Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

Now this is clever...

How difficult would it be to add say, an MCM option, to have it handle normal bounties instead? For various reasons I have two somewhat frequently used MO profiles that don't have POP and there's really nothing out there with a similar function.

If it's easy to do, then you've just built a mod that can be used to handle literally every crime and punishment scenario without the boring old jail. :classic_wink:

I just want to say thank you Tyrant99 for being so active in patching your mod.  it only released a few days ago, and already you have released 5 updates fixing bugs.  most mod authors dont update that many times in a month let alone less than a week.  Thanks for all the hard work.  

1 hour ago, xtremeGoose said:

Would you be interested in adding support for Rape Tattoos?

Interesting idea, building in Tattoos or Branding for more severe punishments could be intriguing... - This would pair nicely with a scaling system that tracks how bad a thief is.

I'll have to think about it some more.

1 hour ago, SkyAddiction said:

Now this is clever...

How difficult would it be to add say, an MCM option, to have it handle normal bounties instead? For various reasons I have two somewhat frequently used MO profiles that don't have POP and there's really nothing out there with a similar function.

If it's easy to do, then you've just built a mod that can be used to handle literally every crime and punishment scenario without the boring old jail. 

At the moment, this Mod doesn't interfere with POP. If I were to do something like that, it would basically be replacing the Skyrim Jail system with 'other' kinds of punishments. It's not a bad idea, but it might depend on how much people would want something like this, or if they prefer this Mod to stay with no conflicts with POP.

42 minutes ago, bearpw said:

I just want to say thank you Tyrant99 for being so active in patching your mod.  it only released a few days ago, and already you have released 5 updates fixing bugs.  most mod authors dont update that many times in a month let alone less than a week.  Thanks for all the hard work.  

lol, np... 6 now btw. 

I get a little crazy when I work on stuff... :classic_wacko:

24 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

At the moment, this Mod doesn't interfere with POP. If I were to do something like that, it would basically be replacing the Skyrim Jail system with 'other' kinds of punishments. It's not a bad idea, but it might depend on how much people would want something like this, or if they prefer this Mod to stay with no conflicts with POP.

Heh. I meant that to imply that I have two profiles that don't have anything to replace vanilla jail, and for various reasons POP isn't going to fill that role. :classic_biggrin:

It's really just an idea. If it's simple and interests you, great. If not or it's just a big pain in the ass to do, then don't bother, obviously. :classic_smile:

Wow, that was fast!

Thanks for the update. The new MCM works really well. The way the failure chance is done on a "spree" basis is really nice too. If you're committing burglary you get a good chance to loot the place, and then it's cross-your-fingers time while you hope you got away with it. And if you're casing a bigger place or having to move slowly 'cause the residents are home then you might have two or more chances for things to go wrong. It adds some really nice tension and time pressure to thief jobs even when your stealth skill is so high you may as well be the Predator.

Love it. I'm off to steal a cabbage now!

5 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Thx for the feedback, I'll look into some of this stuff. :classic_smile:

Getting ready to test the new with MCM version. :)

Another neat note, if your using Better Thieving ( the one that allows you to set a limit for goods stolen to count as theft ) it still works fine with this in the pre MCM version. ( I meant to mention that earlier )  The items were showing for this mod and calling the vigilante but they didn't actually remove anything not falling under ' stolen ' tag via the BT mod. IE Steal the potatoe, face the vigilante but the potatoe was not actually removed. I use a base of 150 coin value along with BARTER AND TRADE so while food can be expensive, cabbages / potatoes and such still don't get you in trouble unless actually caught nipping them. :)

I ll check back if the add of MCM made an issue. :P 

4 hours ago, Shion11 said:

devious world alpha 0.2 was the mod conflict that broke my game, and your mod conflicts wit this other mod

With 100s of Mods out there, everything can't be compatible with everything, that's just the way it goes.

But if there are reasonable things that could be done to make it compatible, I'm open to it. If not, that's life...

6 hours ago, RetroGray said:

Wow, that was fast!

Thanks for the update. The new MCM works really well. The way the failure chance is done on a "spree" basis is really nice too. If you're committing burglary you get a good chance to loot the place, and then it's cross-your-fingers time while you hope you got away with it. And if you're casing a bigger place or having to move slowly 'cause the residents are home then you might have two or more chances for things to go wrong. It adds some really nice tension and time pressure to thief jobs even when your stealth skill is so high you may as well be the Predator.

Love it. I'm off to steal a cabbage now!

I think the MCM option makes it much better. The amount of extra tension can be fine-tuned. Should make it fun for a thief playthrough, and just like in RL, the shit may occasionally hit the fan. ?

5 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Another neat note, if your using Better Thieving ( the one that allows you to set a limit for goods stolen to count as theft ) it still works fine with this in the pre MCM version. ( I meant to mention that earlier )  The items were showing for this mod and calling the vigilante but they didn't actually remove anything not falling under ' stolen ' tag via the BT mod. IE Steal the potatoe, face the vigilante but the potatoe was not actually removed. I use a base of 150 coin value along with BARTER AND TRADE so while food can be expensive, cabbages / potatoes and such still don't get you in trouble unless actually caught nipping them

Nice, it's good to know that that Mod works well with this one. :cool:

11 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

lol... I'll add an MCM option so you guys will have a chance of getting away with stealing your precious cabbage. :classic_laugh:

Thanks. I would like a mod with bondage furniture, but I don't need NPCs thinking they can spank the Dragonborn. Can the MCM turn off all that?

Could anyone explain me how this mod works.

I tried to playersetcrimegold but Bounty its not recognized. 

I tried to steal something cheap in riverwood and then to travel to whiterun but nothing happened

Tried to level up after enabling birthday spanker and nothing happened 

But i guess furniture is there... 

