Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

This mod is a great idea, Nords seem like the type that would often 'take care of things' without relying strictly on the law! I am not having the compatibility problems that others are but when you start combining a lot of mods troubleshooting becomes a bit of a nightmare. If you're still thinking about updates...

1. There have been a few comments about POP and/or the vanilla bounty system. My 2 cents - please keep the vigilante justice system separate. 

2. MCM options for the various factors would be great such as payment amounts, punishment durations, polling frequency etc.

3. MCM options for protected areas (dungeons, player homes).

4. How hard would it be to scale the punishment level/duration to the crime? Getting branded over a potato does seem a bit harsh... even for Nords.

Two things that one might call 'bugs' but not game breaking.

1. Some of the furniture locked me in 1st person :( maybe a Zaz thing not sure.

2. When my time is up I can 'w' or 'e' to exit but if I don't I'll just sit there all day. Could we auto exit furniture on time out?

Anyway, I hope you keep tweaking this - great idea!

So I've had a couple of issues with this mod. First, the vigilantes are able to put me in the furniture object and they succeed at whipping me one time exactly. After that point they remain frozen in their backswing animation like the figures in some sort of baroque painting.

Second, I have not been able to make the spanking chair work when I spawned one. I added both parts A and B but it teleported me to where I was sitting in the chair cradling nothing, and then I got whipped once or twice. Is the OTK chair scene supposed to be a hand spanking with custom animations or a whipping with the attack animations?

Every time I trigger one of the scenes I have to wait multiple times for it to get anywhere, and I still can't get more than like 1 whip lash each time.

I had this other problem before I installed this mod, but does anyone know what makes all sexlab and Osex scenes trigger the guards to warn you for trespassing, and then attack you if you don't stop? Also happens to crafting areas.

This is a good mod concept that a lot of people have wanted for quite a while. I noticed that when I spawn a pillory sometimes an npc will just climp right in. Have you thought about adding a feature where that can happen and it triggers a whipping scene?

On 7/19/2018 at 4:36 AM, ThatRandomPerson said:

Having a strange issue with this. My character got caught stealing in Whiterun and put on an X cross, then when the NPC started whipping, my character switches pose and ends up stuck in a completely different device (some contraption made out of metal with an armbinder.) instead of the cross. Then the NPC stops whipping and just stands there.

Got100% the same problem,  also tested it in riverwood - same thing happend .

Odd issue: I keep getting caught in a loop where vigilantes while stripsearch and frankly rob the player, despite my character not having any stolen goods. This will happen repeatedly, sometimes immediately following a prior stripsearch <5 minutes ago (by the same person)

3 minutes ago, mikaalice said:

Odd issue: I keep getting caught in a loop where vigilantes while stripsearch and frankly rob the player, despite my character not having any stolen goods. This will happen repeatedly, sometimes immediately following a prior stripsearch <5 minutes ago (by the same person)

If you're wearing bondage gear you can get groped, you can talk to a Jarl and try to get an anti groping decree issued.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to remove the strip feature for the beatings/spanking?

Getting stripped and placed into a bondage furniture would be fine but the stripping can happen 5minutes or so before any NPC arrives.

• 3 weeks later...

I really liked the mod, but vigilantes suddenly stopped working. I set the chance to get away to 1 but they don't catch me anymore, but now I have a dialogue "some things have been missing" from alomst every npc, even my follower. I even disabled the mod, cleaned the save and reinstalled but the problem is still persistent. Nothing overwrites the mod in MO, but it seems something is still not right. Maybe there is a console command to reset the vigilantes?

50 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

I really liked the mod, but vigilantes suddenly stopped working. I set the chance to get away to 1 but they don't catch me anymore, but now I have a dialogue "some things have been missing" from alomst every npc, even my follower. I even disabled the mod, cleaned the save and reinstalled but the problem is still persistent. Nothing overwrites the mod in MO, but it seems something is still not right. Maybe there is a console command to reset the vigilantes?

Vigilantes won't go after the Character if she's wearing DD gear. This is simply because DD Gear and ZAP Furniture conflict with each other, so you couldn't get locked into furniture correctly.

Instead, while wearing DD gear, 'gropers' might come after you because some hot chick running around in bondage gear is automatically 'suspicious'. In order to get away from the gropers, you need to escape the DD gear, but you can get a randomized temporary abatement / exemption from groping by getting an anti-groping decree issued by a Jarl, but you may need to provide some services first.

2 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Vigilantes won't go after the Character if she's wearing DD gear. This is simply because DD Gear and ZAP Furniture conflict with each other, so you couldn't get locked into furniture correctly.

Instead, while wearing DD gear, 'gropers' might come after you because some hot chick running around in bondage gear is automatically 'suspicious'. In order to get away from the gropers, you need to escape the DD gear, but you can get a randomized temporary abatement / exemption from groping by getting an anti-groping decree issued by a Jarl, but you may need to provide some services first.

Oh, thank you! I thought my install was corrupted. It's a shame that my follower makes me wear a collar and a chastity belt all the time. Is it possible that you could exclude some dd items in the next update?

