petterparker Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Spoiler Hi, could someone help me with this problem? I have the latest version of AAF installed (AAF_V1-7-4-1, obtained from the official Discord), and I've verified that it's working correctly—animations play using the HOME key, and F4SE is installed properly too In fact, I can see the AAF_Violate MCM and configure it exactly as described on the mod's main page. However, the mod doesn't seem to be working at all; I've tried various approaches, but nothing seems to get it running
Burensc Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Is there a way to set this mod to "all down" During a fight? I just got knocked down because of some BS and a whole Brotherhood of Steel fortification surrendered with me. Once im down my companions stop fighting instead of waiting for all hostiles/friendlies down
WaterRabbit Posted September 15 Posted September 15 If I could make a couple of suggestions. If using Bad Ends, the options are nothing or kill the sole survivor. Could there be an option to just have the SS dumped on a pile of corpses with 1 hp left? This option would also be good if being defeated by animals / behemoths / ferals, but have all of the players food removed as well as they would eat it. For synths, have the player tied up and dumped into an abandoned building. In all cases it would get the player teleported away from their violates since in some instances it is almost impossible to get away. The also seems to be something not working with Plugs of the Commonwealth since I have only seen the SS plugged once in too may hours of play. Just some thoughts as they seem like the would be easy to implement. I know about the Purgatory mod, but it think it would simpler to just dump the body somewhere.
soheilnej Posted September 16 Posted September 16 hi, i installed this mod today and it's working fine. just a problem, i have a female character and when enemy surrenders and i approach it, my character becomes violated instead (i mean animation). is there a way to make it use femdom animations? i have all animation paks suggested and there are femdom animations, so it's not because i don't have animation
gooser Posted September 17 Posted September 17 What are possible causes for this scenario: After a violation scene completes, I hear the PC say "lets get outta here", but the PC is left in a locked state, possibly forced into 1st person camera? Running AAF scenes otherwise (e.g. Nuka Ride) work fine. Thanks
Cealapa Posted September 17 Posted September 17 33 minutes ago, gooser said: What are possible causes for this scenario: After a violation scene completes, I hear the PC say "lets get outta here", but the PC is left in a locked state, possibly forced into 1st person camera? Running AAF scenes otherwise (e.g. Nuka Ride) work fine. Thanks Maybe a broken AAF scene. Run diel in console to see what layer(s) block player controls. If it's AAF open console and type in stopquest aaf_mainquest, exit console and wait 5 seconds. Open console again and type in startquest aaf_mainquest then exit console. You should see the AAF startup message occurs. Save the game and full exit. Restart the game and reload the fresh save you created. Different mods can create different problems (or not) regarding AAF scenes (AAF version and many other culprits). This means AAF can run absolutely fine with CS or NR but can be tricky for other ones (version, patches etc.). Or vice-versa.
gooser Posted September 17 Posted September 17 1 hour ago, Cealapa said: Maybe a broken AAF scene. Run diel in console to see what layer(s) block player controls. If it's AAF open console and type in stopquest aaf_mainquest, exit console and wait 5 seconds. Open console again and type in startquest aaf_mainquest then exit console. You should see the AAF startup message occurs. Save the game and full exit. Restart the game and reload the fresh save you created. Different mods can create different problems (or not) regarding AAF scenes (AAF version and many other culprits). This means AAF can run absolutely fine with CS or NR but can be tricky for other ones (version, patches etc.). Or vice-versa. Thanks. I think I have some updates to make. I noticed that Nuka Ride is complaining about my AAF version. I'm running AAF_V171-0_beta.7z, with OG Fallout 4. What is the recommended version of FO4, NR and Violate in this case? Do I need AE ? 1
Cealapa Posted September 17 Posted September 17 2 minutes ago, gooser said: Thanks. I think I have some updates to make. I noticed that Nuka Ride is complaining about my AAF version. I'm running AAF_V171-0_beta.7z, with OG Fallout 4. What is the recommended version of FO4, NR and Violate in this case? Do I need AE ? All newer AAF releases support FO4 OG. AFAIK the newest AAF release uploaded on dago's public discord channel is 1.7.4. So no, no AE needed for the latest AAF.
Burensc Posted September 19 Posted September 19 So I am new to FO4 NSFW mods but have done plenty of Skyrim and Oblivion NSFW. I am wondering if there is a way to make either AAF Violate or RSE Combat Surrender trigger when "All down". I am wondering if I am being stupid and not configuring the mods correctly or if I need an add on? Seems weird that this feature wouldn't exist. Basically with AAF violate I went to go meet Dance and the Brotherhood from a new game and my health trigger the defeat, the entire Brotherhood Surrendered with me to a single feral goul. It was ridiculous. Basically decided to switch to RSE at that point when I saw no way to fix it. RSE combat Surrender they didn't all Surrender with me. I got defeated and everyone kept fighting but the Feral was put in a scene with me and no one attacked us. Even when combat was over no one tried to rescue me they just waited all chill until the goul was finished then resumed combat after the game engines janky politeness allowed for Aggro agian. In Oblivion and Skyrim waiting until "All down" and combat ending was the norm. Is one of these mods or both of them not set up correctly? Or do I need to request someone make an Add on mod or patch?
deff. Posted Monday at 12:50 PM Posted Monday at 12:50 PM Might be solution of, lets say, non-immersive outcome with DD and KFT - is there a patch or something: when additional violate scene start, aggressors remove DD/KFT before scene and after scene put it back? I like DD and KFT applying after scene, but if there additional violate scene comes, DD/KFT stays equipped. I didn't find any settings in MCM about this one. Maybe someone gave fix for it?
deff. Posted Tuesday at 05:35 AM Posted Tuesday at 05:35 AM 14 hours ago, T_G_B said: t seems to be only playing one type of animation bp70s missionary In what context? DD/KFT equipping after Violate has nothing to do with animations as such.
T_G_B Posted Tuesday at 07:46 AM Posted Tuesday at 07:46 AM (edited) 2 hours ago, deff. said: In what context? DD/KFT equipping after Violate has nothing to do with animations as such. Sorry I was half asleep when I made that comment I ment to say aaf violate for some reason is only playing one type of animation when a event triggers I have other animations packs downloaded Edited Tuesday at 07:47 AM by T_G_B
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now