6 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Nice, it's good to know that that Mod works well with this one. :cool:

Yes, and the percentage now makes it make a lot more sense to me. Plus you get to add yet another danger for a Female wandering Skyrim.  Another reason to stick to your RP of a character type IMO again. Example. My thief gets caught nipping some food via this with a 60% setting ) which is much needed as RND is in play, the guards don't get involved but the merchants do. It's like Oliver Twist justice. They spank that ass. Literally.  But your not stripped of all your ill gotten goods. I write off the lack of taking my below theft setting items ( via Better Thieving ) as the merchants don't really care about taking back ' damaged ' food etc. :P  They got their pound(ing) of flesh in trade. Which brings up another IMO tho'. The paid for the service by merchants / etc.  It' s horrible to be spanked / raped and charged.  It easily results in bounty being added to Hold for failure to pay.  Lesson learned. Don't steal. :)  

The horrible obviously being a great add of yet more danger to your character for doing bad things. It even fits logically as a whole. It will just make you cry on occasion. 

BTW. I ran a test ' guy ' character. It picked him up and ran fine. At least in my one test version SL ran his assault as MMM at his punishment.  Like Cursed Loot and forgetting to turn off misogyny on a male. lol. Which makes me giggle when I do that. 

Just a small note: at the moment you have it so that the mod constantly spams to the upper left corner how you did not steal anything so no one is coming for you or, alternatively, how you cannot be punished due to devious devices. There really is no need to inform the player every few minutes that he has not stolen anything and nobody is going to punish him. I would recommend that you turn off these debugging messages, make them rarer or add a MCM option to turn them off.

10 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

With 100s of Mods out there, everything can't be compatible with everything, that's just the way it goes.

But if there are reasonable things that could be done to make it compatible, I'm open to it. If not, that's life...

I'd be happy to help with that (I'm the author of that other mod), I'm just not sure how they conflict.   The above poster did not say how they conflicted or how that "broke" his game.   I haven't looked at your mod yet so I'm not familiar with what it does so let's start with a question.

Does your mod add any furniture items to the Hearthfire Homes interior cells?   If the answer is No, then I'm not sure how our mods could be conflicting.

If the answer is Yes, then there are two areas it could potentially conflict.

• In the main room I made some some alternate furniture sets to the dining room table, this includes activators that would allow them to be swapped at any time.  Easiest solution is for the player to select a set that doesn't conflict with anything you may have placed.
  • In the cellar, where the vampire coffin normally appears I moved the coffin and made that an open door way leading to the new dungeon.  If you placed anything in that location, that would create a problem, simple solution would be for you to move the furniture item in your mod (would be pretty much impossible for me to move the door location without rebuilding my entire mod).

I can't see how either potential conflicts would "break" anyone's game though, so I'm puzzled by that.

Hi,

I've got no idea why (since there are no conflicts detected by MO), but I get people, including PC, with black faces after installing this mod - they go normal when I remove the mod. Any idea?

Also, I would like for the PC to just be hauled away regardless of any "thieving", just for being there. Minimal effort :)

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I can't see how either potential conflicts would "break" anyone's game though, so I'm puzzled by that.

I think the "broke the game" part of the post Tyrant was replying to was due to Devious World Alpha (which is a super alpha mini-mod that people probably shouldn't be running long term) rather than your Hearthfires Dungeon Addon mod. 

Reply definitely wasn't clear on what exactly the conflict is or what the specific consequences were.

32 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Does your mod add any furniture items to the Hearthfire Homes interior cells?   If the answer is No, then I'm not sure how our mods could be conflicting.

Hi Einarr

I don't have any Furnitures placed in Hearthfire Homes interior cells. So, I am also puzzled as to why there would be a conflict (and there may in fact not be one.).

This Mod would simply 'activate' nearby zbfFurniture that you've placed in your Mod, and the same worldspace hasn't been used in placing the Furnitures, so not sure where a problem would crop up.

16 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Reply definitely wasn't clear on what exactly the conflict is or what the specific consequences were.

^^ Not sure if people expect us to be clairvoyant, but with little to no details, it's not likely that issues can be accurately diagnosed.

24 minutes ago, SAC said:

I've got no idea why (since there are no conflicts detected by MO), but I get people, including PC, with black faces after installing this mod - they go normal when I remove the mod. Any idea?

There's nothing in this Mod that modifies NPCs, so I can't think of anything that would cause an issue like this... Maybe try to move it down in your load order underneath any other Mods that you may have that do modify NPCs.

29 minutes ago, SAC said:

Possibly dumb question, but are you going over Skyrim's mod limit?  That sounds like a more system level issue, like a GPU going bad or not enough memory, or mods not being loaded because you are going over the ~255 .esp/.esm load limit.

7 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Hi Einarr

I don't have any Furnitures placed in Hearthfire Homes interior cells. So, I am also puzzled as to why there would be a conflict (and there may in fact not be one.).

This Mod would simply 'activate' nearby zbfFurniture that you've placed in your Mod, and the same worldspace hasn't been used in placing the Furnitures, so not sure where a problem would crop up.

Then I can't see how they would conflict either, chalk it up to an erroneous report.  I did place a LOT of zbf furniture in the new cellar dungeon (over 40 per home, the beta test team started referring to it as Willy Wonka's Dungeon cause of all the buttons!).  Could be someone not understanding how things work because they downloaded and installed several mods at once without reading the instructions and then didn't understand what was going on in their game.  They also probably didn't make a save point before installing anything and didn't install the mods one at a time and test each one before installing the next.

7 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

^^ Not sure if people expect us to be clairvoyant, but with little to no details, it's not likely that issues can be accurately diagnosed.

If there was an issue at all, and at this point I suspect there isn't one.

On the bright side I downloaded your mod! ?