List of Sexout Mods

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, donniehinck said:

Is there a way to quickly post it as list from vortex I have like 125 mods but I haven’t added anything in awhile and it just started happening 

Vortex mod list..top of page..click Open...click Game Application Dara Folder...click Loadorder...copy/paste on your post here..

12 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Vortex mod list..top of page..click Open...click Game Application Dara Folder...click Loadorder...copy/paste on your post here..

wow didnt know what

# Automatically generated by Vortex
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
YUPTTW.esm
Rebuild the Capital.esm
ClaimtheMojave.esm
Functional Post Game Ending.esm
ClaimtheCapital.esm
TNRCore.esm
Tales of New Reno Redux.esm
King's School of Impersonation Cleaned and Enhanced.esp
Tales of New Reno Redux Episode Zero.esm
TTW Reputations.esm
TLD_Travelers.esm
Adobe_ClassicAdobeRedRockCanyon.esm
Regulators.esm
TTW New Vegas Speech Checks.esm
Tales of New Reno Redux Episode Two.esm
CoitoErgoSum.esm
mojavereloaded1.esp
Big Town Extensions.esm
3DNPC_FO3.esm
The Frontier.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
NewVegasBounties.esm
Functional Post Game Ending - TTW Patch.esm
Cyberware.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
3DNPC_Chapel.esm
Tale of Bi Wastelands.esm
3DNPC_Room404.esm
3DNPC_FO3_BrokenSteel.esp
ClaimtheMojaveBigTownExtension.esm
3DNPC_FO3Generic.esm
3DNPC_Factory.esm
MojaveSquads.esm
MojaveSquadsTTW.esm
3DNPC_LittleBoBeep.esm
3DNPC_QuantumGravity.esm
3DNPC_DotsDiner.esm
3DNPC_Mortar.esm
3DNPC_Spider.esm
3DNPC_IRS.esm
3DNPC_Zynx.esm
3DNPC_Slasher.esm
Tammer's NIF-Bashed Weapons Mega-Pack.esm
TTW Capital Armaments.esp
3dnpc_ClaraBella.esm
FNV Vlad's Weapon Depot.esp
Th3OverseerCore.esm
3DNPC_Cosmos.esm
3DNPC_Village.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
oHUD.esm
RagdollsTTW.esm
TTW New Vegas Speech Checks - TTW Reputations Patch.esm
Tale of Bi Wastelands + TTW NV Speech Checks Patch.esm
Tale of Bi Wastelands + TTW Reputations Patch.esm
Tammer's NIF-Bashed Armor Mega-Pack.esm
Uncut Wasteland.esp
Uncut Extra Collection.esp
Lucky38RevolutionsTTW.esp
ClaimtheMojaveFPGE.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
NewVegasBountiesII.esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32addon.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
ClaimtheMojaveTLD.esp
KSI UW Patch.esp
DepthsOfDepravity.esp
DC Arsenal 2.esp
Russell.esp
NewVegasBountiesIII.esp
Functional Post Game Ending - Uncut Extra Collection Patch.esp
TTW Customizable Companion (Declan).esp
TTW Orphaned Baby.esp
NorthRoad.esp
Functional Post Game Ending - Uncut Wasteland Patch.esp
mil.esp
CESxDLC.esp
NewVegasBountiesTTW.esp
FNV Customizable Companion (Ashe).esp
FNV+DLC Customizable Companion (Ashe).esp
TTW Customizable Companion (Ashe).esp
ClaimtheMojaveSquadsTTW.esp
ClaimtheMojaveUncutWasteland.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
FNV Customizable Companion (Declan).esp
FNV+DLC Customizable Companion (Declan).esp
AndJusticeForAll.esp
TTW Wasteland Inflation Full Mod 1.2 - Junk Items, Clothing And Food.esp
TTWTNRPatch.esp
Plugin1Mine.esp
Collectible Canteens.esp
Combat Armors Replacer TTW 1.2.esp
QwibNewBackpacks.esp
mil_Add-On.esp
UDeedsExtension.esp
TTWTNR2Patch.esp
FNV A Tribe of Two.esp
FNV Orphaned Baby.esp
Mod Delivery.esp
3DNPC_Radio.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
Cyberware TTW.esp
Cyberware OWB.esp
TTW - Wasteland Inflation Add On - Mojave Vendors In DC.esp
TTW D.C. Duds.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
B42Dropmag.esp
Another Ghoul Variant Mod.esp
JustAssortedMods.esp
ArmedToTheTeethNV-Redux.esp
Transition NVBII-NVBIII.esp
Grunt Perk Expanded.esp
QwibNewBackpacksTTWAddon.esp
BLEED.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
SaveCassTTW3.3.2.esp
Roberts_NewVegas.esp
L38RevolutionsClaimTheMojavePatch.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
DNWeathers.esp
Realism Redux.esp

2 hours ago, donniehinck said:

Is there a way to quickly post it as list from vortex I have like 125 mods but I haven’t added anything in awhile and it just started happening 

responding to your last message, but this is easier to read for others...

