Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

• 5 months later...

Just started playing with this mod the other day, I'm liking it so far but the punishers need better aim.  At the stock location in front of Arcadia's cauldron Jenassa was missing me and hitting Brenuin and he died :(  So I had to reload.  Next time I'll try and use the resurrect power I have from another mod, but I wanted to do his quest and was afraid it might break it to rez him.  Other than that, A+ :)

Are there any tattoo packs that contain tattoos branding you a thief?  Thought it would be neat to add something like that to my character after getting caught.  The only ones I have are mostly slavery/sex specific or just cool patterns.\

Edit: OK I really need to search harder next time lol, I found one right in the slavetats download section called criminal ( SlaveTats-criminal-2014-07-20.7z ) which was apparently one of the few I hadn't downloaded from there.  Also this one looks like it just has the word Thief in it for placement on the butt which might be perfect! 

On 3/23/2019 at 6:01 AM, Tyrant99 said:

If you're wearing bondage gear you can get groped, you can talk to a Jarl and try to get an anti groping decree issued.

Hello,

I think there is in 1.1.4 bug in processing MCM menu item "Enable Bondage Groppers", so if you wear DD equip, you cannot disable gropping at all. If i see correctly, you changed BFWGropingDisabled to GropersAllowed in MCM, but in BFWFurnitureCheckerQuestScript.psc just before BFWBondageCheckerQuest.SetStage(10) remains old one.

• 4 weeks later...

The event has a very long delay before it triggers. In my game with a timescale of 6 it took around 1 minute. So if you're indoors you can go outside before it triggers and then you lock the mod until you return. Does a certain time need to pass or is it caused by script lag?

On 3/20/2021 at 10:48 PM, saltshade said:

The event has a very long delay before it triggers. In my game with a timescale of 6 it took around 1 minute. So if you're indoors you can go outside before it triggers and then you lock the mod until you return. Does a certain time need to pass or is it caused by script lag?

Event? At the moment per accident I am reworking and optimizing all the scripts of this mod for my own game (because this mod is flooding my papyrus log with unnecessary errors).

There are not many events inside. Some for hooking into sexlab, one when loading game, one when equipping a special ring and the important ones for periodic checks.

The periodic checks fires every 0.5 gamehour, which normally means 90 real seconds. 

And in this OnUpdateGametime it is checked also if the player meanwhile has stolen something.

With your changed timescale I do not know how fast it will fire, because I always use the default value.

I am still searching for a system to avoid flooding NPC's with some DeviousDevices that are generous distributed from this mod.

grafik.png.28d9cd8bde0bb67c553d7e25c537d54c.png

11 hours ago, Adetu said:

Event? At the moment per accident I am reworking and optimizing all the scripts of this mod for my own game (because this mod is flooding my papyrus log with unnecessary errors).

There are not many events inside. Some for hooking into sexlab, one when loading game, one when equipping a special ring and the important ones for periodic checks.

The periodic checks fires every 0.5 gamehour, which normally means 90 real seconds. 

And in this OnUpdateGametime it is checked also if the player meanwhile has stolen something.

With your changed timescale I do not know how fast it will fire, because I always use the default value.

I am still searching for a system to avoid flooding NPC's with some DeviousDevices that are generous distributed from this mod.

I was unclear. I meant the time it takes for something to happen after you have triggered a trap. If the script can't trigger the trap instantly then it needs to check more often, and 90s is ridiculously slow. Using real time seconds instead of game time would also be better because it will be the same for everyone. This needs to be an MCM option so people can adjust it to what's good for their game. With my timescale it would theoretically take 450s to trigger. ?

Some people use survival mods or just want an increased immersion in their game, and then the vanilla timescale doesn't work. The author probably didn't think about that. I would NEVER use vanilla timescale. Not for any mod in the world.

And why does the mod flood NPCs with devices? That sounds very unnecessary and not at all what we signed up for. Just delete it all. This mod is for punishing the player and not dressing up NPCs with kinky outfits.

But if you're working on the scripts could you make an edited script for me(and others) that checks more often? I think once every 5 ingame minute would work, and the script should only become active after you have looted something if that's possible. I would do it myself but I can't get anything to compile. If you know of a good tutorial on how to compile scripts with the CK or some other program that would be nice.

8 hours ago, Intronacious said:

I was unclear. I meant the time it takes for something to happen after you have triggered a trap. If the script can't trigger the trap instantly then it needs to check more often, and 90s is ridiculously slow. Using real time seconds instead of game time would also be better because it will be the same for everyone. This needs to be an MCM option so people can adjust it to what's good for their game. With my timescale it would theoretically take 450s to trigger. ?

Some people use survival mods or just want an increased immersion in their game, and then the vanilla timescale doesn't work. The author probably didn't think about that. I would NEVER use vanilla timescale. Not for any mod in the world.

And why does the mod flood NPCs with devices? That sounds very unnecessary and not at all what we signed up for. Just delete it all. This mod is for punishing the player and not dressing up NPCs with kinky outfits.

But if you're working on the scripts could you make an edited script for me(and others) that checks more often? I think once every 5 ingame minute would work, and the script should only become active after you have looted something if that's possible. I would do it myself but I can't get anything to compile. If you know of a good tutorial on how to compile scripts with the CK or some other program that would be nice.

Meanwhile I've recognized the long time sometimes too, I think there are some hard coded timers in the provided scenes, but I've not yet taken a closer look.

Anyway this mod is the work and property of  Tyrant99 and what you are asking me, there is no chance. If you really wants  a changed script here then I recommend you to learn modding.

For a detailed explanation why there is no chance you can look here.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124770-fo4-nudebasics/?tab=comments#comment-2666032

Are there any good groping animations available for the groping event? I have only two from BakaFactory. If didn't have that I don't know the mod would pick.

Would also be a lot better if there was an option for allowed groper gender. Just because you're gay doesn't mean everyone is.

• 1 month later...

I must have installed this wrong, because I'm not seeing any furniture appear in the world, I've looked in places that I would expect to see it too. (White Run, the farms around white run, taverns, etc). Do I need to start a new game for this to work? Does dragging and dropping the mod file into Vortex not cut it?

If it matters, Devious Devices and ZAZ8 are both installed, and this is for Skyrim SE.

Edited by rainbowgasm
Added info
On 3/26/2021 at 8:05 PM, Adetu said:

If you managed to make some improvements, it would be appreciated if you could upload them in a comment here. Not just for me but for anyone who is playing the mod. It's a custom here on LL that you can see on most mods where the author is too busy or inactive.

Regarding the DD items, you can remove them manually with the console after the event. It's not optimal of course but you can prevent NPCs from carrying an arsenal of canes.

Edited by Inception
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 1:40 AM, rainbowgasm said:

I must have installed this wrong, because I'm not seeing any furniture appear in the world

This might not be very helpful - but yes, you did installed this wrong, I can verify it working as announced. 

You can check if it's working or not by going into draongsreach, through the dungeon door and steal some things from the guard's room. With pop installed, pop gets the bounties, bondage furniture world gets the simple thefts. Then return to dragonsreach main rooom - the mod activates and stocks on the podium are used. Hands and stocks alignmend are wrong though, seems to be a common problem with this engine.

One question: For me, the mod locks in pov mode, I cannot toggle pov/3rd person - is this the way it is written?

On 8/3/2021 at 12:48 PM, BillyG said:

This might not be very helpful - but yes, you did installed this wrong, I can verify it working as announced.

It's been a while, but it's because I'm on SE and this pack is only for LE. Since it's a 2 year or older pack, if it hasn't been converted by now, it probably can't be converted at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...