Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Getting a crash with every race when trying to equip the castanic body armour. Can't really offer any more info than that :-\

it's not buggy meshes, it's buggy esp, original author set on meshes for First Person meshes cuiras, but i am add on mesh breast bone, and first person not support his. Need fix esp.I'll do this when all the armor will be conversed.

upd:Because need fix esp, update will not be soon, while not conversion all armor.

Here are some pics...still trying to set up my ENB and lighting mods...lol

em...the lace gloves in your pic are awsome' date=' I've seen it somewhere but just forgot, anyhelp plz?

anyway sorry about my poor english...:(

[/quote']

they are made by newmiller... awesome set i must say...

it's not buggy meshes' date=' it's buggy esp, original author set on meshes for First Person meshes cuiras, but i am add on mesh breast bone, and first person not support his. Need fix esp.I'll do this when all the armor will be conversed.

upd:Because need fix esp, update will not be soon, while not conversion all armor.

[/quote']

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to see the complete set :)

Stock armor replacer would be perfect. Hopefully there will be one someday.

Actually I use many of these armors as replacers. If you want I can tell you how to do it or with permission I could upload them for you all.

Do you mean you've created stock armor for this body type? If so, I'd love to know!

Actually I use many of these armors as replacers. If you want I can tell you how to do it or with permission I could upload them for you all.

Do you mean you've created stock armor for this body type? If so' date=' I'd love to know!

[/quote']

Basically what I did was replace all the vanilla armors and clothing with a mix of armors from here and a few other mods. For example, journeyman robes I replaced with the blue dementia robes. Elven armor is replaced with castanic_f_h02 armor and fur armors are a mix of bad lady, desert wind, and so on. I have it set up this way so female npcs will wear these armors and clothing by default. Not sure if that's exactly what you were looking for.

Do you mean you've created stock armor for this body type? If so' date=' I'd love to know!

[/quote']

Basically what I did was replace all the vanilla armors and clothing with a mix of armors from here and a few other mods. For example, journeyman robes I replaced with the blue dementia robes. Elven armor is replaced with castanic_f_h02 armor and fur armors are a mix of bad lady, desert wind, and so on. I have it set up this way so female npcs will wear these armors and clothing by default. Not sure if that's exactly what you were looking for.

Ah, that's what I kinda thought, and it wasn't what I was looking for. Thanks anyway!

add Arshes Nei

question: did you use bodyslide to create the DM and/or Manga Body? If yes: could you post them? I would really like to cast these bodies onto my bodyslide armors as well.

nope i change in 3ds max

That's a tremendous bummer. I was hoping to do the same thing. Perhaps someone better versed in all of this could point me in the right direction for doing so.

add Arshes Nei

question: did you use bodyslide to create the DM and/or Manga Body? If yes: could you post them? I would really like to cast these bodies onto my bodyslide armors as well.

nope i change in 3ds max

That's a tremendous bummer. I was hoping to do the same thing. Perhaps someone better versed in all of this could point me in the right direction for doing so.

Here's the closest I could get to replicating the body with bodyslide. It's fairly close.

I think it's this file if not, I'll see which one I had for the body. It's nice when you have the BBP armor replacer on nexus so you can get a similar shaped body for both nude and armors.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?pme6sdpmm357rce

Just download and put into your bodyslide preset folder

add Arshes Nei

nope i change in 3ds max

Here's the closest I could get to replicating the body with bodyslide. It's fairly close.

I think it's this file if not' date=' I'll see which one I had for the body. It's nice when you have the BBP armor replacer on nexus so you can get a similar shaped body for both nude and armors.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?pme6sdpmm357rce

Just download and put into your bodyslide preset folder

[/quote']

That's actually damn close. Nice work. Is there any way to get the "PushUp" slider from Mak's armors to apply to the existing Caliente armor packs, in order to replace civilians and what not? I'm assuming there must be, but I am in the midst of crashing for the night :)

Oh, I didn't get to check the model in the game, just in bodyslide, how does the butt compare? The manga body has a deadly serious can. Bodyslide needs a "flip 180 z-axis" or "face down, ass up" button to show the models from behind lol.

Edit: I'm assuming a batch build across the non Mak groups would not work as the Caliente groups don't have that "pushup" slider. Hoping I'm wrong, and one of you will confirm before I wake up in the AM and get back to tinkering.

That's actually damn close. Nice work. Is there any way to get the "PushUp" slider from Mak's armors to apply to the existing Caliente armor packs' date=' in order to replace civilians and what not? I'm assuming there must be, but I am in the midst of crashing for the night :)[/quote']

PushUp support is included with CB++. Just note that I accidently misspeeld the slider in some sets, so before you batchbuild you may want to open your preset file and clone any pushup lines so they apply to both "Pushup" and "PushUp". Yep, Bodyslide is case-sensitive.