Sexout animations that stopped working, are usually caused be the last working animation not finishing properly.

This is known as the Stuck Sexout tokens issue and has easy cure. It is best to go back to a prior save just before the last Sexout animation.

Looking at your modlist I'm not really surprised you run into issues. You have the Frontier, Tale of Two Wastelands, InterestingNPCs and other major mods. At some point either the scripting engine or animation engine of Fallout New Vegas just gives up.

The longer session you play, the more likely it'll happen. If animations start failing, or graphical issues start occuring, you need to completely restart Fallout New Vegas and then continue with the save prior to the issues.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

responding to your last message, but this is easier to read for others...

Sexout animations that stopped working, are usually caused be the last working animation not finishing properly.

This is known as the Stuck Sexout tokens issue and has easy cure. It is best to go back to a prior save just before the last Sexout animation.

Looking at your modlist I'm not really surprised you run into issues. You have the Frontier, Tale of Two Wastelands, InterestingNPCs and other major mods. At some point either the scripting engine or animation engine of Fallout New Vegas just gives up.

The longer session you play, the more likely it'll happen. If animations start failing, or graphical issues start occuring, you need to completely restart Fallout New Vegas and then continue with the save prior to the issues.

damn i was hoping that wasnt the case im gonna lose alot of progress but ok thnx

• 3 weeks later...

What causes this? Sometimes they are purple. Sometimes only the clothing is in pink/purple color. One of the NPCs consistently has a pink shirt, I do not know about the others.

https://i.imgur.com/RUxZMT1.jpeg

Sometimes I also get black textures. A restart of the game fixes the black textures, I have not actually tested the pink/purple ones with this fix.

My PC being nude works with no issues.

I have patched my game for higher res textures and I have used the ArchieveInvalidation tool and it has indeed generated a formidable text file.

I use Mod Organizer, not sure if that could cause an issue, I think I properly used it with the ArchieveInvalidation tool. And all other skins seem to work.

Could this be an issue by a mod that adds new clothes that don't have a texture somehow? Maybe related to the preg mod needing 2 sets of textures for clothes? Or perhaps a texture override issue?

PS: Sometimes an NPC will also have their hand or arm completely FUCKED, like its made of yellow cheese and has no bones, but is stuck in a strange position. Its rather rare, so its a non issue, but idk if related.

Edited by Sadem
1 hour ago, Sadem said:

What causes this? Sometimes they are purple. Sometimes only the clothing is in pink/purple color. One of the NPCs consistently has a pink shirt, I do not know about the others.

https://i.imgur.com/RUxZMT1.jpeg

Sometimes I also get black textures. A restart of the game fixes the black textures, I have not actually tested the pink/purple ones with this fix.

My PC being nude works with no issues.

I have patched my game for higher res textures and I have used the ArchieveInvalidation tool and it has indeed generated a formidable text file.

I use Mod Organizer, not sure if that could cause an issue, I think I properly used it with the ArchieveInvalidation tool. And all other skins seem to work.

Could this be an issue by a mod that adds new clothes that don't have a texture somehow? Maybe related to the preg mod needing 2 sets of textures for clothes? Or perhaps a texture override issue?

PS: Sometimes an NPC will also have their hand or arm completely FUCKED, like its made of yellow cheese and has no bones, but is stuck in a strange position. Its rather rare, so its a non issue, but idk if related.

1# In Mod Organizer 2--> Profiles you can enable ArchiveInvalidation. You don't need a seperate mod for that

2# Purple clothing, purple people means missing textures. Did you download the requirements from the Sexout common resources guide/SOFA guide ? Possibly the texture mod changed the path where the textures are searched, and therefor FNV can't find it

3# body parts / clothing being stretched to an infinite point, somewhere in the ground, means that that piece of clothing/body uses a bone that it can't find in the skeleton. Are you certain the suggested skeleton from the list isn't being overwritten by a different mod?

ps. Image not loading for me.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

1# In Mod Organizer 2--> Profiles you can enable ArchiveInvalidation. You don't need a seperate mod for that

2# Purple clothing, purple people means missing textures. Did you download the requirements from the Sexout common resources guide/SOFA guide ? Possibly the texture mod changed the path where the textures are searched, and therefor FNV can't find it

3# body parts / clothing being stretched to an infinite point, somewhere in the ground, means that that piece of clothing/body uses a bone that it can't find in the skeleton. Are you certain the suggested skeleton from the list isn't being overwritten by a different mod?

for the image: loverslab causes an issue, it's like imgur banned the site, if you open it without clicking the link it works, anyway, I am attaching the image here.

