Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

I have problem with Ivy Valentine and Harness BBP versions' date=' textures looks like plastic and body looks strange...can you please fix it! For example i attached how look Harness BBP, but Ivy Valentine BBP looks same :(

[/quote']

all have this problem?

I have problem with Ivy Valentine and Harness BBP versions' date=' textures looks like plastic and body looks strange...can you please fix it! For example i attached how look Harness BBP, but Ivy Valentine BBP looks same :(

[/quote']

all have this problem?

btw, it is first time with your armors...other your armors works fine!

[/quote']

all have this problem?

download there http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9333 < armor(ivy armor, for Harnes not found original link). And replace only texture. Maybe problem with display Bump mapping. And say me helped or not. Future will add texture Bump mapping and not(if help)

[/quote']

all have this problem?

download there http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9333 < armor(ivy armor, for Harnes not found original link). And replace only texture. Maybe problem with display Bump mapping. And say me helped or not. Future will add texture Bump mapping and not(if help)

i donwload original ivy armor, but in archive only 3 files - Ivy Valentine armor bsa,bsl and esp, sorry for asking, but how i can replace texture if here no folder of texture?

[/quote']

all have this problem?

i donwload original ivy armor, but in archive only 3 files - Ivy Valentine armor bsa,bsl and esp, sorry for asking, but how i can replace texture if here no folder of texture?

ah sorry, forgot.

Link use this. There old version. Replace only texture

all have this problem?

btw' date=' it is first time with your armors...other your armors works fine!

[/quote']

ah sorry, forgot.

np ;) so i put in data folder BBP ivy armor and after i will replace texture from TBBP version, correct?

btw' date=' it is first time with your armors...other your armors works fine!

[/quote']

ah sorry, forgot.

np ;) so i put in data folder BBP ivy armor and after i will replace texture from TBBP version, correct?

yep and say work or not

download there http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9333 < armor(ivy armor' date=' for Harnes not found original link). And replace only texture. Maybe problem with display Bump mapping. And say me helped or not. Future will add texture Bump mapping and not(if help)

[/quote'] i donwload original ivy armor, but in archive only 3 files - Ivy Valentine armor bsa,bsl and esp, sorry for asking, but how i can replace texture if here no folder of texture?

ah sorry, forgot.

yep and say work or not

sad, but it is not help, still same(attached), strange why all armors before works fine and only 2 last not correct

post-76032-13597881375453_thumb.jpg

i donwload original ivy armor' date=' but in archive only 3 files - Ivy Valentine armor bsa,bsl and esp, sorry for asking, but how i can replace texture if here no folder of texture?

[/quote']

ah sorry, forgot.

yep and say work or not

sad, but it is not help, still same(attached), strange why all armors before works fine and only 2 last not correct

sorry but no ideas, why that.

ah sorry' date=' forgot.

yep and say work or not

I trying again - put in data folder BBP ivy armor and after i will replace texture from TBBP version (from link which you give), now all work fine, you was right, i imagine it is because you add display Bump mapping, now i will be waiting your fix, thanks for trying to help!

PLease fix Harness armor, because it is looks great at picture and will be nice to see it in game ;) Thank you!

np ;) so i put in data folder BBP ivy armor and after i will replace texture from TBBP version' date=' correct?

[/quote']

yep and say work or not

I trying again - put in data folder BBP ivy armor and after i will replace texture from TBBP version (from link which you give), now all work fine, you was right, i imagine it is because you add display Bump mapping, now i will be waiting your fix, thanks for trying to help!

PLease fix Harness armor, because it is looks great at picture and will be nice to see it in game ;) Thank you!

I am not sure if Ledo4ek fixed the Harness or not but I noticed that the file name in the path was not the same as the file, Harnes--->Harness. I changed it and it seemed to work fine for some reason. Just sayin, but I may be crazy because mine didn't work before that and I haven't redownloaded anything different.

I have tried to install DM MANGA body and other original body mod that are in this thread through NMM' date=' but whenever my character is nude, her body type is still CBBE. Maybe some other mods that I already have are covering over those MANGA body mods? any ideas?

[/quote']

I don't personally use nexus mod manager, but my guess is there is an issue with the manager itself. maybe the tool is confused trying to figure out which body to apply.

I have tried to install DM MANGA body and other original body mod that are in this thread through NMM' date=' but whenever my character is nude, her body type is still CBBE. Maybe some other mods that I already have are covering over those MANGA body mods? any ideas?

[/quote']

first install cbbev3 new updated with its textures. then tbbp dragonfly file with 1.01 update then DM Manga then optional idle mt_idle. animation replace.