I wanted to write that the mod doesn't work until I decided to look at the controls again and I didn't notice that...

You need to hold BOTH x/y/z keys AND the arrow keys.

It works okay, the people who wrote that it doesn't work on the previous page probably installed it wrong or something.

Edited by ugraine

It "works" but it doesn't. People maybe don't understand the controls in some prior posts... but even those that do see weird warping and like three bones in menu are all the ankle bone. Still not sure if a fix is ever planned for that by author or anyone knows about a user might need to edit to make it work? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2023 at 2:21 AM, ANHEIDOLIA said:

why does this mod need to override XPMSME? I thought no mods were suppose to overwrite it

Normally that is correct and you should not overwrite the Max Skeleton mod, however, there are exceptions.  See the explanation pulled from the XP32 Max Skeleton mod page on the Nexus site (I've underlined the part that is important):

Requirement
(no mod should overwrite XPMS(S)E, except when a mod author explicitly states it has to)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a PSA, using this mod with ygnord can cause the crushed breasts issue because the skeleton in this one replaces the XPMSE one. No permanent damage as you can simply disable the mod when you're not using it, but this is one of the reasons why you should try to avoid overwriting XPMSE whenever you can. 

Edited by Derpakiin
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this can be used with SL animations? I have a goblin follower that's very short and the author was saying that niopa can help align those animations. Anyone know how to do that? And would the follower look messed up after the animation ended?