I've downloaded the Nails UNP(B-C) mod and changed the slot from the ring slot to the 58 unnamed slot, but the thing is, the nails doesn't show up in 1st and 3rd persons, any idea of why it's not working ?!?

I've downloaded the Nails UNP(B-C) mod and changed the slot from the ring slot to the 58 unnamed slot, but the thing is, the nails doesn't show up in 1st and 3rd persons, any idea of why it's not working ?!?

Hello. There are 3 places where you need to change that number: 

1. in the nif using nifskope in the dismemberskininstance node under partitions, 
  2. in the creation kit in "Armor",
  3. in the creation kit in "Armor Addon",

Make sure you change all three. Hope this helps.

Alright kids, I finally figured out how to use Bodyslide 2.0 to not only convert things to UNPB but to also add BBP or TBBP. So here is a little taste from the experiment:

I just found out about this tool. Currently, I just want to add bbp to the Crimson Closet Armors by lostdaywalker. He already made some for UNPB but didn't add bbp. Can this tool add the weights without much hassle? If you have time, can you give us a step-by-step tutorial to add bbp to armors that have already been converted?

Alright kids, I finally figured out how to use Bodyslide 2.0 to not only convert things to UNPB but to also add BBP or TBBP. So here is a little taste from the experiment:

I just found out about this tool. Currently, I just want to add bbp to the Crimson Closet Armors by lostdaywalker. He already made some for UNPB but didn't add bbp. Can this tool add the weights without much hassle? If you have time, can you give us a step-by-step tutorial to add bbp to armors that have already been converted?

Here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1284221 It's only a few steps and easy enough to do, I added TBBP to a few armors mods and the breasts/butt jiggle works fine, but the problem is that it introduces a slight wrist seam to ALL of the finished meshes, not very noticeable if you don't look close though.

Not  a problem, its so easy I just can't stop myself. Now everytime I get an armor in game that I feel like the boobs or butt should be shaking I just exit the game and add it and jump back in. 

So here we go:

1. open bodyslideWXP.exe, click "Open Outfit Studio" in the bottom right corner. 

2. Once in Outfit studio go to "File" and click "Load Reference"

(This is where you add the body with the weights you want to add,

You can use the body files from you Character Assets folder but I recommend saving a copy of them in the bodyslide folder for easy access.) 

3. Select "Use an existing slider set" and then for "Slider set XML file" browse to the body file you want to use and then click "OK"

(ie Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif) - make sure your base body is either BBP or TBBP depending on what you want to add

4. Now go back to "File" and click "Load Outift" 

5. Don't worry about naming it just click "Browse" next to "Load from a .nif file" and find the armor file in the mesh directory

(ie Data\meshes\armor\dwarven\dwarvenarmorf_1.nif) - Make sure its the same weight as the body file you chose _1 for _1 and _0 for _0

6. Once you have both meshes loaded select the first part of the armor under "New Outift" and click the "Bones" tab, Hold down "Ctrl" and click on the bones you want to add

(ie NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC R Breast and NPC R Breast01 to add BBP, If you want to add just Butt bounce then just select NPC R Butt and NPC L Butt, or select all 6 if you want it all)

7. Then select "Shape" in the menu and click "Copy Selected Weights" 

Click on each additional piece listed under "New Outfit" on the "Meshes" tab and repeat this step in turn (you dont have to go back and select the bones again for each one)

8. Now go to "File" and "Export Current -> Export Nif" Save it in place of the piece of armor you are replacing

9. Repeat entire process for opposite weight slider file (so if you did _0 first now do _1 and vice versa)

If you did it right the Size of each file should be the same or at worst 1 kb off from each other. Test it out in game, if you want make a backup of the original armor files just in case until you get the hang of it. 

Happy Modding!

The blog's link to the original kasumi armour is dead. Does anyone have a copy of the original?

Thank you for this tutorial, esmm40.

I am going to attempt this later tonight. This was a nice surprise to start my day.

Not  a problem, its so easy I just can't stop myself. Now everytime I get an armor in game that I feel like the boobs or butt should be shaking I just exit the game and add it and jump back in. 

So here we go:

1. open bodyslideWXP.exe, click "Open Outfit Studio" in the bottom right corner. 

You can use the body files from you Character Assets folder but I recommend saving a copy of them in the bodyslide folder for easy access.) 

3. Select "Use an existing slider set" and then for "Slider set XML file" browse to the body file you want to use and then click "OK"

(ie Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif) - make sure your base body is either BBP or TBBP depending on what you want to add

5. Don't worry about naming it just click "Browse" next to "Load from a .nif file" and find the armor file in the mesh directory

(ie Data\meshes\armor\dwarven\dwarvenarmorf_1.nif) - Make sure its the same weight as the body file you chose _1 for _1 and _0 for _0

6. Once you have both meshes loaded select the first part of the armor under "New Outift" and click the "Bones" tab, Hold down "Ctrl" and click on the bones you want to add

(ie NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC R Breast and NPC R Breast01 to add BBP, If you want to add just Butt bounce then just select NPC R Butt and NPC L Butt, or select all 6 if you want it all)

Click on each additional piece listed under "New Outfit" on the "Meshes" tab and repeat this step in turn (you dont have to go back and select the bones again for each one)

8. Now go to "File" and "Export Current -> Export Nif" Save it in place of the piece of armor you are replacing

9. Repeat entire process for opposite weight slider file (so if you did _0 first now do _1 and vice versa)

If you did it right the Size of each file should be the same or at worst 1 kb off from each other. Test it out in game, if you want make a backup of the original armor files just in case until you get the hang of it. 

