu??? Tried swapping the load orders and stuff around too but im not really sure why its only showing some of them....

I don't think so, I have at least 21 add-on packs installed. I too have run into the situation where some tattoos didn't show up in the menu but I didn't care enough to figure out why. Out of all the tat packs I have, I only use maybe a dozen tats, I just been too lazy to uninstall the ones I don't use.

I have had a recent problem just begin for me and SlaveTats. I updated a bunch of mods and now, only my PC and one follower shows up in the Setup menu. It says more will be added but I have travelled around, inside and outside of towns and buildings and none of my other followers are being seen by the slavetats setup menu. I have reinstalled slavetats, gone back to an earlier version, updated SKSE, Jcontainers and the mod and still just me and Tocatta can be seen. They all used to show up but not anymore.

I have NFF handling my followers and a collection of in game and added mod followers and none of them can be seen - very strange. Any ideas?

Cheers

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, DoggosBone said:

Hello, slavetat doesn't detect my follower so I cant add tattoo to them, what's the problem?

Move up to the follower and stand in close proximity with your cursor over it. It'll show the follower's name, similar to how you get up to somebody to interact with speech.

After this, open the SlaveTats MCM and in the first section (IIRC) there's a dropbox. Click it and you should have your follower in there. Select your follower. Now you can modify it.

The follower is then always available in that dropbox even without proximity. At least, until you no longer have it tatted / start a new game.

• 1 month later...
Spoiler
On 2/1/2020 at 6:10 AM, mattardo said:

Everything works fine (tats load and display properly), but I have a weird glitch when I load a game  (and sometimes change clothing) even without tats on: the left side of the screen goes completely black. I can get rid of it by opening slavtats and letting the dialogue play "Slavetats is working", then opening the ingame map. If I don't open Slavetats MCM however and merely open the map, my character gets black shades on parts of her body.

This is all fixed by opening Slavetats and the map - but it makes no sense to me. Any ideas?

EDIT: Basically, opening Slavetats MCM and closing will get rid of the black shades on my characters body, while opening the World Map will get rid of the black screen.

20200130115849_1.jpg

20200201092148_1.jpg

20200201092223_1.jpg

20200201092231_1.jpg

20200201092240_1.jpg

I might have half of this figured this one out, I was having the same issue. Took a look at my overlays in Racemenu and thought it was odd that empty ones were "blank" instead of "Default". Switched them to "Default" and the shadow skin effect went away. I'm guessing whatever is up has to do with the "blank" texture files in Slavetats. I think it might be a unp/cbbe mismatch texture issue. Maybe swapping those out with the "Default" texture from Racemenu would permanently fix shadow skin, I'ma try it and thought I should share since I didn't see any replies to this. 

Edit:

I actually was lazy and don't wanna download a bsa extractor right now. But I'm sure at least in my instance this issue is caused by the "blank" texture from Slavetats and the "Default" texture from Racemenu. I tested this, by taking note of what textures were being used when the shadow skin happens. In my case the shadow skin also showed up when swapping outfits if the "blank" texture was being used no matter how I changed it. Not the case if the "Default" textures were being used though. No shadow skin showed up whether I swapped clothes or not. Has nothing to do with unp/cbbe. So I've just gotta figure out how to redirect Slavetats to pick "Default" instead of "blank". First I'ma try re-reading everything on the mod page, then re-installing.

Edit(Again):

So more tinkering with this and nothing as far as a fix goes. But I figured out that it's not specifically the "blank" texture from slavetats. It's that the "blank texture is stacking. Why is it different? "Default gets stacked all the time. For now I'ma just occupy all my slots save the ones slavetats and Apropros2 are using. Whatever, it works. Dunno. Read another post somewhere with the same issue, they fixed theirs by uping their ini settings and using larger textures(mine are currently the 128x128 from over on the nexus), so that's next on my list of stuff to try. Really can't do without the immersion I get from actually looking like a troll just had it's way with me when a troll just had it's way with me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have all the correct requirements for SkyrimSE and yet slavetats doesnt show up in MCM and when I talk to one teen doll the game CTDs and I see a error in Resaver saying slavetats mcm is missing. Whats going on here? I have all the current requirments for SE.

