Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

@Ledo4ek---- Hey, I'm not sure if you just don't bother responding to PM's or if your pm box was full but I and maybe others was hoping if you have time to and feel necessary to help the community help you and others,,, maybe you'd think about posting a small tutorial on how you do it. I am on the verge of doing it but everytime I add my smooth modifier on my armor my damn body drops, then I smooth my body and it all goes to hell, then when I export to Nifscope I am getting the messed up version of what I saw in 3ds max... I need your help Ledo4ek... Cherrys tutorial is the one that I have been following but somewhere I am missing something or not doing it correctly. I am trying to do the Skimpy Silverlight right now... UUUHHHGGG frustrated..

Wew... Thisone makes me want to play skyrim again' date=' gonna have an eye on this thread. :)

[/quote']

@Patzy... Glad you found this thread. Good to see you here. Like your Oblivion stuff hope you turn to Skyrim and do what you did with Oblivion.lol

Orcish armor ,i find it have not ESP in files ???????????

look THERE and understand why not esp :)

Oh' date=' and will there be a regular BBP version for Alyn Shir?

[/quote']

If you like BBP animation. Use universal skeleton and install TBBP Alyn Shir.You'll get the same thing As when using the BBP skeleton.

If you like BBP animation. Use universal skeleton and install TBBP Alyn Shir.You'll get the same thing As when using the BBP skeleton.

I'm using a custom skeleton for something else, so I can't use a universal skeleton or TBBP. (And I tried the outfit with this skeleton and it didn't work.) Is there any other way?

Are you planning on converting the tera armors to manga as well or is it only going to be dm?

all Tera armor converted to Manga' date=' it's not dm body.

[/quote']

Ok thanks, I couldn't tell on some of em.

And ya Kichi it is just showing his progress, I'm guessing it will all be released in one big pack, which makes sense.

Edit: Sorry Ledo, I have another question. I would ask this in PM normally but you have Pms disabled (understandable), I'm just wondering what race / textures / meshes you use to make your character, she is rather attractive I must say.

First, big props for these armor conversions - TBBP has become my absolute favorite and I'm really glad to see armor for it and the Manga body grow.

Question:

Is anyone else having an issue with the Ivy Valentine conversion where there's no texture at all?? This seems like a simple mod to install but the texture and bump is non-existent (just a glossy model, no details).

I've always been a huge Ivy fan of the SC series, and to have her kicking a$$ in skyrim would make me a very happy camper.

Help..??

There is some problem with the 1st person view with the Ivy armor. All I see is two huge black triangles on left and right of the screen, probably the armor not displaying correctly.

Also there is some problem with the texture on the skin for the Arcana armor. Armor itself looks find but the body's texture is all messed up, patches of solid colors everywhere.