NiOverride Pose Adjustments + Objects SE

NiOverride Pose Adjustments + Objects SE

A utility mod that allows you to adjust poses directly while you play skyrim!

NiOPAv07Example.jpg

- Requirements -

XPMSSE

Racemenu SE

PapyrusUtil SE

UIExtensions SE

- Installation -

1. Download and install this mod (automatically, using NMM or MO2, or Vortex, or if manually then extract the file into SkyrimSE's Data folder).

2. Let the mod overwrite XPMSSE's skeletons nif files.

If your character use a custom race like YgNord, please overwrite 4 skeleton*.nif of that custom race with skeleton*.nif in this file.

skeleton.nif
skeleton_female.nif
skeletonbeast.nif
skeletonbeast_female.nif

- How To Use -

KeyDescription_English.png

Before Adjustments

42134638070_e7c74b8234_o.jpg

enb 2018_08_10 01_18_45_43.jpg

After Adjustments

42134639480_7d9d854ecb_o.jpg

enb 2018_08_10 01_25_40_21.jpg

- How to change posture of NPC -

1. Register to member list
- Get and use “Spell Tome: Add to list - NIOPA” (AddItemMenu etc.)
- Cast magic to NPC and register to member list.
-The maximum registration number is 100.

2. Select target from registered members
- Select the NPC you want to adjust from the member list
- You can adjust posture of NPC you selected like your character. 
- Regardless of life and death you can adjust. 
- Posture save data is common to all characters.

3. Remove unnecessary members from the list
- Please remove NPC whose posture adjustment is unnecessary from member list.
-Please select NPC to be removed from member list from the menu.
-Players can not be removed from member list.
-When removed from member, selected NPC will return its posture to default.
-When removing NPC in operation from member list, NPC will be deleted from member list and operation return to player from NPC.
-If NPC can not be found for reasons such as uninstallation or outside the area, NPC will be removed from member list without posture being reset. If you modify it, please register NPC to member list once and then reset.

-When uninstalling this mod, please remove all but player from member list. (to restore posture to default)

- How to search NPC nearby the player -

-Select “Search NPC Nearby” from member list in menu.
-After a while, NPC will be displayed as a list.
-If NPC whose attitude you want to adjust is on list, please select that NPC.
-That NPC will be registered in member list and can be adjusted.

*Caution*
NPC on member list will not be displayed in this list.
NPC that are using unsupported skeletons will not be displayed in this list.
Disabled NPC will not be displayed in this list.
Some NPC will not be displayed due to unknown reasons. In that case please register using spell.

- Objects - 

Use AddItemMenu SE to get the items.
Description of each item shows armor slot and name of bone to operate with NiOPA.
Equip item and operate the designated bone with NiOPA, you can move the equipped object.

- Credits - 

Sesamin for providing screenshots and giving me permission to share this with you guys!

Please don't bother Sesamin via his own page about this SSE port!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/09/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    XPMSSE, Racemenu SE, PapyrusUtil SE, UIExtensions SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A guide to reconfigure the key binding would be greatly appreciated or more detailed infos, since there is no MCM to config this.

I cant play the game since i installed this mod because some Reset action is on my shout key (0 numpad). I have lots of mods using keybinds and my keyboard is stuffed with shortcuts already, some key beeing used twice, hopefully in different context that dont conflic with each other. This mod keybind kinda conflict with everything i have.

I ve looked into the Settings.json and the numbers there dont help me to understand to what chart number this file ever refer. The fact that i m on a french Azerty keyboard matters less since no numbers in that file refers to the 0 numpad in the search i v made.

Is there a link to a chart number so i can at least remap the key with correct references ?

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

any chance for a detailed installation? i have all required mods and the select bones menu pops up but nothing rotates when i hold zxy and the arrow keys, does the hotkey poser mod conflict with this bc thats the only one that comes to mind that uses the arrow keys? also i use no unique races for my skeleton, the only files affecting skeleton files are the enhanced character edit, sos, and xp23 but this mod is placed after all of them

• 2 weeks later...

are the files updated to most current in the downloads section?  I DL'd everything.  The FOMOD readme says its V.92.  The Loose files packaged readme says its .93.  The update at the bottom of the main page says most current version is .94 which adds additional skeleton bones.  Is there another page, or site we should be checking for most current version?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, seems like a great mod, I just have one problem, when I try to adjust the knees, it does the feet instead.