"Potential problems were identified

This savefile has 1 script instances whose data is missing.

1. SlaveTatsMCMMenu
12 hours ago, minaunicorn said:

I have all the correct requirements for SkyrimSE and yet slavetats doesnt show up in MCM and when I talk to one teen doll the game CTDs and I see a error in Resaver saying slavetats mcm is missing. Whats going on here? I have all the current requirments for SE.

1. SlaveTatsMCMMenu

Does this happen on a new game or an already made save? I would also test on a new save just to be sure it's not your save that's borked (or the mod may just not like to be installed mid-playthrough).

On 11/1/2020 at 11:06 AM, minaunicorn said:

1. SlaveTatsMCMMenu

I fixed it, I needed a mod off nexus called mcm kicker, apparently is tweaks mcm to show all mod menus your using by speeding up load process, seems to help if your using a lot of them. slavetats now shows up and doesn't throw errors.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36801?tab=files

2 minutes ago, minaunicorn said:

I fixed it, I needed a mod off nexus called mcm kicker, apparently is tweaks mcm to show all mod menus your using, seems to help if you using a lot of them. slavetats now shows up and doesn't throw errors.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36801?tab=files

I was going to suggest that next. Haha. Some MCM's get stuck after initial install on existing saves. New Game's don't generally produce the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Martianman said:

Hey this is working pretty good in my game! I have a question though, I'm using the cbbe body and when I try to use the makeup pack for toenails it looks like the vanilla toes clip through the toenail color about halfway. Is this a bodyslide issue? Anyone know how I would fix this?

Why are you still using this and not the official release for SE:

• 1 month later...

Hey I'm having an issue with this. The base SlaveTats mod works fine in SE, but doesn't seem to have a whole lot of options.

So according to the mod page all the tattoo packs on there should work if I just install them the same way. So I installed a bunch of them, I got no errors and the game runs okay. But the slave tats MCM still just has the same handful of base choices. Not sure if there's a step I'm missing here but the game doesn't seem to want to acknowledge I have the tattoo packs installed.

On 12/21/2020 at 2:58 AM, Cappari said:

Hey I'm having an issue with this. The base SlaveTats mod works fine in SE, but doesn't seem to have a whole lot of options.

So according to the mod page all the tattoo packs on there should work if I just install them the same way. So I installed a bunch of them, I got no errors and the game runs okay. But the slave tats MCM still just has the same handful of base choices. Not sure if there's a step I'm missing here but the game doesn't seem to want to acknowledge I have the tattoo packs installed.

See the post above yours, please.

On 12/21/2020 at 2:58 AM, Cappari said:

You can try running the tattoo packs through Cathedral Assets Optimizer (or some other tool) to make sure they're updated for SE. I can't remember if I did that for the base tats or not, but I did for additional tattoo packs and they show up just fine. I have a ton of tats and I also use Rape tattoo and Fade tattoo. It won't take long to try, at any rate.

• 4 weeks later...

This mod used to work with a setup very similar to the one I'm using now, but this time RapeTats and tats from YpsFashion aren't applied automatically by the mods that trigger them(RapeTats and SL Survival mainly). I'm pretty sure it has to do with SlaveTats because other things in those mods work like they should. What could cause this issue? I can apply tats manually, but I'm not interested in that.

Edit: Now it works. Might have been caused by script lag or some random bug.

2 minutes ago, saltshade said:

This mod used to work but now RapeTats and tats from YpsFashion aren't applied. I'm pretty sure it has to do with SlaveTats because other things in those mods work like they should. Would could cause this issue? I can apply tats manually, but I'm not interested in that.

Not sure about RapeTats but with YpsFashion, make sure you have all 3 files installed and you have increased the number of overlays for face and body in the RaceMenu SKSE Plugin Skee64 ini file.