[mod] [SxB] Aphrodite's Bow

so has anyone tried this on a crew person. i did to show someone the mod and it duplicated my crew member... now i can hire the clone. i feel like this is a glitch/bug and i dont know how to get rid of the clone. i read that crew members cant become sexnode but it worked for me. i didnt know they were not allowed to become one before i shot my bow >.< could that be the reason XD

16 minutes ago, kswiggle said:

so has anyone tried this on a crew person. i did to show someone the mod and it duplicated my crew member... now i can hire the clone. i feel like this is a glitch/bug and i dont know how to get rid of the clone. i read that crew members cant become sexnode but it worked for me. i didnt know they were not allowed to become one before i shot my bow >.< could that be the reason XD

Not all crewmember types, like modded ones, are recognized on the anti-crew measure. The dupes can be tricky to get rid of, if you have trouble recruiting them, otherwise just accept them and then dismiss one of the two.

For proper crew interactions, try placing sex-enabled beds within reach from the teleporter and a statue of dibella, or any alternative arousal mod (Naturally Horny, Lewdbound's books, etc.) and they should join the bed on their own.

Just now, red3dred said:

Not all crewmember types, like modded ones, are recognized on the anti-crew measure. The dupes can be tricky to get rid of, if you have trouble recruiting them, otherwise just accept them and then dismiss one of the two.

For proper crew interactions, try placing sex-enabled beds within reach from the teleporter and a statue of dibella, or any alternative arousal mod (Naturally Horny, Lewdbound's books, etc.) and they should join the bed on their own.

Yea that's what i did to get rid of the dope. Didnt like to cheat a new crew member XD

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Howndown said:

Whenever I try to download not just this file, but anything else, they all show up in notepad. Is there a solution to this, as I'm not very familiar with file editing, coding or stuff like that.

I've seen other users saying the same about downloading other files. Just downloaded the file, and it provided the correct download to me.

On 2/3/2019 at 4:41 PM, UnknownMaster1234 said:

I have the 2.1.0 file version for those who want it. Your welcome. Took me quite a while to find it.

aphroditesbow_v2.1.0.zip

Edit: Nvm, as it turns out its doesn't work with latest version of the sexbound API...

Version 2.1.0 should work with the latest version, and I've been using it without realizing up until now. Both 2.1.0 and 3.0.0 work with the latest version, but only 2.1.0 works with Sexbound API V1 (legacy).

21 hours ago, TEMPERTTT said:

Im getting the same issue where the bow only works for merchants. It seems to have started after the latest Frackin' Universe update; maybe that has something to do with it?

I've been having similar issues, and the answer seems to be simpler: any mod patching improperly into colony deeds and tenants causes that. In my case it was the "Space Police", oddly enough, but themed deeds may also cause it.

I'll have to test with FU, but yesterday it worked fine.
Edit: Can confirm, things are working as expected even with FU.

On 2/6/2019 at 8:52 AM, red3dred said:

I've been having similar issues, and the answer seems to be simpler: any mod patching improperly into colony deeds and tenants causes that. In my case it was the "Space Police", oddly enough, but themed deeds may also cause it.

I'll have to test with FU, but yesterday it worked fine.
Edit: Can confirm, things are working as expected even with FU.

So any mod adding tenants can cause the issue? Or only things like themed tenants?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, darkblane257 said:

I try out Aphrodite's Bow 4.0.0 and Its not working, can you find out please.  ☹️  ?

What exactly is the problem? Everything worked fine for me. There are two bows now so if you have the old one you need to upgrade via the new quest to get it to function as before or just cheat it in. Everything is in the first post as always.

1 hour ago, AttritionofContrition said:

What exactly is the problem? Everything worked fine for me. There are two bows now so if you have the old one you need to upgrade via the new quest to get it to function as before or just cheat it in. Everything is in the first post as always.

I try use cheat codes and its not working maybe words not correct, I'll try again to find it right.

31 minutes ago, darkblane257 said:

I try use cheat codes and its not working maybe words not correct, I'll try again to find it right.

The cheat codes are working for me as they are typed. Is your game not loading the mod? Or is it crashing? The bow you want is called "imbuedaphroditesbow".

1 hour ago, darkblane257 said:

I did with cheat code I've only got is green blocks...

Ok, so, that seems like the mod is not being loaded or it's crashing.

Do you know where to find your starbound.log file? If you could post it as an attachment, then I can better help to tell you exactly what is wrong.

1 hour ago, Locuturus said:

Ok, so, that seems like the mod is not being loaded or it's crashing.

Do you know where to find your starbound.log file? If you could post it as an attachment, then I can better help to tell you exactly what is wrong.

I do but I can't get all of it in without link for picture... ☹️ Can you help me.

I just finished the quest and gotta say I enjoyed having a quest that makes use of the API for actual continuation and custom dialogue for said use, hope to see more quest like this soon. Great update

Spoiler

Ask for that Secret I kinda wish there was the same kind of custom dialogue as in the main mission.

10 minutes ago, darkblane257 said:

Copy without link files, anyway I'll try something to work on mod and play starbound hopefully well work this time, easy step my friend good luck.

Yes, you can copy the contents of the file without attaching it. You paste it in a new pastebin, then provide a link to view it.

https://pastebin.com/