Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Hey! Love your work!

I am having a small problem with the Sovngard Steel Armor.

Any amulet I wear with this armor seems to clip through (appear inside) the chest. The base manga body works fine. It's just when I equip the armor.

Is anybody else having this problem or is it just something I did?

Thanks!

Ledo had originally done several other armors that aren't currently listed (arcana/ladybat/bad lady) but has since taken them down for their own reason. (I suspect they were either not up to their personal standards of quality)

Ok my bad. :D

Quick question ledo. The TBBP armors and bodies you have converted, do they have working butt bones? The new TBBP animations with butt jiggling don't seem to be working with this body, not on the butt anyway.

Quick question ledo. The TBBP armors and bodies you have converted' date=' do they have working butt bones? The new TBBP animations with butt jiggling don't seem to be working with this body, not on the butt anyway.

[/quote']

nope, butt bones not working, because animation not support. Add new armor