5 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

Oh, thank you! I thought my install was corrupted. It's a shame that my follower makes me wear a collar and a chastity belt all the time. Is it possible that you could exclude some dd items in the next update?

I'll look at it again, but as of right now, collars would conflict with furniture such as stocks,  wall locks, some of the wooden horses, some fuck machines, and maybe others.

Chastity belt doesn't conflict with too much stuff by itself.

1 hour ago, Hugh Reckum said:

I'll look at it again, but as of right now, collars would conflict with furniture such as stocks,  wall locks, some of the wooden horses, some fuck machines, and maybe others.

Chastity belt doesn't conflict with too much stuff by itself.

Thank you again! I think a lot of people are enjoying their restraints and it would be great if they could be locked in bondage furniture with them. I personally use ZAZ 8+ furniture with collar/belt/arm and leg cuffs with almost no issue. I think the most troublesome devices would be high heels and armbinders/yokes. Ideally there could be an MCM where users could choose which restraints to exclude from bondage furniture. 

• 5 weeks later...

This is a very fun mod, but had a few issues with it... one where I sadly had to uninstall it.
First issue... Not sure whether it was just glitching or something, but the apparatuses don't seem to like the small size of Breton females. :P 
unknown.png

This was but a small issue... The main issue I had where I needed to uninstall was, once I had finished being punished by the angry vigilante, I was released but it dropped my character right into the middle of the cradle. I couldn't get free from being stuck in it, even with toggling collision off. I also tried to fast travel and that also failed... After a loading screen, the time would pass as though I traveled, but I was still stuck. So I guess fast travel isn't just a mere teleportation you actually make the journey... something impossible due to being stuck? *shrugs*

Still, I do love the idea behind the mod and hope that some of these issues will be fixed/addressed at least, in the future some time. :D

Like the mod so far, works really well! My issue is that my follower (Kaiden) was the first "vigilante" to catch me, and that's pretty out of character and off that your friends would suddenly turn into someone talking like a stranger npc. Worried that this will be the outcome most of the time if it's a proximity thing, since my followers will likely be the nearest npcs to me.

It looks like you've excluded particular types of npcs in setup, so could you add an MCM for us to exclude characters that don't make sense? Or exclude all NPCs with very high positive relationships with the player, I think "allied" is the highest right?

Or is this actually a bug and followers should already be excluded? Could be a matter of Kaiden not being a vanilla follower so not recognized as such (which would also happen with lots of other custom followers and all Interesting NPC followers since they have their own system).

Second thing- I know there are lots of specific requests about controlling the situations this happens in, but maybe we could solve all of them with an "eject" button, like the standard "end animation" control in SexLab. That way if a scene is stuck, doesn't make sense, or if our kid/parent/unsuspecting bystander walks in the room while a scene is going on we can hit the "nope" button and just end the scene and go back to normal play. The thief status could remain uncleared so it's not a "get out of jail free" card, more a "not now I'm trying to fight a dragon and this scene is stuck" button. Would save you having to specifically disallow all the scenarios individually.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's possible this is due an incompatibility between this mod and one of the other hundred that I run, but I wanted to bring it up anyway in case others have ran into it.

For me, this mod seems to break scenes (at least vanilla ones). For example, the initial scene in the Riften Orphanage. I'd go in and everyone would be standing there, as expected for the scene, but the dialog never starts and the the NPCs never move. Same behavior for the Dawnstar scenes inside the inn and outside the Jarl's place. Removing just this mod (and cleaning my save of the leftovers) fixes the scenes and everything functions normally. Adding the mod back breaks scenes again. Other than that, it was pretty much functioning as expected.

very good mod overall

few notes

1 - every time i enter Whiterun main gate and get "caught" due to having stolen something it starts correctly but part way thru the whipping scene i have a 

random sex attack occur.  this happens during the whipping scene, but if i fast travel into Whiterun not by the main gate (close enough to another furniture)

it will progress fully correctly.  this has happened, at times, in other cities too (random sex attack during whipping).  which leads me to the question -

does this mod use the DHLP suspend event (mod event)?  and if not could it use that to prevent this problem from happening? or is it just my massive 

mod load order causing the problem?  if it does not currently use the suspend and resume events could it be done so that it uses the suspend event 

at the beginning of the whipping events and send the resume at the end of the whipping events to prevent (most) random sex attacks from happening

during the whipping event?

2 - the mod will sometimes whip the PC out of the furniture (pillory types seem to be the one it happens to most often), the whipping will finish most of the time

providing the PC has not wound up in a non-accessible location.  the player controls are returned after the whipping (and rest) have fully finished.

in most cities this is not a problem, but in Riften i keep ending up in a pillory on the lower level (over near the Ratway entrance), and end up dead (unless

i am wearing some piece of jewelry that has water breathing on it) due to whipped out  of pillory and falling into the water and the whipping not finishing 

due to the npcs cannot path to me in the water.

really enjoying the mod so far, please keep up the good work with this mod.

something that could solve both issues i ran into is if there was a "eject" button for when something like either case happens (as someone already asked for).

thanks again for all your hard work.

• 4 weeks later...