Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

add Underworld

adding new armors is great and all' date=' but don't add more if you haven't fixed the ones already released (i.e. the inner wear and the link to the DM body).

[/quote']

Tell me what I have fixed a will look

the link for the DM body doesnt work please fix it' date=' would be greatly appreciated

[/quote']

fix

i get a CTD when equipping the inner wear. i have all of the TBBP files installed along with the original version. when i uninstall the conversion' date=' the armor works again.

[/quote']

i get a CTD when equipping the inner wear. i have all of the TBBP files installed along with the original version. when i uninstall the conversion' date=' the armor works again.

[/quote']

Yeah same thing here :-/

HUGE THANKS ledo4ek for these conversions :D

add Underworld

adding new armors is great and all' date=' but don't add more if you haven't fixed the ones already released (i.e. the inner wear and the link to the DM body).

[/quote']

Tell me what I have fixed a will look

the link for the DM body doesnt work please fix it' date=' would be greatly appreciated

[/quote']

fix

the inner wear crashes when equipped. i'm not the only one with the issue. a fix would be appreciated.

Awesome job! I especially enjoy the one u did with the Sovngarde Steel Armor. That spill effect where the armor compresses the boob is really great and makes the effect much more realistic. Would b nice if u could replicate that same effect on future armors.

Kudos.

PS: there's something wrong with the Dominatrix for MANGA(TBBP) original link, it doesn't work.

The arcana links do work' date=' i just downloaded them.

PS: how ddo i find the armor, i can't find the id i think the name is in russian.

[/quote']

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it. <--- That what it say on my screen

PS: how ddo i find the armor' date=' i can't find the id i think the name is in russian.

[/quote']

you need to download eng esp In this post Loverslab

Thank you for fix inner wear link but when I equip this still crash to desktop.

you will see the old version downloaded, the new version weighs 14Mb archive

I know someone must have acquired the Arcana armor from here, and I doubt that any reservations are made within it's own thread for someone to upload to a more workable link the armor since it's not very friendly as is....so...again I will ask the kindness and time of someone who was lucky enough to have completed the download for either conversion of the Arcana armor here, I would very much appreciate it if you could take a slight moment and upload to a more friendly link to everyone. i come everyday to check and cannot since its upload date, for the life of me, get the ability for download from the posted links. many thanks in advance....

GermLoc