Farelle Animations for AAF - Foot(ball) Lovers Update - Alpha

16 hours ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Odd position for a footjob.  I'd love to see some foot worship animations though. Maybe standing over the the other person rubbing her feet in the others face.

Why odd ? I create animations that are between consensual and non-consensual in the same time. So ground anims can create this effect. 

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Rufgt said:

How does that animation make any sense though? There is only dick and balls

That's the opening scene, obviously!

3 women, 1 guy........

Each woman sucks you off, then if you wish to expand it beyond that point, One woman is riding you, the other is sitting on your face, and the last one is getting her titties sucked by one of the other women.

......Then the women change positions until each woman gets a ride.

Speaking of tittie sucking, that should be an easy one to do........One with a guy & girl, 1 with a girl & girl.

?

I wish I could get Blender to work with Niftools......

?

54 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

If two of the women had their head away from the penis, then it would look like they're taking turns. Just trying to figure out exactly what you meant by that image.

I didn't create the image, so I can't tell you what the author intended.

Having said that, I'm guessing that all 3 women are licking at the same time, just in different positions.

But, why not BOTH? Have all of them licking the shaft, then one by one they take it in their mouth?

Then choose one of the women for the "finale"

?

• 1 month later...

QUICK UPDATE

Sorry for the lack of updates. I can't keep up with life, work and modding simultaneously. You just need to be patient until I find some free time to add more animations to the package.  I already have a lot of ideas.

Feel free to DL it as it is right now, some animations can be really useful working with RSE CSA with supermutants.

Have Fun.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Anionmus said:

these animations work with (aff violate)?

AAF Violate supports all AAF animations so I do think so. Never had time to test it myself but it should.

23 minutes ago, Hellpig said:

Seems like some of the animations have the male and female position switched (such as the footjob), how to fix this?

I patched it on my local zip file. I'll upload it when I finish my testing on some stuff. It was due to the fact that I was putting the male Character over the female in the XML's.

2 hours ago, Farelle said:

AAF Violate supports all AAF animations so I do think so. Never had time to test it myself but it should.

I patched it on my local zip file. I'll upload it when I finish my testing on some stuff. It was due to the fact that I was putting the male Character over the female in the XML's.

All right, looking forward to it and thanks for the hard work!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, megururu said:

Hi.

Have you overwritten the Super Mutant's file with something else? For the morph to work, the SupermutantBody.nif and SupermutantBody.tri files need to be from this patches. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6132-aaf-compatibility-patches-30/ 

I have this file and to be honest, most of Leitos do not work, either. It is possible that my order might not be correct. Use Vortex, but I must configure any conflicts. Usually, go with my gut on them. Should the patch be lower in the order?

8 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I have this file and to be honest, most of Leitos do not work, either. It is possible that my order might not be correct. Use Vortex, but I must configure any conflicts. Usually, go with my gut on them. Should the patch be lower in the order?

I'm sorry, I've only used MO2 for a long time, so I don't know how it works in Vortex, but the above files may be included in the MOD for modify the SuperMutants and in the Leito's Rig file (which may be installed for Feral Ghouls). So it may be better to put the load order down, I think.