Banned from Nexus

weaselheart

Okay, the Serana part had me laughing like no tomorrow cause it reminds me so much of those hit-and-run one night stand that leaves the guys with only his pants on at the end of the hour. The Hadvar and Rolof part has one error in the Grammar. "like you were my own blood brother" is just like saying "you are no longer my blood brother" because of the past tense... so, the axe kind of look funny in that scene, considering what we escaped from in the beginning of the game.

Wait, who's the one that got the heart ripped out and munched like an apple?

These paragraphs are random words typed by monkeys. right? Maybe in 100 years those monkeys will spit out something that makes sense... If you keep feeding them. 

Let me fix this 4 you:

oh lol, i posted a thread, where everyone agreed with me, and I barely knew? aw man, where have i been?! D:

Well...first off, sorry for dissapearing, some disabled me with the console command

and strips, but of course!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here comes the fix! It is simple and easy and user-friendly!

skyrim_collab_with_spaceskeleton_by_mail

skyrim_coolest_characters_part_1_by_mail

nanashi_skyrim_meme_by_mailus-d5mrw6b.jp

skyrim_random_strips_1_by_mailus-d5pz82w

nanashi_s_companions_test_wip_by_mailus-

Well, that's something, I´m working on a bunch more... :o

I hope u guys like them :)

Nice toons! No need to make everyone on the face of the Earth scroll down through them, though,. Many pictures = USE AN EFFING SPOILER.

I don't think their rules don't interfere with uploading and sharing "original" content at all. They have the typical "cover your ass" statement that says they can remove stuff they deem objectionable at any time. Unless your uploading something that could get ANY site in trouble period, the staff probably won't act on that statement.

This is why I don't post images (very often anyway) on the nexus because not only can you get banned for no reason at all but their entire community is extremely immature about big breasts or over sexualized characters. They see a character with big boobs and just lose their shit. It's fucking annoying.

Would be interesting to see what the image was.

This one:

tesv201306081738565772.jpg

As you can see, the "revealing parts" are perfectly covered by the giant words, and the clothes as well. TVD probably has an X-ray vision, that allows him to see through them.

There's other images (that you could only access if you allow "adult content"), but the reason of my ban was this one.

I actually sent a ban appeal to get unbanned, but I had no idea that I could get ban for making a second account (I made it before knowing about the appeal feature). So my appeal got denied because of that. End of story.

This one

Ahahahaha, good one! And I thought I got banned for some banal shit.

The appeal is a joke; it's obvious that when a user is pissed about getting banned, he or she is in no position to look for a way to write a polite apology. It's just another reason to keep you banned.

Okay I note from the ban notice the ban was actually for something you said about/to the staff after it was removed, I have to admit I would struggle to find any issue with that image, you can't actually see any 'naughty' parts at all *shrugs*.

Okay I note from the ban notice the ban was actually for something you said about/to the staff after it was removed, I have to admit I would struggle to find any issue with that image, you can't actually see any 'naughty' parts at all *shrugs*.

Yes, Victoria. I said something like "I want to thank The Vampire Dante for removing my image set. I guess adults can see blood, gore, murder and things like that, but they are not ready to see some sexy clothing". This is what made me get banned at first. The removing of my image set was what made me say those words. When we put so much effort to shot images, and they got easily removed for a silly reason, it's kinda impossible to not get angry about.

A friendly pm to a moderator asking what the issue is exactly with the image (the 'transparant' clothing doesn't actually show anything in that image), but yeah it can be frustrating, I've lost over 500+ oblivion/skyrim images on nexus for various reasons.

A friendly pm to a moderator asking what the issue is exactly with the image

Expecting a servile tone from a user whose stuff you're quick to delete seems a bit disproportionate to me. Not to say that moderators often undertake actions basing on the mere fact of a 'report' than their own examination.

I bet someone reported Xanshio's pic (people often do it out of jealousy), Dante acted barely even checking the pic, Xanshio dared to question the decision without ass licking and got banned. End of story, end of line.

Idiot rules made by idiots. The Nexus is packed with images of bare breasts, penises, vaginas, and anuses. Saying you can post boobs in one category and not in another category is a failure of the site and its layout and its basic philisophy (of which it has none....)

This skeleton mod - http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40739 - has an animated gif of a dead woman getting kicked and prodded just so you can see her boobs jiggle. I find that more insulting than even the rauchiest mods on Lover's Lab. At least at Lover's Lab my toon is (usually) alive when she gets abused ;) USUALLY.

I can understand banning nudity and freak stuff from the general imageshare section, like it was back in the day, for the purpose (I guess) of at least making it look like the vast majority of your users is not interested in what they're interested in, but banning nudity from the adult section, while keeping violence, is purely idiotic. Unless you want to motivate regular members to update to premium, that is. I wonder if nexus is already entering this stage of being mainstr3am.

Archived