Just wanted to upload the image, because she is naked and has no clothing mesh, which may indicate a different issue. Don't have time to check the other issues right now. Males seem to have no problems, naked or otherwise. I have the Breezes males mod.

edit: i will post once i have the time to check what you mentioned.

RUxZMT1.jpeg

Edited by Sadem
22 hours ago, Sadem said:

for the image: loverslab causes an issue, it's like imgur banned the site, if you open it without clicking the link it works, anyway, I am attaching the image here.

Just wanted to upload the image, because she is naked and has no clothing mesh, which may indicate a different issue. Don't have time to check the other issues right now. Males seem to have no problems, naked or otherwise. I have the Breezes males mod.

edit: i will post once i have the time to check what you mentioned.

RUxZMT1.jpeg

purple female body means a missing texture for the body. Probably a mod changed the texture location and you missed a nude-body requirement.

On 11/16/2023 at 5:25 PM, dborg2 said:

I enabled the MO2 version of ArchiveInvalidation

I checked my textures again and I moved this mod to override a more of the SCR textures:

This seems to have fixed all my texture issues.

As for the skeleton, I have yet to see another problem, but it was rare, so I am not sure yet. I think I have it set up correctly, nothing overrides the skeleton mod.

Thank you for the help.

22 hours ago, Sadem said:

I enabled the MO2 version of ArchiveInvalidation

I checked my textures again and I moved this mod to override a more of the SCR textures:

This seems to have fixed all my texture issues.

As for the skeleton, I have yet to see another problem, but it was rare, so I am not sure yet. I think I have it set up correctly, nothing overrides the skeleton mod.

Thank you for the help.

The SCR resources have a tutorial. Just follow that tutorial you don't need to move to overrides. That folder shouldn't be used for 99,9% of mods and such.  And definitely not for SCR Resources mods.

10 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

The SCR resources have a tutorial. Just follow that tutorial you don't need to move to overrides. That folder shouldn't be used for 99,9% of mods and such.  And definitely not for SCR Resources mods.

I don't know, I just tried it and it worked lol

I did follow the tutorial. But look at how many textures I have, unless I get errors again I am not combing in this haystack to find a needle. Will take me a day of gaming to try and check if I did something wrong.

All the mods that start with [SCR] have been edited as per the tutorial. Some from the tutorial that I didn't have to edit (remove files or whatnot), I kept their original name.

2023-11-21_12-18-23.png

not sure how to make Bodymorph actually function ingame. any tips?

tried using Bodymorph (both new and legacy), race bodymorph, and Immersive lactation.

i was not able to turn these mods on despite skeletons and NVSE extender was installed properly. not sure why this happens tho. running out of options for me currently.

15 hours ago, Sadem said:

I don't know, I just tried it and it worked lol

I did follow the tutorial. But look at how many textures I have, unless I get errors again I am not combing in this haystack to find a needle. Will take me a day of gaming to try and check if I did something wrong.

All the mods that start with [SCR] have been edited as per the tutorial. Some from the tutorial that I didn't have to edit (remove files or whatnot), I kept their original name.

2023-11-21_12-18-23.png

You will have overwrites. That is expected. The guide states to create a folder with all the assets in it.  Then generally you place that folder anywhere. If using MO or something that manages assets (not records like esp) then you place it high on the list so that mods can overwrite them. YEP. You want the overwrites to be done to these. There are constant improvements being made. Other mods that make changes that you choose to put in the game. SCR REsources are a base from where you can start from.  Doing this will prevent you from having floating heads, red triangles or discolored skin as the assets are there. So if another mod only changes a couple of parts it will work. Might not look like what you are desriing but it will work.

This guide has been used since I believe 2013. 10 years and is the corner stone for SCR resources.  If there are ever an update to one of the core mods and you like that update (due to a fix or whatever) you just dump the Texture/Mesh / sounds into the folder you created and repack and install again.

This is the way to do this as there is A LOT of work being done on the pregnancy clothes and those are added after SCR Resources as they use the base that is provide. I don't know if all the meshes or textures are there. You installing something later in the list (pregnancy clothes updates etc) then those will overwrite what is needed and all will work.

Finally if you do as instructed. (remove the ESP / ESM etc) then the mod CANNOT HARM YOUR GAME.  It is designed to be that way. You can remove Sexout completely as well as SCR and the game will continue unharmed.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ryu123456789 said:

Hi! I have a little question. Is there any open pussy mod? (I mean open vagina during sex )

I haven't come across a mod like that. I don't think it is possible, because there are no pussylip 'bones' in the skeleton. So there is no colission detection possible