On 6/17/2022 at 5:55 PM, Tarango said:

I will kiss anybody who manage to create an customisable shortkey option via mcm for this. I used this mod on 3 pc and none of them allow a rebound that works.

I can;t help you with that but I would like to add that I will kiss anybody who can fix the dang knee problems and make it so we can actually the adjust the knees.

On 7/1/2022 at 2:03 PM, Gukahn said:

Can someone tell me if this mod works without problems with the newer version of xpmse for SE?

Really want to use it but fear to add it a little after reading some posts ?

I have the newer version of XPMSE and it works fine for me except for the knee issues.

I've been trying to swap out some of the movable objects with different meshes. My replacement meshes show up in game, they can't be moved around. I tried copy-pasting all kinds of nodes from the original meshes to my replacement ones, but that hasn't worked so far.  Would anyone have an idea how to make meshes compatible/ movable?

9 hours ago, Dredderson said:

I've been trying to swap out some of the movable objects with different meshes. My replacement meshes show up in game, they can't be moved around. I tried copy-pasting all kinds of nodes from the original meshes to my replacement ones, but that hasn't worked so far.  Would anyone have an idea how to make meshes compatible/ movable?

Nevermind, I got it working. Copy-pasting the extra nodes over from the original NIOPA objects is indeed enough. Isimply tried to adjust the wrong nodes in-game, big brain mode. 

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know how one would go about adding or replacing bones to the list of objects that can be manipulated, namely the scrotum bones?

Edit: Attach SMP collision objects to balls -> Copy NIOPA object nodes to collision objects -> move collision objects to move balls sounds like a plausible roundabout way of doing it to me ?

Edited by donnerwetter
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, byowag said:

Up until recently this was working great.  Today, when I hit the keypad numbers to bring up the menu I get nothing.  Any idea what might have happened?

Mh.. Maybe a Mod overwritting the hotkeys somehow? Or a Lag. Sometimes I have a Lag and the Menu takes a While to pop up..  Maybe try this to change the hotkeys?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/niopa-hotkeys-57392383

Thank you Gukahn for the information and help.  This did the trick.  The defaults for the hotkey mod map to the same keys of the original.  I simply "re-mapped" with the mod to the original numpad 0, 1, and 3 keys and it worked.  Not sure why, but.............   Handy little helper mod for sure.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, jdhue said:

maybe Mr Gukahn know remedium for this : - (

That's sadly something I have too. Both sections seem to move the same bones ?

I'm sorry, I don't know a way to fix this problem or if it is even fixable. Try to make do with the Hips and pay attention to the angles you shooting your pictures, that's what I have to do too?

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

That's sadly something I have too. Both sections seem to move the same bones ?

I'm sorry, I don't know a way to fix this problem or if it is even fixable. Try to make do with the Hips and pay attention to the angles you shooting your pictures, that's what I have to do too?

it does work perfect on LE version ( it even have additional bones ) so i presume its about SE port. i will try install older version, if it doesnt help i guess its lost cause, becasue i dont think it will ever be updated. thanks for making me sure though.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any way to script or hotkey specific poses? To be frank, on a lot of SexLab blowjob animations, it helps for me to reposition the head of my character using NIOPA to get the alignment right, but then I don't want my character walking around with their head and neck all repositioned in regular gameplay. If there's any way to signal NIOPA via script or hotkey, that would be great, because I could tie it to SexLab events to adjust the head when needed for specific animations.

• 1 month later...

I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or I installed the mod wrong, I installed the loose version, I made sure that it overwrote the xmpsse skeleton, once in game pressing the (1) key on the numpad, the menu comes out, but once once I tried to select one of the options for changing the pose, the menu closes, and even pressing the arrows (always those on the num pad) I don't see any movement on the character, have you checked that the character is selected, and I tried to reinstall everything several times,bon I just can see where I'm going wrong, help please

Edited by kamenlollo
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...