Edit: Another thing, num3 (key to reset currently selected bone) for some reason toggles http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75209, so I rebound that to num2 by changing "keyreset": 81, to "keyreset": 80, in the Settings.json, but it doesn't seem to have worked?

Edit2: Calf also just does the feet.

• 2 weeks later...

This works for me as of 2020, on vanilla as well as on the Charmers of the Reach race. I didn't test all the bones, but I've significantly altered a lot of poses, so I can safely say it's fine.

If you're having issues, check for hotkey incompatibilities. I remapped Poser Hotkeys arrow keys to something else, and then I could use both.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 2:15 PM, Adeladen said:

Edit: Another thing, num3 (key to reset currently selected bone) for some reason toggles http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75209, so I rebound that to num2 by changing "keyreset": 81, to "keyreset": 80, in the Settings.json, but it doesn't seem to have worked?

Having the same problem. For some reason you can change between num3 and num0 but as soon as you add another key such as num2 or num. the rebinding doesn't work anymore.

Anyone found a solution for that?

On 3/6/2020 at 2:15 PM, Adeladen said:

Hey, seems like a great mod, I just have one problem, when I try to adjust the knees, it does the feet instead.

Edit2: Calf also just does the feet.

Can confirm that, as both only make the feet move. ESP-changes would be easy, but it must be in the scripts and that's beyond me.

I tried it on 3 custom races, and all of them worked when i replaced the skeleton.nif/skeleton_female.nif with those from NiOPA. BHUNP with SMP worked too.

I installed this because I wanted to play around with the Wraith Tongues mod and I can confirm that it does everything as advertised. I could rebind the keys with no problem (I rebound the arrow keys to /, *, . and "enter" on the numpad, the reset to 2, and the axis to B, K and L, and it works without a hitch), all previous functionalities were still there, I guess the other users had some kind of conflict? The only problem is that there is a mismatch between calves and knees, as pointed out by the others, which is a real pity because this thing is a real jewel. Still, at least the hips are maneuverable, so it's not that much of a deal breaker.

Hoping some kind souls can take a gander at this one and figure out what's preventing this tool from being an absolute marvel. If you find posing fun, this is right up your alley, it's magnificent.

• 2 weeks later...

No idea of what im asking for here, but would it be possible to make something like this for items? As in dropped items of course. Now, that sounds weird i know, items dont have bones. Well im thinking of it more as a way to move things around and freeze them in the air, as you would do by changing the "root" bone of npcs. Changing the hitboxes of the items wouldn't be necesary (not for what i was planning on using it for anyway) either. Again, no idea what im asking for here or if there's even something out there already that does this, just an idea i had.

Thanks for this mod. Just wondering whether anybody else has issues with moving toes? They don't move at all for me. I'm also having the issues with the knees not moving like some other people already pointed out but nobody said anything about toes so I'm just wondering if it's something on my end or not.

• 1 month later...

So all of the nodes seem very out of place, like this left forearm. Of course I do have XP32 skeleton, latest version. Vanilla game except for your requirements, all newest versions. Is this mod borked or just meant to work like this?

Edit: I'll also include my stripped mod setup (in order) just to test if it works (it didn't):
XP32 MaximumSkeleton Special Extended
Alternate Start - Live Another Life (and translation)

No Intro for SE
skse 64 2 00 19
FNIS Behavior SE
Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE
RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-14-19080-0-4-14-1597081311
PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
UIExtensions
NiOverride Pose Adjustments SE

489830_20200811210158_1.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Good afternoon

I really wanted to use this mod to create custom poses for screen shots but i use the mod Bestial Beast Races SE for my Khajiit and the skeleton is not compatible with your mod. I can override it with your skeleton but then i lose the buff look that it gives my character. Is there any way to have your mod work with it? Here is the link to the mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20798?tab=files

Thanks