Happy Modding!

Hello. There are 3 places where you need to change that number: 

1. in the nif using nifskope in the dismemberskininstance node under partitions, 
  2. in the creation kit in "Armor",
  3. in the creation kit in "Armor Addon",

Make sure you change all three. Hope this helps.

Ah...so that's why, I've changed the slot for both, armor and armor addon, I even enabled the slot in the Temptress Vixen plugin, but I didn't knew about the NifSkope change, I'll look into that, thanks for the heads up !!!

EDIT: I've changed the slot in NifSkope and now is working perfectly, thank you very much for you help, cheers... =P

So here we go:

Happy Modding!

So I have started to work on this using your instruction and things have gone well except I ran into a problem with the bones. I don't seem to have NPC L Breast01 nor NPC R Breast01 bones.

I am using the UNP Blessed body - UNPB Redux project's body with their BBP skeleton. I assume BBP has two bones and TBBP has 6 bones (4 breast and 2 butt) is this correct?

[edit] Sweet got it to work! Thank you for the tutorial.

So here we go:

Happy Modding!

So I have started to work on this using your instruction and things have gone well except I ran into a problem with the bones. I don't seem to have NPC L Breast01 nor NPC R Breast01 bones.

I am using the UNP Blessed body - UNPB Redux project's body with their BBP skeleton. I assume BBP has two bones and TBBP has 6 bones (4 breast and 2 butt) is this correct?

[edit] Sweet got it to work! Thank you for the tutorial.

No problem Gothfather, glad you got it to work, and for anyone else that runs into that just make sure your base body is a BBP or TBBP mesh, thats where the bones come from. 

So here we go:

Happy Modding!

I tried to mod the lustmord armour set on the nexus. I was able to unpack the .bsa file to get the meshes for the unpb version of the armour and I added bbp to the armour but it is not working. I used the same folder structure that the .bsa extractor used to add the meshes in my /skyrim/data/meshes folder. However the armour is not bbp. I am guessing that the .esp of the mod tells the game to get the files from the .bsa so it doesn't matter that I have a bbp version of the armour in my meshes folder. Is this correct?

Do I have to repack the ,bsa file to get BBP for any mods that use the .bsa system vs the loose file system? 

You can safely delete the bsa file after you extract both the mesh and texture folders to your data folder, you can't use both bsa and loose files at the same time(NMM doesn't allow that, but with mod organizer you can set the loose files in higher priority to overwrite the bsa file), just overwrite the old meshes with your edited ones and keep the texture folder in place, then you should be good to go.

You can safely delete the bsa file after you extract both the mesh and texture folders to your data folder, you can't use both bsa and loose files at the same time(NMM doesn't allow that, but with mod organizer you can set the loose files in higher priority to overwrite the bsa file), just overwrite the old meshes with your edited ones and keep the texture folder in place, then you should be good to go.

okay that confirms my suspicion about the .bsa being the reason why my modification to the armour failed to appear in game. And yeah, I only extracted the relevant meshes from the .bsa file so deleting it would be bad.

Some follow up questions...

What is mod organizer? Can I set it so all lose files are set at a higher priority with this tool? or do I have to do it on a mod by mod basis?

I think i found the mod in question but it contradicts what i seem to have encountered.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

BSA Priority (3):

-----------------

BSA files are archives that contain assets like textures, meshes, sounds, scripts, ...

All vanilla data resides in BSAs and by default, the Skyrim Creation Kit packages assets for mods in BSAs. Traditionally you can not control priority between BSAs and "loose" files (that is: assets that came as individual files), BSAs are always overwridden...

This clearly shows I can use both a .bsa and loose files BUT the loose files should always override the .bsa. While mod manager allows you to use a .bsa to overwrite loose files by changing the .bsa proiority.

So assuming the above quote is accurate does anyone know why my adding bbp to the lustmord armor set isn't working.

1) i have triple checked the folder structure

2) i have double followed the steps on the tutorial twice just in case i made a mistake the first time.

3) I have triple checked to make sure I actually put in the correct files in the loose folder.

4) The unpb files are marked unpb so I didn't mix them up with either the vanilla or cbbe version of the armour when I extracted them.

5) bbp works with other armours

6) bbp worked on different mod i added bbp to.

Mod organizer: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?  Ditch the pile of crap that is called NMM and switch to MO, then you will ask yourself "why the heck didn't I do this earlier?" Seriously, it's vastly superior in every aspect and you can do a lot of things that you can not with NMM, like finding mod conflict, setting up mod priorities, multiple profiles........ the list goes on,  and best of all you will never need to worry about screwing up your data folder and have to install the whole damn game again since everything is handled outside of the game folder.

Here is a useful guide to help you get started with MO: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31499

Regarding loose files and BSA, with MO loose file will always override BSA no matter their priorities(was a bit wrong in my last post), so you don't have to adjust it manually every time, but I usually make a separate loose file folder and install it with MO, then put it after the original mod with a similar name just to make things appear tidy and you can also revert back to the original easily just by un-ticking it.

This clearly shows I can use both a .bsa and loose files BUT the loose files should always override the .bsa. While mod manager allows you to use a .bsa to overwrite loose files by changing the .bsa proiority.

Edit: Did some research and found you can actually use loose files and bsa together, but it can be hit or miss for mods that come with scripts, it's recommended to use either loose files OR bsa, although some people seem to have problems with bsa files, in any case loose files should work for anyone.

The easy way with NMM: just extract all of the content of the bsa to your data folder and overwrite the armor meshes with your edited ones, then delete the bsa, I've done this a lot of times before when I had NMM and it always worked 100%.