Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Anyone else having problems getting the corset part of Underworld DM to show up? Is it missing a file? The rest seems fine to me but the corset never shows on anyone I put it on

If i recall correctly the corset is already "on" the armor but the additional piece seems to be still be there. I had the same problem but your charcter is wearing the corset it just cannot be equipped as its own piece right?

I made a few quick copy-paste in nifskope to give the daedric chainmail armor the DM body and Manga body from ledo4ek :

Screenshots of DM daedric chainmail 0% and 100% weight:

174.jpg

175.jpg

Download for DM version:

Standalone version

(Contains a heavy and a light version that don't replace the original daedric armor)

Vanilla Replacer version

(Simply replaces the original daedric armor with this one)

Download for Manga version:

Standalone version

(Contains a heavy and a light version that don't replace the original daedric armor)

Vanilla Replacer version

*Manga version has the vanilla boots because the boots shown on the screenshots did not fit that body and I was too lazy to adjust them in 3ds max.

----------

@ ledo4ek : Feel free to add it to the first post (so it can be easier for people to find it).

---Credits---

For DM Body:

ledo4ek

For Daedric Chainmail:

Original creator(I don't know who)

Jancicc for the BBP

Garryg's royal retex

(If I recall it was X117 that did the Deadric Chainmail.) but I could be wrong... but anyhow thank you VERY MUCH for the conversion. I REALLY REALLY HOPE MORE jump on this converting for these bodies.

I made a few quick copy-paste in nifskope to give the daedric chainmail armor the DM body and Manga body from ledo4ek :

174.jpg

175.jpg

Download for DM version:

Standalone version

Vanilla Replacer version

Download for Manga version:

Standalone version

Vanilla Replacer version

*Manga version has the vanilla boots because the boots shown on the screenshots did not fit that body and I was too lazy to adjust them in 3ds max.

----------

@ ledo4ek : Feel free to add it to the first post (so it can be easier for people to find it).

---Credits---

For DM Body:

ledo4ek

For Daedric Chainmail:

Jancicc for the BBP

Garryg's royal retex

(If I recall it was X117 that did the Deadric Chainmail.) but I could be wrong... but anyhow thank you VERY MUCH for the conversion. I REALLY REALLY HOPE MORE jump on this converting for these bodies.

Can someone add this chainmal for Manga BBP?:(

174.jpg

175.jpg

Download for DM (tbbp) version:

Standalone version

Vanilla Replacer version

Download for Manga (tbbp) version:

Standalone version

Vanilla Replacer version

----------

---Credits---

For DM & Manga Body:

ledo4ek

For Daedric Chainmail:

Jancicc for the BBP

Garryg's royal retex

when i equip the gloves from your armor set it seems to crash to desktop i am using the manga tbbp version... i tried with both replacer and standalone both crashed to desktop.

i'm just seeing if anyone else is having this issue?

love the work on this thread btw ^_^

If i recall correctly the corset is already "on" the armor but the additional piece seems to be still be there. I had the same problem but your charcter is wearing the corset it just cannot be equipped as its own piece right?

It's not' date=' the bodysuit and corset are separate entities, and for me the bodysuit is all that shows, not the corset on top.

[img']https://dl.dropbox.com/u/98885240/2012-11-22_00002.jpg[/img]

(Yes, I have a crapload of followers, but that's cause I play it like a war. Hardest difficulty, boosted with deadly dragons options to as high as they will go, no pausing in battle, no potions, if you're hurt, run away and heal with magic. I find it a lot more fun and tactical than "I am Dragonborn, I am God")

when i equip the gloves from your armor set it seems to crash to desktop i am using the manga tbbp version... i tried with both replacer and standalone both crashed to desktop.

i'm just seeing if anyone else is having this issue?

love the work on this thread btw ^_^

Try using xp32's maximum compatibility skeleton and see if that fixes the issue.

If you still crash' date=' I don't know why, because I do not have that problem.

[/quote']

didn't work.... but i will try to find out more tommorrow or sunday as i don't have time tonight to play around with it

thanks for the input to try and help ^_^

Awesome work Ledo4ek' date=' but just to let you know the arshes nei esp has some pretty bad dirty edits causing the fur armor to have a blank mesh.

[/quote']

Ok that is interesting because I just noticed an invisible fur armor mesh in my game. I guess this must be what is causing it.