Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

I found two issues with the bad lady armor, there is one inproper texture paths in the nif files, and there is also the wrong name from the armor, the armor should be armor_0/armor_1 instead of Torso_0/torso_1. THe texture path issue is due to the mod that is linked places the textures in a different directory than that of the armor texture paths.

Removed link as author stated they are fixing it.

Will remove this link if the author requests me too.

Thank you for fixing Optional 2 link from Bad Lady.

I really love what u did there. The fact that the armor doesn't move when the boobs jiggle makes the effect so much more realistic and enjoyable.

Good work, looking forward for your next releases.

that looks like what happens with either UNPB/CBBE V2 textures on a CBBE V3 body' date=' try installing CBBE V3 compliant body textures even though CHSBHC and CBBE V2 armors will still work with V3, it will have a minor seam where the skin wont match exactly but its no where nearly as bad as that.

[/quote']

You're awesome, it worked. Thanks.

the one that says must download since TBBP is not the same as the normal bbp.

The download links are as follows (new files uploaded on Sept. 26th, please re-download)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41qfpe7uojuxcc2

(must download, this version includes fix for "crushed breasts" and race specific CTD. The main file comes with a default idle, walk and run, sprint not included)

On topic, great work ledo4ek, look forward to more