List of Sexout Mods

Hi! I'm new to modding Fallout 3/NV and I'm doing Tale of Two Wastelands. I've already followed Best of Times and I just finished the Content/Player Homes part of the Wastelands Survival Guide. I see a list of Sexout mods compatible with TTW on TTW's forum, but that's from 2019.

So I have a couple questions...

1) Is that TTW list still correct?

Spoiler

List:
-NX Extender
-Sexout
-SCR Resources
-Sexout Pregnancy
-SexoutOffSprings
-Sexout Spunk
-Sexout Breeder
-Sexout Tryout
-Sexout Soliciting
-Fertile Breeder
-Sexout Wear and Tear
-Fertile Breeder- Captured, DC, Farmer,
-Fallout TTW Quest Overhaul (Needs A Fix Maxcorrice is making one)
-Fix For TTW Quest: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=7585
-Fallout TTW Quest Overhaul Additions and Patch: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/62126-f ... w/page/17/ (AUGUST 19TH ,2019)
-Sexout Sex
-Unethical Deeds
-Sex Assault
-Sexout Affairs
-Sexout Strapon Sex
-Sexout Consequences
-Sexout Companions & Rex
-Sexout Bang

2) Should I finish Wasteland Survival Guide and then start on Sexout, or should I install Sexout and stuff before moving to "Overhauls" in Wasteland?

3) Where should I install Character Creation mods in the process? Or did I miss that?

that list seems fine. I don't know if "Fallout TTW Quest" is still compatible. I didn't keep track of it.

You can save time by installing SexoutFrameworkAssortment instead of

-NX Extender
-Sexout
-Sexout Pregnancy
-SexoutOffSprings
-Sexout Spunk

5 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

that list seems fine. I don't know if "Fallout TTW Quest" is still compatible. I didn't keep track of it.

You can save time by installing SexoutFrameworkAssortment instead of

-NX Extender
-Sexout
-Sexout Pregnancy
-SexoutOffSprings
-Sexout Spunk

Thank you! Any suggestions for where in the modding list Sexout should fall? Like... should I finish Wasteland Survival Guide first, or should I move on to Sexout now that I just completed installing Content/Player Homes mods from WSG?

9 hours ago, AllenHAnon said:

Thank you! Any suggestions for where in the modding list Sexout should fall? Like... should I finish Wasteland Survival Guide first, or should I move on to Sexout now that I just completed installing Content/Player Homes mods from WSG?

I'd put Sexout mods at the bottom, just above the Skeleton mod and other necessary -end of list- mods

12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I'd put Sexout mods at the bottom, just above the Skeleton mod and other necessary -end of list- mods

Thanks again! I'll do that. I promise this is the last question, but what about companion mods and character creation overhauls (mods that add body type, more hair types, etc)?

30 minutes ago, AllenHAnon said:

Thanks again! I'll do that. I promise this is the last question, but what about companion mods and character creation overhauls (mods that add body type, more hair types, etc)?

Make sure the body types don't overwrite the the skeleton, and you probably want them above (on Mod Organizer/Vortex) Sexout mods.

Character creation overhauls I rarely work with, because they are only for the player. Also 'unknown' bodytypes might not work with Sexout

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Make sure the body types don't overwrite the the skeleton, and you probably want them above (on Mod Organizer/Vortex) Sexout mods.

Character creation overhauls I rarely work with, because they are only for the player. Also 'unknown' bodytypes might not work with Sexout

Good to know. Thank you so much!

On 12/26/2023 at 4:36 PM, 40kfag said:

Hi, does anyone know why are the npc's panties showing up? iv'e tried to take them off with many body types, but none of them worked, and right now i'm only using the BNB mod

that means that the bodytype you have selected has been overwritten by something/some mod.

On 12/27/2023 at 4:14 PM, dborg2 said:

that means that the bodytype you have selected has been overwritten by something/some mod.

And how can i know which mod is messing with BNB? I have disabled and reinstalled it multiple times, and tried with FOMM, but it doesn't help at all

Edited by 40kfag
3 hours ago, 40kfag said:

And how can i know which mod is messing with BNB? I have disabled and reinstalled it multiple times, and tried with FOMM, but it doesn't help at all

Some body types if you open up the guts will show both a nude and not nude version on file. You would have to delete the not nude version and that would fix it. I tried a few bodies that were set up that way. It might help if we knew exact title of BNB body mod you are using?

Edited by maddadicusrex

Also don't use FOMM. FOMM was good at it's time, but now, 15 years later, we have better mod managers, like Mod Organiser 2 or Vortex.

FOMM/NMM installs the files directly in the game directory, overwriting anything with the same name. If you have multiple mods with same names, it will lose track of which mod installed the new version and which one has an old version. This makes issues with uninstalling mods almost unsolvable.

• 2 months later...

A recommendation: remove the CASM suggestion. Stewie Tweaks has many options under the ini file's Save Manager heading. CASM's autosaves are the same as the OG game's autosaves which no one should ever use in a modded game, especially if it's moderately to heavily modified. Appreciate the full list of stuff though, just coming back to NV after many years and info gathering for building my new mod list. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Has the list been updated recently?

it is still up to date, though it is missing some of the newer mods.

I'm in the process of adding Allnarta's mods (currently conceptionally)

Sorry if this is a stupid question ;-;

If i follow all of the instructions in the Sexout Framework Assortment 2024-04-12 1.4.7 (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18755-sexout-framework-assortment/) page

I won't / don't need to go through [Tutorial] SCR Resources Folder Creation (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/)?

Bc this part makes it seem like i have to do both but the SOFA page seems to cover what the [Tutorial] SCR Resources Folder Creation page does

On 6/18/2018 at 12:41 AM, dborg2 said:

Now we come to the Sexout Mods. We have 2 options here. You can install SOFA and, by following the Installation Guide, install the Nexusmods for resources (Loverslab resources are included in SOFA).

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, cooldude6996 said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question ;-;

If i follow all of the instructions in the Sexout Framework Assortment 2024-04-12 1.4.7 (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18755-sexout-framework-assortment/) page

I won't / don't need to go through [Tutorial] SCR Resources Folder Creation (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/)?

Bc this part makes it seem like i have to do both but the SOFA page seems to cover what the [Tutorial] SCR Resources Folder Creation page does

you are correct.

it is either "install NVSE Extender 19, SexoutNG, SexoutCommonResources, SexoutPregnancy, SexoutSpunk and the 20 mods from Ritual Clarity's guide on how to install SexoutCommonResources"OR "Install SOFA and 6 mods I couldn't get copyright approval for"

as for screenshots. I can't make one, because naturally I have done the 'annoying' install and also have dozens of backups of SOFA and my other mods in my installation order and all their (optional) requirements.

Edited by dborg2
12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

you are correct.

it is either "install NVSE Extender 19, SexoutNG, SexoutCommonResources, SexoutPregnancy, SexoutSpunk and the 20 mods from Ritual Clarity's guide on how to install SexoutCommonResources"OR "Install SOFA and 6 mods I couldn't get copyright approval for"

as for screenshots. I can't make one, because naturally I have done the 'annoying' install and also have dozens of backups of SOFA and my other mods in my installation order and all their (optional) requirements.

tysm for the clarification 🙏