Thought I let you know... I was getting instant CTD when equipping the sexy ebony armor. I removed the main mesh with nifskope (the one who had transparent textures), and that fixed the problem. Maybe there's an issue with a bad texture/mesh?

Check this file

Data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif

In case you don't have it, it's included in the UNPB mod

I really should remove the breast weighting from the 1st person meshes. Or maybe put that info as my signature :D

Thought I let you know... I was getting instant CTD when equipping the sexy ebony armor. I removed the main mesh with nifskope (the one who had transparent textures), and that fixed the problem. Maybe there's an issue with a bad texture/mesh?

Check this file

Data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif

In case you don't have it, it's included in the UNPB mod

I really should remove the breast weighting from the 1st person meshes. Or maybe put that info as my signature :D

Of course I have that skeleton. It's not a problem due to missing files or anything, I've been using BBP/TBBP armors quite a while and I know the deal. Would I haven't the skeleton file, I'd be crashing with lots of armors and not a particular one. Plus, removing the mentioned mesh does not get rid of the breast weighting, so it must be a problem with that particular part of the armor.

Plus, I was CTDing when I equipped it on third person (I only use 1st for shooting the bow). I doubt it can be a problem of mine only, but I guess no one else had reported something similar?

I installed (through nmm) the DF_T33 ... but am seeing no texture.  I see them in the meshes path tho'.  Weird.  I've never had that happen before.  I don't know if it is happening to anyone else, so I thought I'd just mention it.  I'm going to go look at it more closely, probably SOMETHING I did...  usually is.

I installed (through nmm) the DF_T33 ... but am seeing no texture.  I see them in the meshes path tho'.  Weird.  I've never had that happen before.  I don't know if it is happening to anyone else, so I thought I'd just mention it.  I'm going to go look at it more closely, probably SOMETHING I did...  usually is.

Same here. The boots were white. And I had a CTD like 5 seconds later.

I didn't investigated more, as high heels aren't really my thing in a medieval fantastic context. Pity tho, these boots where nice.

I'm having a problem with some of the multi-piece armors from this thread. Like the Katarina outfit, I can't use all of the pieces shown in the screenshot. When I try to equip the belt or something the jacket comes off. It's happened with some other armors as well, it's like armor that shouldn't use the same slot is somehow using the same slot?!?  :unsure:  I know it's not the clothings problem, but one of my mods, but I was hoping that someone has had or has knowledge of this problem and had any suggestions on fixing it. 

Thanks for any help you can give  ;) 

I didn't investigated more, as high heels aren't really my thing in a medieval fantastic context. Pity tho, these boots where nice.

I've had that same issue with a number of the DF_T items, whether converted or original.  Usually this can be fixed by unequipping and waiting a few seconds and then re-equipping them.  Might need to do this a few times.  If the mesh/texture shows up in the inventory image, then it *is* there, just not loading right for some reason.

I've had that same issue with a number of the DF_T items, whether converted or original.  Usually this can be fixed by unequipping and waiting a few seconds and then re-equipping them.  Might need to do this a few times.  If the mesh/texture shows up in the inventory image, then it *is* there, just not loading right for some reason.

Yes it was reported before: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/?p=440991

Well those boots certainly have a very large polygon count. So I think that should be the issue. Computer specs may play a role here. Also game settings.

I've done a small change to the boots but I don't know if there will any difference. Please test the attached file, backup and overwrite the nif files with these ones.

I could also try to join some meshes and maybe reduce the file total weight.

I think the best solution would be to reduce the polygon count, but I have no experience with that.

I'm having a problem with some of the multi-piece armors from this thread. Like the Katarina outfit, I can't use all of the pieces shown in the screenshot. When I try to equip the belt or something the jacket comes off. It's happened with some other armors as well, it's like armor that shouldn't use the same slot is somehow using the same slot?!?  :unsure:  I know it's not the clothings problem, but one of my mods, but I was hoping that someone has had or has knowledge of this problem and had any suggestions on fixing it. 

Try to deactivate suspicious mods that may change biped slots, for testing purposes. Does it happen on NPCs also? Did you try with another character / new game?

Try to deactivate suspicious mods that may change biped slots, for testing purposes. Does it happen on NPCs also? Did you try with another character / new game?

Got the same problem and noticed it with "Hmm what to wear?".

Equipping the panty results in unequipping the torso - perhaps it's Schlongs of Skyrim(?).

If you use TBBP you can use BBP armors, but the animations won't be as good as in TBBP armors.

If you use just BBP you can't use TBBP armors (CTD with flames)

As a TBBP user, this was true for me for a long time, but recently everytime I equip an armor that uses BBP (e.g., all of yours), I get CTDs. I honestly don't know why, I'm not aware of any changes I made - I'm using a TBBP UNPB body and one of skulltyrant's TBBP skeletons (don't like XPMS's proportions). Any ideas perchance?

@b3lisario i was trying download the UNPB TBBP v2-5-2 from your blog http://xp32.tumblr.com/ and the link got : 

File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

im using the xp32 1.81, and yours its v2-5-2, its better i got yours or still using my old one? if can answer  and repost a download link (if necessary) im glad .

@b3lisario i was trying download the UNPB TBBP v2-5-2 from your blog http://xp32.tumblr.com/ and the link got : 

File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

im using the xp32 1.81, and yours its v2-5-2, its better i got yours or still using my old one? if can answer  and repost a download link (if necessary) im glad .

It's not my blog, it's xp32's.

Check this file "UNPB Body NMM Installer-v2-5-2" in UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT I think that's what you want.

Mediafire used to be good, but now sucks IMO.

If you use TBBP you can use BBP armors, but the animations won't be as good as in TBBP armors.

If you use just BBP you can't use TBBP armors (CTD with flames)

As a TBBP user, this was true for me for for a long time, but recently everytime I equip an armor that uses BBP (e.g., all of yours), I get CTDs. I honestly don't know why, I'm not aware of any changes I made - I'm using a TBBP UNPB body and one of skulltyrant's TBBP skeletons (don't like XPMS's proportions). Any ideas perchance?

What about Data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif? Do you have it?
What about Data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif? Do you have it?

Yep, that was the culprit. I deleted that file at one point because I thought it was unnecessary to keep it around...guess not :blush:. It's working again now, many thanks for your help.