• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Darth Halberd said:

image.png.749c51efd848c6731c5a4654ea11db84.pngThis is what the code looks like when I open it in Notepad ++

The menu is keyboneselect. Open the link I pasted above and type in a key code that suits you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but is it possible to make the skeleton compatible with the mod Simple Dual Sheath, with it's required file "Left Hand Sheathe Rotation Fix"?

This bring ALLGUD (dual backsheath) functionality without the need to generate the script and meshes. 

But sadly it's skeleton overwrites this mod's ones, so all objects now are on the floor

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50049

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 5:33 PM, darksynth0 said:

Sorry, but is it possible to make the skeleton compatible with the mod Simple Dual Sheath, with it's required file "Left Hand Sheathe Rotation Fix"?

This bring ALLGUD (dual backsheath) functionality without the need to generate the script and meshes. 

But sadly it's skeleton overwrites this mod's ones, so all objects now are on the floor

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50049

That is an issue with ALLGUD not this mod , and you should never let this mod be overwritten . I ran this mod and ALLGUD with no issues :) gotta do everything exact 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/25/2020 at 3:27 PM, Blue Firefox said:

Can confirm that, as both only make the feet move. ESP-changes would be easy, but it must be in the scripts and that's beyond me.

I tried it on 3 custom races, and all of them worked when i replaced the skeleton.nif/skeleton_female.nif with those from NiOPA. BHUNP with SMP worked too.

Where/How do I get these skeletons.  I went to NiOPA site but don't see anything there.  I may have missed it but could use some extra additional information if someone can provide that.  Thank you.

20 hours ago, byowag said:

Where/How do I get these skeletons.  I went to NiOPA site but don't see anything there.  I may have missed it but could use some extra additional information if someone can provide that.  Thank you.

Here you go, these are the ones I use at the moment. :)

• 3 weeks later...