Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 1:00 PM, stillindie said:

I can't seem to rotate the camera during harassment scenes. Any idea what would cause that?

I think it does to everyone. Even if it bothers some and not others.

It seems it depends how the animations are made or when an animation is using an asset (that's my theory at least). I've got the same trouble with BakaFactory's SLAL Animations or even Babo Dialogue where the camera is blocked unless I switch to free camera (which is bad if you're in 1st person thought since you can't move your head at all).

Don't know if someone knows anything on this or even factoryclose since you made your animations yourself.

On 11/1/2022 at 8:00 AM, stillindie said:

I can't seem to rotate the camera during harassment scenes. Any idea what would cause that?

The camera is always limited in this mode. And sometimes it glitches and will get stuck. It's just one of those things that happens. As the other fellow stated, You can toggle the free cam if you are in third person mode.

im having some trouble with this mod combined with sexlab approach SE. NPC seems to harrass my character and rub her down there. If I let it continue, this mod triggers but the assaulter is stuck in approach harassment animation and if I fail and my character gives up, then nothing happens, he's still stuck in approach harassment animation and im just standing idle there. The slider disappears and it doesn't proceed to sex scene. Any ideas what to do?

EDIT: It works with random npcs. But it doesn't work with my follower Sven.

Edited by Curys21

Hello I have been modding here and I've picked it up again a bit ago and I'm trying to get this mod to work but I can't seem to find a concrete answer as to what could be the problem I'm trying to trigger the "events" but none of the mods that I have directly involve interacting with the bump scenes and cannot figure it out. Does anyone know what could cause to interfere with triggering this mod specifically?

6 hours ago, gegiles said:

Hello I have been modding here and I've picked it up again a bit ago and I'm trying to get this mod to work but I can't seem to find a concrete answer as to what could be the problem I'm trying to trigger the "events" but none of the mods that I have directly involve interacting with the bump scenes and cannot figure it out. Does anyone know what could cause to interfere with triggering this mod specifically?

Do you have Sexlab Survival, Sexist Guard or other mods that add/change bump comments? SLHH wasn't working for me when I had mods that modify bump comments, but works without them.

4 hours ago, Fulgrim_ said:

Do you have Sexlab Survival, Sexist Guard or other mods that add/change bump comments? SLHH wasn't working for me when I had mods that modify bump comments, but works without them.

So I had SLSurvival installed but I disabled it after I read it could cause issues, I also never had sexist gaurds I don't know what else could cause bump comments

13 minutes ago, gegiles said:

So I had SLSurvival installed but I disabled it after I read it could cause issues, I also never had sexist gaurds I don't know what else could cause bump comments

Did you add keywords to your outfit in TES5Edit or enable the setting that it doesn't need sexy clothes/set the morality? Otherwise, I unfortunately can't help.

48 minutes ago, Fulgrim_ said:

Did you add keywords to your outfit in TES5Edit or enable the setting that it doesn't need sexy clothes/set the morality? Otherwise, I unfortunately can't help.

Hmmm I disabled the sexy clothes setting and what do you mean by setting the morality?

edit: Did I have to set the morality up this whole time?

Edited by gegiles